1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Begi
Begi
1 month ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfMoSqEqj9F/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Hey AD suggest this to Cole next time she messes H’s shirts 😂

blue
blue
1 month ago

Lmao Gigi would kick him out right away and never let him see the baby again if he even thought about it

1 month ago

So was reading Feral chapters,Chapter 5-genderless eye lay in the heart of it all….another coincidence perhaps?? 😂😝 somebody’s reading Feral….We all know who that person is and who is a reader before going to bed!!😂🤣

399E215D-BD8E-40E7-9C33-03CB03B3A293.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Where did he write that

1 month ago

I really need to do this!My best friend and my husband are worried about me because of this.My best friend hates HS so much because ,to her,he is damaging my social life…It’s sad how two people I never saw and will never see can affect so much my life…And I love my life,my family,my husband,my friends and my work!I don’t know what’s the problem….Covid fucked up my mind….

Begi
Begi
1 month ago

I personally find it funny how a woman in her 40s can be so pathetic and without a bit of dignity 😂 we can’t let things like these affect our mental health especially in the times we’re living, we already have too much in our plates ❤️

Sam
Sam
1 month ago

I feel like we have neglected the Larries with all of this Holivia talk * sarcasm*. Obviously it hasn’t occurred to them that the lyrics are “you WERE the love of my life” i.e. past tense, broken up relationship. Don’t Louis and Harry have the perfect domestic set up and have done for years? Oh yes LOML is about England I forgot, no wonder they are getting confused 🙄

Screenshot_20220623-162128_YouTube.jpg

26, Harry was 26 when they meet each other…🧨🧨

1 month ago

Saw only a few clips of O at the concert in Dublin. For some odd reason, I can’t find the two I saw of her side stage anymore but she wasn’t jumping around, swaying, or even smiling. She imo looked kinda bored. That cld be the reason I can’t find the those videos… it doesn’t push the crazy supportive gf/fan. Made me think, that when she isn’t surrounded by his family, his friends, or a massive OW fan base she puts in very little excitement. My dislike for her mostly stems from the shady relationships she repeatedly holds and even praises at times. At some point, the saying u r the company u keep applies and this is that time. She cld be nice and fun to be around and tbh I thought that at one time. But these last clips in Dublin walking around, she just looks so unpleasantly smug. Like she is the reason for Harry’s success, or like she’s the talent n the brains 🤮. I don’t get how any person w a sense of reality cld she her standing w H and call her sweet. She looks so annoyed and stuck up. We all know realistically she waits for those moments to make her feel like a rock star. It’s sad and embarrassing.

1 month ago

The question was who can hold their breath the longest,Harry or Louis? Harry won and we get the iconic Harry getting on his knees for Zayn.

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
1 month ago

We should start a book club.

Someone did this at the concert……is it a Harry or Zayn doll? 😂😝

9FECA935-F4EC-4DC2-A140-C40A196D2F59.jpeg
Angie V
Angie V
1 month ago

Soooo…I just saw the green striped onesie. It’s a no from me dawg. (Randy Jackson on American idol). Hard pass. Somebody check on Harry Lambert cause he ain’t right. I know we’ve said it a million times but I HATE the damn pap walks!! Stahp. 🤮 The only thing that makes me feel better is thinking about the time on ig when you answered a question about holivia with “it doesn’t matter cause her boyfriend’s gay af” I don’t even remember the question and I still laugh.

1 month ago

Even this little dance during Treat people with kindness is the same all damm show.Nothing original anymore…

AE6012D7-2065-44FA-A630-4174DEDDBD31.jpeg
1 month ago

I don’t know if anyone picked up on this but when you listen to Music For A Sushi Restaurant….at 0:25-there is scattering of “mine,mine,mine.” Listen to it at 0.5x speed. It’ll be clearer that way.

1 month ago

Dublin is hard to deal….😕

1 month ago

I decided to read Feral I one go after you finished it… But after seeing what you wrote on IG I have a debate with my other self whether I should start reading now ( not now now cause I’m on re reading NR)

HELP PEOPLE!!!! those two selfs of me ( ( I’m a Gemini) are killing me… lol

Screenshot_20220622-223810_Instagram.jpg
1 month ago

Let the circus begin, this year in Dublin

20220622_155016.jpg
1 month ago

New pictures and videos from Dublin.He always walking in front of her alone and she behind talking with other people and in one video they were walking without holding hands and she suddenly grabbed his hands to cross the street.Increasingly awkward!!!

1 month ago

The more I see that clip of Harry jumping around on stage and O with her kids the more unsettling it is. Talk about being so selfish that she is completely ignoring such obvious signs that ur kids r not happy. If looks cld kill, I swear her son had the most unhappy look on his face and the body language just screams get me out of here. I wld bet money that he asked to leave, mentioned wanting his dad, and/or something negative about H. And her daughter must of been on the floor… she just gave up! If I was the other parent and saw that….I’d flip, n use that clip against her to prove her priorities aren’t her children. She jumping around, smiling, and trying to make her son be happy…it’s so pathetic that not at one point did she consider her kids happiness. Reminds me of that article from Vogue when she says “I think we owe it to children to be happy. They sense it. They’re so intuitive. The idea that you can trick your kids into thinking you’re happy is ludicrous.”… I can’t. She is such an asshole sry! The BS that comes out of her mouth, are nothing more than excuses for her being a bad parent and chasing a relationship real or fake while letting her kids just watch their mom choose H over their happiness/family.

1 month ago

Well…nobody’s stopping you Harry😝😂….we actually know someone who actually lives on a farm…maybe you can work there!! 🤣😜

E89A239A-A15E-4AD2-874D-3FF8DFDB9E4B.jpeg

This made me laugh!! 😂🤣 This is exactly how Harry and Mitch are on stage!! 😝😂

Interesting…👇

Screenshot_2022-06-21-17-13-11-75_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Why so aggressive Zayn?? 😂😝 I know you like Harry’s behind but that much? 🤣😂
Ok….this is scary. Like eerily scary😳 I know they mirror each other but this is…

1 month ago

In relation to your post on Instagram I leave this here. Harvey Westein’s second trial already has a date, it will be on October 10 in LA. In addition there are several charges of abuse of several women in the UK in 1996.

IMG_20220621_123247.jpg
1 month ago

Hellooo! I just watched your video (I know I’m kinda late, sorry). These are just a few of my opinions on Harry’s House. I feel like if someone asked me if the album was good or bad, I’d have a hard time answering them. If I was someone who didn’t know who Harry Styles was, what is music is like, who his music is about and what his previous albums are like, and I just listened to HH, I would easily answer that it’s a good album. I wouldn’t understand why some people would have a problem with it. I feel like that’s how he made it, less for himself and more for people. The songs are catchy, they’re fun, they make you wanna dance etc., etc. But they’re not deep, they don’t make you think, they don’t make you understand how emotional Harry Styles is. Except for a few songs, all the songs seem super…..casual? Idk if that’s the proper word. So, I think if the songs weren’t made by Harry, I’d completely enjoy them, but I do know what kind of a person he is and what he’s capable of with respect to his lyrics and I just don’t feel like this album does justice to who he truly is. Again, I’m not saying it’s a bad album it’s just……it could’ve been more.
I hope this made sense, have a good day!

1 month ago

I’m trying so hard not to go hairballing on this but did just someone say “Zayn”. I hear a woman say that.

Daylight
Daylight
1 month ago

I cant wait dwd to release..hey hear me out..i just want this horribleness to end!!! like get done with it already.I just know that this joker will be associated with him for the rest of her life and it really annoys me thinking how it will get called his longest relationship getting praised for defying the factor of age calling it his truest love..,like these larries will have louis attatched to him screaming even when louis song was only played outside the f..ing stadium that too after their request,even after we all die we will have people making documentaries and what not and shit like we see for some veteran celebreties.it is going to be a nightmare,like do they not get tired and do you really think this will gain even an ounce for that sex tape for a movie,for the love of gucci harry can you please set them all straight and stop this nightmare ever..ughh. like how both of them are adding tarnishes to their own legacies.

Hana kid
Hana kid
1 month ago

we need to give Harry this book. this holivia circus has to end.

images (1).jpeg
Rina
Rina
1 month ago

God forgive but me that leech is so ugly like 🤮 like really ,who can stand being in her presence? and it seems she just get uglier everytime.How could jeff not be able to find another actress for this job hun? Someone he can a least stand and not look like he is gonna puke.

1 month ago

If you put together the LOT jacket of the botox lady and the skate club jacket of Mr. Private Styles, an alien appears.

1 month ago

So today we had the news about Ha Ha Ha with Gucci and soooooooo…..
Voilà!
More pap walks in Dublin!
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

1 month ago

I don’t care if I’m a “larry” zarry… Harry is not over Z… unless he kisses his cross tattoo while singing Love of my life ” maybe u don’t know its lost till u find it ” for a new lover ( cause he doesn’t do for that thing) …

By the way I’m going in USA in July 12th until August 25 …im sooooo happy.. I will get to see my little brother and my 3 y.o. niece.. I’m going for work but regardless I’m ecstatic… I will be in New York state.. I don’t know where exactly…lol.. I will tell you when I get there…

Screenshot_20220621-000658_YouTube.jpg
Begi
Begi
1 month ago

Of course they have been photographed in Dublin, she didn’t get enough attention yesterday. Nothing new under the sun, wake me up when this charade ends 🥱🥱

Treasure
Treasure
1 month ago

I think Dazed twitter account got hacked by the hairballs.

1 month ago

We had the zarry water saga…
zarry sharing food saga….
Presenting Harry getting on his kness for Zayn saga…there are a couple of unseens…

blue
blue
1 month ago

I think Gigi posted that pic of Zayn to remind everyone mainly harry that she will always be in his life and harry will be the irrelevant one in this relationship 💔Also for zarries who still think there’s a chance of them together I hope they open their eyes before they become like larries many of them are already starting to be like larries taking the tiniest thing to make it “evidence” so toxic !!! Also saw that many people are saying that harry seemed off yesterday and started the show early!

Ha.Za
Ha.Za
1 month ago

I’ve started reading My Policeman since the teaser came out and I’m almost in the middle of the book now. I don’t want to spoil anything maybe you haven’t read yet but I really wanted to say although Harry plays Tom but for some reason I can see Zayn is actually Tom and he’s Patrick in their relationship and you know it hurts on another level. 😭💔

1 month ago

And we know we’ll have many months to see the botox lady wearing this collection around London, LA, NY and Dublin this Wednesday.

Screenshot_2022-06-20-16-15-21-21_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Aida
Aida
1 month ago

Fine line is a masterpiece and I cannot understand how anyone could react to that with a baby😭😭💔.

1 month ago

As bitchacho#2 ruined my short lived happiness….here’s a little something I won’t let anyone forget!! 😝😂 yes….this exists!!

CD150CAD-751E-4BBF-A525-EDDA5BF0B920.jpeg
Anna
Anna
1 month ago

now that the adrenaline is out last nights show was good but harry has a steel and concrete wall up he has perfected his persona to a point that I’m like impressive but feels very mechanical but no one agrees with me cause they worship him

1 month ago

When we see Niall’s girlfriend with him on Harry’s show tonight and compare with that woman!What a difference!OW is really vulgar!

Begi
Begi
1 month ago

Seeing Niall at today’s show was so refreshing. That’s it I’m officially a Narry 😛

Anna
Anna
1 month ago

I was just at Wembley n2 and OH MY GOSH I WOW this man can put on a show he did bring out the guitar but there was like nothing zarry related

1 month ago

I think this is the best outfit of this new era (I focus on how beautiful he is because I don’t have many nice things to say right now hahahaha. I hate him. I’m a bad person)😋

Screenshot_2022-06-19-22-50-31-41_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

The circus of fools…
I’m done with this two…💩💩

Screenshot_2022-06-19-19-50-11-71_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg