1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

3. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

4. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

5. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

6. Rhonda on Home

IDK but it’s been 3 months since he released the AIW video. LNT was realeased as a single so I’ve…

7. Rhonda on Home

He’s so pretty and looks so happy! Can’t lie ..

8. blue on Home

Atp he’s zarry baiting 😂😂😂

Notify of
Wtj99
Wtj99
1 month ago

I just saw the video and it just makes me so sad that Harry is where he’s today. We all want zarry to be together and still hope for it but imaging what Zayn did to Harry , it just made me cry again. To all the people who ignore what Zayn did , it’s just us wanting to hold onto zarry being a fairytale.But when you allow yourself to think deeply what went on it just breaks you, now imagine what Harry felt. It’s not an excuse for Harry nor is it hate for Zayn regardless of his personal fears or phobia and upbringing what he did isn’t excusable . I don’t know how Zayn lives with himself . AD you are so right if they want to remain closeted it’s their choice but the way they parade out with the beards is disgusting. The crazy larries and holivias don’t know what Harry went/is going through .some naive zarries choose to ignore it but to them I would like to say tightrope isn’t enough to undo the wrong and heartbreak, posting a photo(although I got excited and loved it) on Harry’s birthday isn’t enough either. If there’s ever going to be any chance of them being together Zayn will have to do something otherworldly.

So Wembley n2:
IICF,Drag Me Down and Slow Hands. So Zayn(still think it was Harry’s choice),Louis(forced to play twice) and Niall.

1 month ago

Love On Tour Pre-show playlist.
We do not know if they are songs chosen by Harry or by the stadiums in which he plays.

IMG_20220619_160752.jpg
1 month ago

Just saw the recent video.I love the Q&A videos and I would be so happy if you would get to interview Harry and Zayn. Even though HH is a huge success but as we’ve heard HS1,HS2 and the leaked songs as well,there is such honesty and raw emotions in it,I don’t feel that way for HS3. Even though As It Was is essentially what Harry said in his Zane Lowe interview “a death march note.” I loved your brief analysis on the Depp vs Heard case. I do believe that Hunger was not from the 1D era. Definitely in b/w HS1 and HS2. Even Daydreaming. Looking forward to more future videos and Feral chapters!! 👍 P.S: Yeah I googled the Bluebird poem by Charles Bukowski. I have concluded that they both are idiots and will remain idiots!! I know they are our idiots…but still…idiots.

CE66C1E9-A31F-4D0B-AC71-DC17A8475317.jpeg
1 month ago

This woman represents how I feel about this Harry Styles. This is so sad…

IMG_20220619_140222.jpg
Begi
Begi
1 month ago

I just love how Larries and Holivias fight each other on twitter and neither of their narratives makes sense, it’s hilarious. And then there are Zarries completely neglected by them, but with the most logical narrative.

Daylight
Daylight
1 month ago

so that louis song kill my mind was played by the wembley staff after request by fans ,these larries could not stomach that zayns song was played and and it was played twice something is sus.. i still think that somethings there behind the scenes that we dont know when was it that zayns song played at harrys concert ever before ,if there was can someone let me know please..

we have not one interaction between these two in years. i dont want to get my hopes high but twice after years and from last year many things point towards something

1 month ago

Maybe he was thinking about this!! 😂🤣🤷‍♀️ It could be possible. I know Loco la perra was there but his mind was definitely on this.

Jamie
Jamie

Is Sarah possibly Matilda? 😢

AA34F295-BB73-4F81-A307-0E62840E96D8.png
1 month ago

Harry today was totally gay!!!I wanted to see Olivia’s face!😂😂😂😂

1 month ago

This is so crazy!Holivias are completely desperates to have Olivia’s pictures from Wembley today.To them she is much more important than Harry!You buy an expensive ticket and the less important is the artist!😳🙄

Rhonda
Rhonda
1 month ago

Exclusive poster for Wembley.
The color scheme looks so familiar. Where have I seen it before? 🤔 🤡

Screenshot_20220618-151013_Instagram.jpg
1 month ago

Larries are going crazy because they played Kill my mind from Louis Tomlinson on Wembley today.🙄
So play DTD wasn’t so important like we thought…

Get your LOT 2022 posters right here!! 😝😂 Add Sweat to the list!! 😂🤣

E79067FF-5F3C-4595-9FC1-B7C7BACE0521.jpeg
Jane Jones
Jane Jones
1 month ago

I’ve been thinking about the muted low key push re My policeman from H and Co ( a passion project for him by all accounts and we can guess why )perhaps it’s part of the Pr pact that DWD is given precedence my hope is once dwd is done and out he will be out of the spiders Web that is Holivia
He’ll be out talking re My policeman wearing the rose ring, wearing a paynt by zayn t shirt …… I can dream can’t I ?

1 month ago

I find it funny that they both share a photo on the same day just a few minutes apart and looking in the same direction (2/5 1D). I just seem curious.

DTD has not only been played at the Manchester shows but also at ONO New York at the end of May.

Happy day!!!

Screenshot_2022-06-18-10-56-22-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
HoneyDove
HoneyDove
1 month ago

Tell me am I crazy?? I just feel like H and Z are back on some level. I think it’s the playing DTD pre show that sent me over the edge. I’m losing it I know! 😩

1 month ago

I saw on twitter that Mamma Malik and Safaa both liked a Harry concert photo. Can’t confirm it but if they did that’s cool 🥺🧐

Treasure
Treasure
1 month ago

I know a lot of you probably won’t care but I need to vent really quick. So ever since Harry has been touring in the UK his fans are becoming extremely hateful towards his US fans. The amount of people I have seen getting literal d*ath threats are insane. They are saying things like how they wish that another terrible event happens here so Harry won’t want to return and I think that is horrible. I’m sorry that this comment was a bit long I just had to speak my peace.

7A22AEF0-B134-4625-B420-8A68C10F9733.png

Hola!!!!
I only live and breathe for this photo…. Yes, He is Apollo.

😘😘😘😘

Screenshot_2022-06-17-20-02-22-07_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Sam
Sam
1 month ago

As it’s a Blind Item, obviously take this with a huge grain of salt, but it coincides with our speculation that she seemed to be hiding her left hand in those 🤮 pap pictures from earlier on this week. If this is true, it’s as low, desperate and pathetic as it comes to upstage MP and keep Harry in check. Wonder if this is why she has not been at the concerts this week, Harry doesn’t want her to be showing it off. I bet my meagre savings that she will be there at Wembley both days this weekend in order to possibly fuel the engagement speculation and overshadow Harry performing at the biggest stadium show that he has done in his solo career. I can see him going along with this sadly even though he’ll never marry her.

Screenshot_20220617-173221_Chrome.jpg
Yess
Yess
1 month ago

Harry was there when DTD was played pre-show!! He was smiling wide when listening to his song!!! My reaction to this:👇

48C13EDE-4629-4B9B-9B25-14DBA937646E.jpeg
1 month ago

So disappointed with Gemma…
No manifestation about My policeman but to this woman…..
They don’t even disguise anymore!

8B6E8F7F-70EF-4C41-8867-46247DF4B766.jpeg
TBuggy
TBuggy
1 month ago

Ok having a crazy moment and relating everything to Zarry but the drawings in Zayn Paynt collection are interesting – look at this hoodie
The man with the seeming nose is not a nose at all but a joint bc you can see the smoke drawn and then look at the robots movements – who does that look like like 👀
I’m losing my mind always analyzing their shit

A725C4BA-0C0F-4ECA-9772-281A69B10983.jpeg
Anna
Anna
1 month ago

I cannot with these 2 so last night dtd plays twice harry posts 5 min later zayn posts for the paynt collection but head turned to see the green earing and yellow hoodie like can they stop (don’t stop I’m living for this)

Hana kid
Hana kid
1 month ago

people who attended the Manchester day2 are luck. it was one of the most entertaining LOT events.😍😍😍

Mic
Mic
1 month ago

So who is going to see MP in the theater? I haven’t been to theater since Covid. Pretty sure I’m going to wait to watch it on Prime. That way I can pause when needed. I have no plans on watching the other one.

Mic
Mic
1 month ago

The crowds H is pulling in for his concerts is unbelievable. Not sure what to think about the jumpsuit era yet. 😀

Rina
Rina
1 month ago

It will be cool if Z and H watched MP together just like ”buddies” 🤡 Imagine them ☠️
But seriously just enjoy a movie together if they are still in touch like ”acquaintances”😅😭😒

Sam
Sam

I’m sorry but What. The. Hell! It’s the zip that gets me 😂🤣

Screenshot_20220616-215443_Instagram.jpg

OH.MY.GOD!!!!
She’s sooooo sick!!!
She posted another teaser about DWD today!
She really wants overshadow My policeman and don’t even disguise!!!!
I’m speechless!
😳

Emma
Emma
1 month ago

so….. in Manchester pre concerts dusk till dawn!!! there are vids… omg wtaf !! x

._.
._.
1 month ago

Liam just got back with Dabielle after years.Don’t know for PR or whatever(I don’t have any interest in his life).Hopefully Zayn will not get back with shitface ever again.If he has some self respect left

1 month ago

D.T.D was playing during the LOT Manchester show!! Is this the same ring?? I’m just gonna go now…🚶‍♀️

F496B26F-C78A-43A1-9DD3-E83BFA8803EF.jpeg
Hessa
Hessa
1 month ago

I love this so much 😭😂, even though I don’t think it means anything.

1 month ago

I love you my idiotic boy!!!

Screenshot_20220616-194732_Instagram.jpg
1 month ago

This guy posted this on his Tik Tok and so many people(even without him saying a name) cited Harry’s name.

DEBDFC9B-BA2E-4BE2-A6F9-B16C2A2F4840.jpeg
1 month ago

I’m so immature, but I’m so happy that she wasn’t in Manchester!But I know the meaning of this is nothing…..😕

Ha.Za
Ha.Za
1 month ago

– Where do you want to sit?
+ Next to you.

I’m totally ok.

IMG_20220616_030130_281.jpg
Sam
Sam
1 month ago

So social media has told me that Anne has posted the MP trailer on her IG story. Gemma apparently is at tonight’s concert in Manchester (the Styles’ hometown). Oh and people are pleased that Harry was running around the stage with a Pride flag during Lights Up on the day that the MP trailer has been dropped. I can’t verify the last part as I am not watching his concerts currently, but if it is true it would be more impactful and meaningful for me if he didn’t take the time to get papped with the Cockburn hag days before and then make sure that kissing on the cheek pictures get published just before the poster and trailer is released for said movie in which he plays a closeted man. But hey that’s just me.

2 months ago

Harry posted the teaser but cut the scene with Tom and Patrick alone….

2 months ago

Mind my language, but
BITCH I COULD SCREAM RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I’M. LITERALLY. SHITTING. TEARS. DOWN. MY. FACE.
😭😭😭😭😭😭
His face…..right before Patrick is about to kiss him🤧. The way he looks at him😭. AND WHEN HE WAS BURNING HIS UNIFORM 😭😭😭😭😭!!! I instantly fell in love with the book and I can just tell this is going to be mindblowingly amazing.
And I bet, the emotions are going to be so raw and pure, because this is LITERALLY his story. I can tell just by those 2 seconds before he and David were about to kiss for the scene. I will sell my soul to Satan to watch this movie early

2 months ago

Why doesn’t supportive 🐙 gf promote MP by posting MP stuff or walking around w/ the book in hand. Lol. Isn’t she like SUPER SUPPORTIVE. Sry had to say it.

Nancy
Nancy
2 months ago

Please don’t say this AD😥

Screenshot_20220615-224139.jpg
2 months ago

We get papped pics,MP teaser trailer,Zayn Arnette pic drop and now this!! When will they ever stop??

2 months ago

Harry, Emma, and David all look amazing. I am scared yet can’t wait to see this film.
Side thought: after reading some other posts here, it got me thinking and now I firmly believe if we don’t get a post from his team promoting their client in MPthen it is pretty clear to me where they stand, who/what they have a contracted w/ n how H did this outside of their blessings so to speak.
I kno Harry is deeply invested in MP…and how much it means. It’s sad, imo that his own team, and family at this point choose not to recognize that but instead acknowledge holivia.

2 months ago
anna
anna
2 months ago

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE TRAILER SNEEKPEAK IS HERE HE WOW im sobbing the film will definitely win awards in the 30 seconds u can see what the director was talking about the authenticity coming from him i have a feeling this will become my favourite film

im just so annoyed that that leach will ruin it and him im begging him to drop kick her ass as far as possible cause i dont know if i can handle this movie being overshadowed by olive oil and her homophobic ass

once again hshq didnt put the name when they promoted it on insta and i assume twitter gosh

21.8K