Zayn was the first 1D member to get tattoos in 2011. Shortly after, Harry followed and began getting tattoos behind him. They were the only two getting tattoos until late 2012 when Louis and Liam came along and infringed on their tattoo bond. Three things make Zarry’s tattoos completely different from the other boys’, and show they had a special tattoo bond.
- They mutually and consciously got identical tattoos, like the black hearts, the hip tattoos, or the Pink Floyd Prisms. They both got tattoos behind each other. Sometimes immediately. Harry factually never ever got tattoos behind Louis.
2. They tattooed each other. They are the only boys who admittedly and are proven to have tattooed each other more than once. The “Friday” Tattoo, The “A” for Anne, and the ankle screws (but there are likely more they did on each other that we don’t know about.) No other 1D member has admitted to tattooing another and it cannot be proven no matter how much Larries claim it.
It is apparent that tattoos mean more to them than the average person, which is why they still have the most overall ink of all the other boys. It is also apparent that at times Louis infringed on their tattoo bond by trying to bait Larries with his tattoo choices and timing, always following behind Harry. I have repeatedly debunked the idea that Harry mutually got matching tattoos with him. That is a myth and an obnoxious lie. (Larry Tattoo Debunk)
All of Zarry’s Matching Tattoos (Identical & Corresponding)
- The Heart
- The Pink Floyd DSOTM Prism
- Matching Hip Dialogue
- “LOVE” Tattoo
- Rose Tattoo
- Skull Tattoos in Fancy Attire
- Tiger Tattoo
- Sisters’ Names In A Different Language
- Moms’ First Initials Tattoo
- The Zarry Ankle Screw
- Mic and Sweet Disposition Lyrics
- Harry’s Rose Tattoo
- Guns & Roses Tattoos
Here is a chart of the way the boys got tattoos and who influenced who, if at all. Notice something? Harry never ever got tattoos behind Louis, and he never copied Louis’ tattoo ideas like he did with Zayn. Fact.