1. Nancy on Home

He looks so emotional 😥😥😥

2. That or maybe a perfume line…how to smell like vanilla and lemons at the same time!!🤷‍♀️😂😝 just saying…

3. I heard an audio involving Harry,Florence and Abbadon. It was so full of BS. Two reasons why I didn’t share…

4. Silvia Regina on Home

Imagine if it was Norway!!!!😂

5. Silvia Regina on Home

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. Little Freak: Jumped in feet first,then landed too hard,a broken ankle,karma rules. It would hurt like a broken ankle,if you…

7. Todesstoss on Home

Maybe his next project will be eyelashes, eyebrows and hair serum 🌚

8. He’s definitely talking about the hairballs!! 😂😝 the thing is they will like that…a bit too much!! 🤣😂

9. FineLine on Home

Yeah, and now they’re saying that the reason OW and Florence don’t have a good relationship is because Harry and…

10. TBuggy on Home

I mean… seriously these two could not be sexier! Oh wait, yes they could – together…together would be sexier

Latest Instagram Posts:

Notify of
guest
Begi
Begi
5 days ago

Loved the extra chapter of TTUM AD! Thank you! As always so beautifully written. Poor H, felt so sorry for him 😞

5 days ago

One more time, without her, he’s another person with fans…

3A5141DB-0D8B-49C1-9F70-89992E24F1B9.jpeg
5 days ago

NR chap. 57…
Boyfriends H’s H…

U r scaring me… one of lots of lines FROM H’s H album…

You certainly have to write a 3rd book explaining how they got back together without the world knowing about it…lol..

20220625_150214.png
5 days ago

Yeeessss!!!! Me doing a happy dancing 🕺

Screenshot_20220625-131830_Chrome.jpg
Sam
Sam
5 days ago

So, am I the only one thinking that H’s team released the golfing pictures from today in Ireland in order to shut the Larries up that Harry was going to be ‘secretly’ performing with Billie Eilish at Glastonbury this evening just because Louis (and Niall) are there? I mean he could be there but I haven’t seen any evidence.

6 days ago
6 days ago

There is this picture of Zayn which is circulating on Twitter a lot. So sharing this here. 😝😂 the iconic hair strand!! 🫠

75C96D87-E69E-41F3-B935-097EF23DBE64.jpeg
Begi
Begi
6 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfMoSqEqj9F/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Hey AD suggest this to Cole next time she messes H’s shirts 😂

6 days ago

So was reading Feral chapters,Chapter 5-genderless eye lay in the heart of it all….another coincidence perhaps?? 😂😝 somebody’s reading Feral….We all know who that person is and who is a reader before going to bed!!😂🤣

399E215D-BD8E-40E7-9C33-03CB03B3A293.jpeg
6 days ago

Every song in HH that’s about “Hoelivia”
NONE of the songs are about her!!
Sushi-written in 2020,not about her
LNT-written after FL,not about her
AIW-about “metamorphosis”,not about her
Daylight-talks about doing co***ne with his partner,not her because she’s the mother of the year! 🤣😂
Little Freak-about someone else,not about her(maybe the “freak” part as in psychotic bitch freak! 😝😂)
Matilda-definitely not about her.
Cinema-V don’t pop,P do. Will you look at that? Again…not about her!
Daydreaming-talks about wanting to be with that person because he’s not with them. So he daydreams,not about her coz she’s wood lice!!😜🤪
Keep Driving-again co***ne,not her.
Satellite-talking about a relationship after they parted ways,nope,again,not her.
Boyfriends-about Gemma’s boyfriends,nope to her.
LOML- England…definitely England! 😋😆
Grapejuice-nope!
Sorry for the long thread!

7 days ago

Lol I had to!!
Zayn, what were u starting to spell there?
H … A…. 😝

Sam
Sam
7 days ago

I feel like we have neglected the Larries with all of this Holivia talk * sarcasm*. Obviously it hasn’t occurred to them that the lyrics are “you WERE the love of my life” i.e. past tense, broken up relationship. Don’t Louis and Harry have the perfect domestic set up and have done for years? Oh yes LOML is about England I forgot, no wonder they are getting confused 🙄

Screenshot_20220623-162128_YouTube.jpg
Wtj99
Wtj99
7 days ago

I would really like to encourage people to stop following all the holivia circus because it just gets to our hearts and it’s really bad for our mental health, I know it’s hard to resist and sometimes you just can’t control the impulse but it would be way more healthy, occasionally wallowing in the holivia misery is better for some mental peace instead of doing it everyday. I myself am guilty of doing it but it just was affecting me very badly , I got so easily pissed during that time that it was affecting how I was interacting with people in my life. Some of us already suffer from anxiety ,depression and this drama just makes everything more bleak. Someone close to me pointed out that holivia/zigi was affecting me badly and adviced me to not follow the situation obsessively. It really makes a difference. I still rant about this situation sometimes ,sometimes it’s hard to ignore it all but it’s still better then feeling low not just because of my life but zarry too.

7 days ago

Saw only a few clips of O at the concert in Dublin. For some odd reason, I can’t find the two I saw of her side stage anymore but she wasn’t jumping around, swaying, or even smiling. She imo looked kinda bored. That cld be the reason I can’t find the those videos… it doesn’t push the crazy supportive gf/fan. Made me think, that when she isn’t surrounded by his family, his friends, or a massive OW fan base she puts in very little excitement. My dislike for her mostly stems from the shady relationships she repeatedly holds and even praises at times. At some point, the saying u r the company u keep applies and this is that time. She cld be nice and fun to be around and tbh I thought that at one time. But these last clips in Dublin walking around, she just looks so unpleasantly smug. Like she is the reason for Harry’s success, or like she’s the talent n the brains 🤮. I don’t get how any person w a sense of reality cld she her standing w H and call her sweet. She looks so annoyed and stuck up. We all know realistically she waits for those moments to make her feel like a rock star. It’s sad and embarrassing.

7 days ago

The question was who can hold their breath the longest,Harry or Louis? Harry won and we get the iconic Harry getting on his knees for Zayn.

7 days ago

Someone did this at the concert……is it a Harry or Zayn doll? 😂😝

9FECA935-F4EC-4DC2-A140-C40A196D2F59.jpeg
Sara
Sara
7 days ago

*Holivia* is the most… I can’t even find a word to describe what is. Apparently this is Harry’s longest *relationship* if that’s real I’ll never understand how she had the audacity to leave her husband for a 27 year old. Olivia doesn’t seem to have children, it seems as if she will need to follow Harry everywhere, There is a video of her with her son at the concert and the boy’s expression was regrettable… as if he didn’t want to be there, I don’t understand how a woman she can be with a man who almost screams that he likes di*k lol but wtf ​​the man wears a banana penis necklace almost everywhere, Harry was asked if he fell in love on a film set and he couldn’t answer and now watch these videos of her following him seems pitiful to me.

Angie V
Angie V
7 days ago

Soooo…I just saw the green striped onesie. It’s a no from me dawg. (Randy Jackson on American idol). Hard pass. Somebody check on Harry Lambert cause he ain’t right. I know we’ve said it a million times but I HATE the damn pap walks!! Stahp. 🤮 The only thing that makes me feel better is thinking about the time on ig when you answered a question about holivia with “it doesn’t matter cause her boyfriend’s gay af” I don’t even remember the question and I still laugh.

7 days ago

Even this little dance during Treat people with kindness is the same all damm show.Nothing original anymore…

AE6012D7-2065-44FA-A630-4174DEDDBD31.jpeg
8 days ago

I don’t know if anyone picked up on this but when you listen to Music For A Sushi Restaurant….at 0:25-there is scattering of “mine,mine,mine.” Listen to it at 0.5x speed. It’ll be clearer that way.

8 days ago

Dublin is hard to deal….😕

8 days ago

I decided to read Feral I one go after you finished it… But after seeing what you wrote on IG I have a debate with my other self whether I should start reading now ( not now now cause I’m on re reading NR)

HELP PEOPLE!!!! those two selfs of me ( ( I’m a Gemini) are killing me… lol

Screenshot_20220622-223810_Instagram.jpg
8 days ago

Let the circus begin, this year in Dublin

20220622_155016.jpg
8 days ago

Gogo’s book is: “How to get attention now that my boyfriend is gone and his boyfriend is dating a stalker”

Interviewer: Gogo, tell us where that jacket came from?
Gogo: It came as a gift with the first edition of the book.
Interviewer: Now you have to give one to Zayn.
Gogo: For what?
Interviewer: So you can be four idiots and a jacket.

Screenshot_2022-06-22-13-02-56-82_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
8 days ago

New pictures and videos from Dublin.He always walking in front of her alone and she behind talking with other people and in one video they were walking without holding hands and she suddenly grabbed his hands to cross the street.Increasingly awkward!!!

8 days ago
8 days ago

The more I see that clip of Harry jumping around on stage and O with her kids the more unsettling it is. Talk about being so selfish that she is completely ignoring such obvious signs that ur kids r not happy. If looks cld kill, I swear her son had the most unhappy look on his face and the body language just screams get me out of here. I wld bet money that he asked to leave, mentioned wanting his dad, and/or something negative about H. And her daughter must of been on the floor… she just gave up! If I was the other parent and saw that….I’d flip, n use that clip against her to prove her priorities aren’t her children. She jumping around, smiling, and trying to make her son be happy…it’s so pathetic that not at one point did she consider her kids happiness. Reminds me of that article from Vogue when she says “I think we owe it to children to be happy. They sense it. They’re so intuitive. The idea that you can trick your kids into thinking you’re happy is ludicrous.”… I can’t. She is such an asshole sry! The BS that comes out of her mouth, are nothing more than excuses for her being a bad parent and chasing a relationship real or fake while letting her kids just watch their mom choose H over their happiness/family.

8 days ago

Well…nobody’s stopping you Harry😝😂….we actually know someone who actually lives on a farm…maybe you can work there!! 🤣😜

E89A239A-A15E-4AD2-874D-3FF8DFDB9E4B.jpeg
9 days ago

This made me laugh!! 😂🤣 This is exactly how Harry and Mitch are on stage!! 😝😂

9 days ago

Interesting…👇

Screenshot_2022-06-21-17-13-11-75_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
9 days ago

Why so aggressive Zayn?? 😂😝 I know you like Harry’s behind but that much? 🤣😂
Ok….this is scary. Like eerily scary😳 I know they mirror each other but this is…

9 days ago

In relation to your post on Instagram I leave this here. Harvey Westein’s second trial already has a date, it will be on October 10 in LA. In addition there are several charges of abuse of several women in the UK in 1996.

IMG_20220621_123247.jpg
9 days ago

Hellooo! I just watched your video (I know I’m kinda late, sorry). These are just a few of my opinions on Harry’s House. I feel like if someone asked me if the album was good or bad, I’d have a hard time answering them. If I was someone who didn’t know who Harry Styles was, what is music is like, who his music is about and what his previous albums are like, and I just listened to HH, I would easily answer that it’s a good album. I wouldn’t understand why some people would have a problem with it. I feel like that’s how he made it, less for himself and more for people. The songs are catchy, they’re fun, they make you wanna dance etc., etc. But they’re not deep, they don’t make you think, they don’t make you understand how emotional Harry Styles is. Except for a few songs, all the songs seem super…..casual? Idk if that’s the proper word. So, I think if the songs weren’t made by Harry, I’d completely enjoy them, but I do know what kind of a person he is and what he’s capable of with respect to his lyrics and I just don’t feel like this album does justice to who he truly is. Again, I’m not saying it’s a bad album it’s just……it could’ve been more.
I hope this made sense, have a good day!

9 days ago

I’m trying so hard not to go hairballing on this but did just someone say “Zayn”. I hear a woman say that.

Daylight
Daylight
9 days ago

I cant wait dwd to release..hey hear me out..i just want this horribleness to end!!! like get done with it already.I just know that this joker will be associated with him for the rest of her life and it really annoys me thinking how it will get called his longest relationship getting praised for defying the factor of age calling it his truest love..,like these larries will have louis attatched to him screaming even when louis song was only played outside the f..ing stadium that too after their request,even after we all die we will have people making documentaries and what not and shit like we see for some veteran celebreties.it is going to be a nightmare,like do they not get tired and do you really think this will gain even an ounce for that sex tape for a movie,for the love of gucci harry can you please set them all straight and stop this nightmare ever..ughh. like how both of them are adding tarnishes to their own legacies.

Hana kid
Hana kid
9 days ago

we need to give Harry this book. this holivia circus has to end.

images (1).jpeg
Rina
Rina
9 days ago

God forgive but me that leech is so ugly like 🤮 like really ,who can stand being in her presence? and it seems she just get uglier everytime.How could jeff not be able to find another actress for this job hun? Someone he can a least stand and not look like he is gonna puke.

9 days ago

If you put together the LOT jacket of the botox lady and the skate club jacket of Mr. Private Styles, an alien appears.

10 days ago

So today we had the news about Ha Ha Ha with Gucci and soooooooo…..
Voilà!
More pap walks in Dublin!
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

10 days ago

I don’t care if I’m a “larry” zarry… Harry is not over Z… unless he kisses his cross tattoo while singing Love of my life ” maybe u don’t know its lost till u find it ” for a new lover ( cause he doesn’t do for that thing) …

By the way I’m going in USA in July 12th until August 25 …im sooooo happy.. I will get to see my little brother and my 3 y.o. niece.. I’m going for work but regardless I’m ecstatic… I will be in New York state.. I don’t know where exactly…lol.. I will tell you when I get there…

Screenshot_20220621-000658_YouTube.jpg
Begi
Begi
10 days ago

Of course they have been photographed in Dublin, she didn’t get enough attention yesterday. Nothing new under the sun, wake me up when this charade ends 🥱🥱

Treasure
Treasure
10 days ago

I think Dazed twitter account got hacked by the hairballs.

10 days ago

We had the zarry water saga…
zarry sharing food saga….
Presenting Harry getting on his kness for Zayn saga…there are a couple of unseens…

blue
blue
10 days ago

I think Gigi posted that pic of Zayn to remind everyone mainly harry that she will always be in his life and harry will be the irrelevant one in this relationship 💔Also for zarries who still think there’s a chance of them together I hope they open their eyes before they become like larries many of them are already starting to be like larries taking the tiniest thing to make it “evidence” so toxic !!! Also saw that many people are saying that harry seemed off yesterday and started the show early!

Ha.Za
Ha.Za
10 days ago

I’ve started reading My Policeman since the teaser came out and I’m almost in the middle of the book now. I don’t want to spoil anything maybe you haven’t read yet but I really wanted to say although Harry plays Tom but for some reason I can see Zayn is actually Tom and he’s Patrick in their relationship and you know it hurts on another level. 😭💔

10 days ago

And we know we’ll have many months to see the botox lady wearing this collection around London, LA, NY and Dublin this Wednesday.

Screenshot_2022-06-20-16-15-21-21_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Aida
Aida
10 days ago

Fine line is a masterpiece and I cannot understand how anyone could react to that with a baby😭😭💔.

10 days ago

As bitchacho#2 ruined my short lived happiness….here’s a little something I won’t let anyone forget!! 😝😂 yes….this exists!!

CD150CAD-751E-4BBF-A525-EDDA5BF0B920.jpeg
Anna
Anna
10 days ago

now that the adrenaline is out last nights show was good but harry has a steel and concrete wall up he has perfected his persona to a point that I’m like impressive but feels very mechanical but no one agrees with me cause they worship him

10 days ago

When we see Niall’s girlfriend with him on Harry’s show tonight and compare with that woman!What a difference!OW is really vulgar!

21.8K