1. Silvia Regina on Home

They would be the most powerful couple in the world! And would do a huge favor to LGBTQ community! Just…

2. Rang on Home

So, I just listened to that audio. Wow! I can’t. The best part was when the girl said some dumb…

3. Rang on Home

Lol… agreed! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

4. Did you see how the way he was going to say this then stopped,thought about it,shakes his head and then…

5. Nancy on Home

He looks so emotional 😥😥😥

6. That or maybe a perfume line…how to smell like vanilla and lemons at the same time!!🤷‍♀️😂😝 just saying…

7. I heard an audio involving Harry,Florence and Abbadon. It was so full of BS. Two reasons why I didn’t share…

8. Silvia Regina on Home

Imagine if it was Norway!!!!😂

9. Silvia Regina on Home

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. Little Freak: Jumped in feet first,then landed too hard,a broken ankle,karma rules. It would hurt like a broken ankle,if you…

Latest Instagram Posts:

Notify of
guest
15 days ago

We get papped pics,MP teaser trailer,Zayn Arnette pic drop and now this!! When will they ever stop??

15 days ago

Harry, Emma, and David all look amazing. I am scared yet can’t wait to see this film.
Side thought: after reading some other posts here, it got me thinking and now I firmly believe if we don’t get a post from his team promoting their client in MPthen it is pretty clear to me where they stand, who/what they have a contracted w/ n how H did this outside of their blessings so to speak.
I kno Harry is deeply invested in MP…and how much it means. It’s sad, imo that his own team, and family at this point choose not to recognize that but instead acknowledge holivia.

15 days ago
anna
anna
15 days ago

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE TRAILER SNEEKPEAK IS HERE HE WOW im sobbing the film will definitely win awards in the 30 seconds u can see what the director was talking about the authenticity coming from him i have a feeling this will become my favourite film

im just so annoyed that that leach will ruin it and him im begging him to drop kick her ass as far as possible cause i dont know if i can handle this movie being overshadowed by olive oil and her homophobic ass

once again hshq didnt put the name when they promoted it on insta and i assume twitter gosh

Rhonda
Rhonda
15 days ago

Good morning, IDK about the rest of you, but I could use a group hug this morning. The My Policeman trailer was the first thing that came to mind when I woke up. Harry is weighing on my mind so heavily right now. I feel like I’m going to burst into tears at any minute, which is not a good thing because I have a work presentation to host later this morning. My heart can’t help feel sorry for him though. He is clearly struggling. We only see a small glimpse and can only assume how all of this is affecting him. Hoping that Harry, his family, and his team will actually acknowledge and support the trailer. Their actions will be telling.

15 days ago

1D,Little Mix and now BTS.

982083E4-E644-43C5-BA57-58B261E0E202.jpeg
Eloisa
Eloisa
15 days ago

My Policeman … a fan-made trailer that captures the emotional roller-coaster …

15 days ago

Kiss on the cheek.Soooooo romantic!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
And sooooo obvious one day before the release of the teaser of My Policeman.
🙄🙄🙄

Begi
Begi
16 days ago

So this is what we get a day before the My policeman trailer right?

16 days ago

👀👀👀

090A17BB-2803-46F1-B2FB-5491412297F1.jpeg
Treasure
Treasure
16 days ago

MY POLICEMAN TEASER TRAILER!!?!!

C556DDD7-4CA8-4D59-94AF-846F38F3F6AB.png
16 days ago
16 days ago

I definitely think that too!! 😂😝

955CFA54-44FD-4C2B-8E8E-0A0A8C3BE4A7.jpeg
16 days ago

I heard H on Spotify podcast talking about Little Freak. He mentioned it being made in an hotel room in Tokyo. When was he in Tokyo? I thk this is another song like boyfriend. It was written well before the he started this album.

16 days ago

I saw this clip yesterday morning of H alone walking and I swear once I saw his outfit/bag I knew we’d be getting some Holivia pictures soon and like clockwork this morning I saw some pictures w that same outfit and then some with different shorts on. Of course it cld be a coincidence but I had to say it bc I knew it! Also, read somewhere someone saw her waiting alone too. Question: do u thk they r using the belly rumors? I might be crazy but I see O doing a lot of blocking her belly, wearing questionable clothes and the new pictures there are no direct views of O. Like it’s intentional. IMO a photographer not being paid before hand wld get better pictures w her not being so hidden. Right? Or am I thking to into it? https://www.tiktok.com/@bargainqueen69/video/7108418241642499333?_t=8T80NKYDJ3j&_r=1

Rina
Rina
16 days ago

Going on my pervert hours thinking about zarry and their early days treesomes yes treesomes these crazy were having treesomes to solidify their ”friendship” lol. Like what was the dynamic of these ”encounters”? was it unbalanced? when did the pov shift and which one had them had the click and was it for them more of a fun episode or a painful awakening?
Not me going all psychological on
treesomes 🤡😭😭😭 i need to sleep it it 11pm in my time zone

17 days ago

There is a reason why they are called hairballs. I am having serious concerns about them losing brain cells.

42A84CBE-3E98-4D75-8F04-EAAFE314EE02.jpeg
17 days ago

Zayn knows how many pair of socks Harry wears when he goes to sleep. Of course he does.

B17B0663-26B1-4910-A344-68DD2C1AE2EE.jpeg
17 days ago

Speculation going on that Harry is “cheating” with the “be-yacht” with her. Loved her in Little Women. She’s a good actress. Hardworking. What’s there not to like?

5ECB1C8B-5035-48AB-B656-47004F95D44E.jpeg
Mic
Mic
17 days ago

Aaron-your writing style is out of this world. You now have a loyal reader. I’m in the middle of Feral. It could be 1000 pages and I wouldn’t put it down till I finished.

Momo
Momo
17 days ago

Zayn saying “just not you, you’re still a baby” to Harry 🥺

mindi
mindi
17 days ago

Harry is now touring with Mitski (she is amazing). Funny thing is that she really likes Zayn. She even made merch with his face for her 2014 album Bury me at make out creek. Another weird ass coincidence.

tumblr_36a3aaa01f03ccc869fbf8b518bebff7_81c9cec8_500.jpg
Anna
Anna
17 days ago
Hana kid
Hana kid
17 days ago

A$ is it your birthday??

Happy birthday if it is.

❤️🧡😊😊

17 days ago
HoneyDove
HoneyDove
18 days ago

The black and white fit for the Capital FM concert is FIRE🔥😛

18 days ago

Icarus made another appearance during LNT(the starting) on the screen.

1F29392E-EBBF-4217-AFE3-C84ED3E30121.jpeg
18 days ago

True… lol

Screenshot_20220612-193447_Twitter.jpg
18 days ago
18 days ago

I just started watching Heartstopper today. It seems that I am overly emotional about Ben and Charlie’s relationship for……unknown reasons. Yikes.

Mic
Mic
18 days ago

Has anyone seen the movie Meeting Magdalene? It was O’s first movie in 1995. So if her birthday is correct she would have been 11 in it? Just curious if she was kid or grown ass women in it. If she is a women she would be 10 years older than she is saying. I can’t find out any info on it.

Emma
Emma
19 days ago

I’m off to ibrox my fav place… to see one of my favs totally buzzing so if that thing is there don’t tell me I have had alcohol n I will look for her lol im kidding by the way….. or am I 🤣🤣 btw how HOW is Zayn singing You & I high note related to ziam in the vid he is singing to Harry ffsake…. of to lose my voice love to you all xx

Hana kid
Hana kid
19 days ago

yay, my favorite “late night talking ” MV will be released in 21 june.

❤️😆 I am excited

19 days ago

Well,it’s official. Zayn broke the internet,1D song(high note)with an 8 second video.
Headband’s back too.

878F7A45-3680-4BE9-9D3B-0155592074CF.jpeg
19 days ago

Harry changed his LOT sign. Can you be more obvious Harry?? 😝😂

BC404E95-FE50-4632-B9AE-D94A0BF77605.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss
19 days ago

Is it just me but Z actually looks like H. 😐Like wtf. I mean I get this copying each other but this has to stop. First H copies song title and instruments and now Z his face and hairstyle. I mean give me a break😮‍💨. What’s next H is singing desi
His voice has changed though 🫤

Screenshot_2022-06-11-14-50-51-838_com.instagram.android.png
Begi
Begi
19 days ago

So I just woke up to a cover of You and I by Zayn sporting Harry’s hairstyle 😱 are you taunting your policeman Z? What’s going onnnnn?! We want answers

Anna
Anna
19 days ago

I um aaahhh um wow this man I aaaaaaahhhhhhh but now it does get me thinking is this promo for his new clothing line and he’s pulling a liam and using 1d for relevance cause he’s never done that before but there’s always a first

19 days ago

Zayn singing You and I for 8 seconds? Well, that’s a pleasant surprise. I’m not complaining tho

19 days ago

Z posting on Harry’s 1st day of tour singing You & I while wearing the necklace similar ( it’s the same but anyway) that Harry wore on his 2016 photoshoot … I rest my case…

HoneyDove
HoneyDove
19 days ago

You and I…. Z was that for H???? God I hope so❤️❤️❤️❤️

20 days ago

So this is the setlist for LOT:

16178818-55BC-4D65-83F4-41CC75DFEEF3.jpeg
20 days ago

Good afternoon, my friends!

3F17238C-AA01-451F-A6B5-AF07068EEEDC.jpeg
Eloisa
Eloisa
20 days ago

Beyond words:

… true obsession

Rina
Rina
20 days ago

In this world full of serious issues not me ending watching Z and his obsession for H nipples thanks to dear Willow😩Sorry world i just needed that to make me happy today☠️🤡😎
What was his deal with them that he was touching them openly and our poor harold get so sensitive. Z is such a danger ,God know what he has done to harry’s body ,like you say Ad it must be his real ”sexual awakening” and that so serious ,Z please take responsability

20 days ago
Eloisa
Eloisa
20 days ago

Those who have read the source material know that Styles is perfectly cast as Tom, a dutiful, if stifled, Brighton bobby who falls for Patrick (Dawson), a cultured museum curator who starts to broaden his worldview. The first photo above highlights this dynamic.

A moment for Dawson, who is not as mainstream a star as Styles or Corrin (yet), but looks incredibly distinguished here in Art Man mode.

20 days ago

That… have a nice weekend!

Screenshot_20220610-000830_Twitter.jpg