1. Thanks for reading doll 💔😌

2. Thanks my dear I appreciate the well wishes and kind words. Same to you, take care! ❤️❤️❤️

3. Rhonda on Home

Yes, it’s pathetic. I’m not surprised by this. Larries are the only thing saving his career if you even want…

4. Silvia Regina on Home

Disgusting!!!!He knows what he’s doing!🤮 It’s recent.Like 15 days.

5. Silvia Regina on Home

Beautiful,my friend! The last part, in the sunflowers field…. I cried….😢💔

6. Rhonda on Home

Just read the chapter and you pulled my heart strings on that last paragraph!Thanks for your dedication getting it posted…

7. Angie V on Home

Saw this on IG. Don’t know how old it is but I’m pretty sure it’s recent. This is the reason…

8. Angie V on Home

EXACTLY! There is no comparison between Niall’s girlfriend and the vile leech attached to Harry. He deserves better and he…

9. Angie V on Home

Exactly!! The only time Harry won’t stop for fans is when he’s with that soul sucking leech.

10. Sam on Home

Harry’s at Glastonbury? Wow Jane, hope you are having an amazing time! I am currently watching Paul McCartney on my…

Latest Instagram Posts:

Notify of
guest
Begi
Begi
19 hours ago

Loved the extra chapter of TTUM AD! Thank you! As always so beautifully written. Poor H, felt so sorry for him 😞

21 hours ago

Yeeessss!!!! Me doing a happy dancing 🕺

Screenshot_20220625-131830_Chrome.jpg
Eloisa
Eloisa
1 month ago

I also think that the song „Cinema“ is about Zayn.

„I guess we’re in time
If you’re getting yourself wet for me
I guess you’re all mine
When you’re sleeping in this bed with me“

It is totally normal for gay guys to get wet with lubricant

Therefore, the line from the song works for any couple regardless of the gender. It is definitely not restricted to het couples. I just remember the hot Paris scenes from Neon Red … „It’s enough to make a girl blush“ 🙃

Therefore, the BBC cover of „Wet Dream“ is actually addressed to Zayn.

My theory, at least. Or just wishful thinking …

Eloisa
Eloisa

„… Choke her with a sea view …“

Somehow this line gives me „My Policeman“ vibes … it could be something that Patrick says to Tom regarding Marion … as they live this seemingly happy life in Brighton with a sea view …

1 month ago

Does anybody find it weird for OW a 38 year old grown mother of two laying on the shoulder of her “bf’s” (of a year) mom? I am very close w my husband’s family and affectionate but this looks super odd and feels so weird. Idk how to explain it, but to lay on Anne’s shlder and then a creepy rub for more than 2secs is played out and meant to be seen. Ya kno? She’s almost 40… acting like a little girl. It’s weird. Is it me?

Twigs
Twigs
1 month ago

Just some wild theorizing but I wonder if “Grape Juice” was written when “Better” released, which was the day after the birth announcement.

“Yesterday it finally came,

A sunny afternoon,

I was on my way to buy some flowers for you”

It’s speculated Harry sent them sunflowers when their daughter was born (she had them in an Instagram story, but unlabeled unlike the others).

So maybe he’s saying the day after the birth he was going to get them flowers when Zayn finally released something (“Better”) and in that video Zayn has red hair.

“Give me something old and red”

Harry wants Zayn, who is his “old” relationship with “red” hair.

There’s also a reference to

“You’re always there, so don’t overthink,

I’m so over whites and pinks” which could be his way of saying “white girls” since he was about to start his “relationship” with OW.

1 month ago

The hypocrisy of life. Harry Styles saying “Fuck you” to the boyfriend of a girl in the audience who has cheated on her with another woman. OW and him making out on the set of DWD behind Jason Sudekis’s back=The hypotenuse

Screenshot_2022-05-25-09-32-44-42_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Really?! It’s definitely THE END!🙄🤢🤮

74182E1C-ABA9-42E4-96AB-AEB6D4B64C1D.jpeg
1 month ago

The saddest part of all this is that Harry uses a sexually liryc, heterosexual verse from the Keep Driving song “Choker with a sea view” and the use of cocaine to say “I never thought I’d sing this with my mother in front of me.” Harry, I never thought it could hurt me so much to see you sing. I don’t know who you are (at least David Dawson his partner in My Policeman has been to the concert tonight in London) Everything else is more and more rubbish. You are an alpha male and you love papayas, even if you have a penis hanging around your neck. Why do you need to make so many references to fucking a woman?

1 month ago

Harry in a banana suit and and Zayn laughing(extended version):

Eloisa
Eloisa
1 month ago

Deep-hearted article about the Song „Mathilda“ … which might be about Zayn (?) … Z: „nobody is listening“ H: „I am listening“

H’s always been fascinated with gaps in how we communicate—this is a guy who began his solo career singing, “We don’t talk enough / We should open up.”

1 month ago

Everything is sex around this man now….

1 month ago

Saw this last night and thought I’d share…🧐 https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6gbQANJqj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Made me think of Harry

aleel
aleel
1 month ago

AD i have never commented on this page but its has become a habit to visit this place daily to see all the zarry updates as well as honest opinions without any sugar coating…Im thankful that you created this site and even if you want to shut it wether permanently or for time being , thank you very much for providing us this site .

Sam
Sam

Glad you realise Harry 😏

Screenshot_20220524-134940_Twitter.jpg
1 month ago

Oh yeah….larry is definitely effing real!! Blind as a bat they are!!

Anonymous1
Anonymous1
1 month ago

Look at the body language and facial expressions of Harry. https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd6AMAfAOiX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 month ago

Sry, I just had to share my thoughts. I saw the pics of Holivia at the airport and thought they looked like friends taking the same flight. Not even standing near each other. Just to see, I looked at pics of O w/ Jason and it’s night and day. Not only do they look like a couple but they both show affection and seemed in tune to each other. Jason held her bags a lot and they looked at each other in the eyes a lot, like a couple interested in each other. I don’t even see that in O w/Harry. I mean I love H but Jason is a man that comes off confident and knows who he is. He’s older n seems secure & comfortable w/in himself. I realize Im just rambling (sry) but I didn’t realize how different holvia feels especially when u look at her relationship w J. Even as a PR relationship, Holivia looks awkward, boring, and forced. It’s just so weird how ppl look past all that.

Eloisa
Eloisa
1 month ago

Minute 7:10 … Harry admits in the Sirius FM interview that the songs „Boyfriends“ and „Mathilda“ are from personal experiences …

Eloisa
Eloisa
1 month ago

Hi AD, I am totally devasted when I think of the prospective of you leaving … what will happen to my daily routine of checking your website with all your interesting thoughts and analysis. And what you have achieved to spin off and getting so many supporters and fans on board … please do keep us pulled in … we love you so much. And I owe you for making me believe in eternal love … 🥰

1 month ago

I don’t know if we’ll ever get a zarry collab but hats off to this person for making this.

Effing finally!!!!

E7E1F4E1-5B0C-4950-B55D-CCA5A9A35A57.jpeg
1 month ago

Zayn wasn’t invited and red flag#3 attended with her boyfriend.

Begi
Begi

I just read a tweet “Liam promoting Boyfriends by HS, what a good friend” 😅😂

Jane Jones
Jane Jones
1 month ago

So I have listened to HH at lot over the past days and I love it. It isn’t FL but my guess is that you can only bear your soul like that once . I think its subtle and it’s growing on me. Sonically it’s so varied and I found my self thinking of yellow metal/ yellow tape music vibes and samples for some reason ( need to revisit to see why )
I love ‘satellite’still the allusion of waiting high in the sky .. boyfriends is just beautiful I am ignoring all the PR spin its not where he is most honest the music is

1 month ago

With the demon bitch ruining everything,just look at this….does the highlighted picture remind you of something?? Yeah…green shirt,no beard,pouty lips nad someone’s birthday…yup…exactly that!! 😂😝

2FFC1CE5-991C-44A1-84C6-46F12C6F0162.jpeg
1 month ago

Harry Styles new nail polish collection.

308B1A00-7829-4447-875A-FA96B08952EF.jpeg

Charles Bukowski.

F80825FD-83AC-4A1C-A4F3-28D9844200FC.jpeg
Hasutaehyungs
Hasutaehyungs
1 month ago

Now Harry’s appearing on shows for babies? (Cbeebies) great! At least zayn knows what to play for his kid oops

IMG_20220523_101525.jpg
Jamie
Jamie
1 month ago

This caught my attn, Satellite was trending so was browsing the comments. I have no clue who this girl is but what caught my attn even more is H followers her. Could be a coincidence and Twitter algorithm but idk if I could write two better sentences to sum up H. Also seems too spot on for one song (as much as I love Satellitte). She followed it up by saying she was speaking from a personal experience

DD5C78F9-D93D-460E-B2E5-8CB0CD4733DD.png
Rhonda
Rhonda
1 month ago

Whoelse starts Grapejuice over and over just to hear Harry whisper “One,Two, Three” ? Come on .. I can’t be the only one weak for it.

1 month ago

And we ended the weekend with a pap walk on airport coming back to London…🙄🙄🙄🙄

Rhonda
Rhonda
1 month ago

I want to slap him upside his head and hug him at the same time. It was 80+ degrees in New York and Harry’s wearing the Bode coat like Zayn shows in the Better video. What in the world Harry? I’m sure the little pumpkin gets chilly on the plane, but why this coat?
And when is the last time we’ve seen pictures of Harry inside an airport? That man flies back and forth between London, LA, and New York all the time without being seen. They had the paps ready just because the vile leech had to be seen with him.

Screenshot_20220522-152200_Instagram.jpg
Nancy
Nancy
1 month ago

In little freak lyrics ‘ginger ale ‘ reminds me TTUM where harry gives zayn Ginger ale at the banglow 😊

Matylda
Matylda
1 month ago

I’m getting addicted to the song “little freak”. I can’t stop listening to it. If this song gets tied to OW it will be my end …

Jamie
Jamie

25 min mark

1 month ago

Is Harry really sampling other songs for his album? Seems like it.
The starting of the song…fire crackling
The lyrics…yikes….one line is definitely about red flag#2!!

FF04A19B-558C-4CF8-B779-70B05B0F3739.jpeg
rina
rina
1 month ago

If the infos we have right now are true Z is single and H is also technically single but in the holivia crontract which will end with the release of the movie. If they are in touch in a ”hey who you doing ” kind it means they still can be single at the same time. Given that Z wont be able to harry in his terms this time with the whole baby fiasco ,if he want him back (harry def haven’t close the door yet) he will need really need to upgrade as he should.
Can they please stop ignoring each other in public? It should be a good start , sometimes H seems to want to scream his name, it must be so hard not be able to say you had a boyfriend ,even talk about z on a friendship or band mate level

1 month ago

Harry’s already promoting MP.

69313689-ABF0-491B-AF4C-BF9A2437DACA.jpeg
1 month ago

Harry’s going to be on the show then??

D90838CC-09A0-408C-AC30-33D67E4E6589.jpeg

I have to post this….🤭 I can’t stop laughing!! 🤣😝

20F9BB2F-AB18-42E2-B45C-749D6A537F08.jpeg
blue
blue
1 month ago

It’s really sad how zayn destroyed both harry and zayn💔

1 month ago

Well done my boy! ( I still don’t like u though)

Screenshot_20220521-195630_Instagram.jpg
1 month ago

I don’t know if it’s true or not…

I laughed really hard…