1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Zw98
Zw98
6 months ago

Zayn just gave me an heart attack to my Zarry’s heart after a long time.

debbie
debbie
6 months ago

Zayn just posted a pic wearing green shirt and blowing a kiss at 9:47pm which is the time in England so he is there with Harry

Begi
Begi

A SELFIEEEEE!!!! WEARING GREEN!! My Zarry heart 🥺

07EDCBC7-DDFA-4086-BF8F-2D5FE432AB76.png
Anon
Anon
6 months ago

OMG. This man is just 😍 i know you are gonna like this AD!!!
And Well shit.. on harry’s birthdsy wearing a green shirt Seriously Zayn? Why? What are You trying to Say?

Screenshot_20220201-190243.png
Leah
Leah
6 months ago

I know it sounds stupid and craizy, but since LOT started, I was wandering what is a meaning of pictures on Harry’s profile which are from backstage. So I started examine those posted on Nov.11th. As I haven’t found anything special on the picture I started to check what the meaning is in the date when it was posted:11.11. I searched google what special happened that day. This exact day in 2014 song “18” from 1d’s album “four” was released. But what is special in this song apart from that song was written by Ed Sheeran? So I have checked what songs are on this album and I got that the 11th track on this album is Stockholm Syndrome. Gosh…it can’t be just a coincidence…

2022-02-01 224649.jpg
Yess
Yess

We got a Birthday Zelfie!! 🥳🤤🤤🤤🤤

EEC1C973-B67D-4436-BC46-71D782F2D189.jpeg
Sam
Sam
6 months ago

Zayn’s only gone and f***ing done it! A Zelfie on Harry’s birthday! I’m dying! Help! Made my day! 😂🤣

Screenshot_20220201-214913_Instagram.jpg

Z… just posted on IG…

Now we are waiting for the birthday boy to say his thanks…

I think it’s the 1st time on H’s birthday or am I wrong???

1-.PNG
Anna
Anna
6 months ago

he came through for us and is even wearing green

Screenshot_20220201-214818.png
Nancy
Nancy
6 months ago

Louis just posted on IG .I think he did this intentionally for his tour by posting on h birthday 😡

Screenshot_20220202-004606-1.jpg
Sam
Sam
6 months ago

Happy Birthday to our Hazza!

OldLady
OldLady
6 months ago

So….I was just purusing Harry’s Love on Tour videos online because…we all know…

Anyway, I was watching the Detroit show, which was on Sept 21, 2021. His opening song is Golden. I want to see if I am the only person that hears him change the lyrics the same way I did….Something he sings at 3:52

6 months ago

Happy Birthday my idiotic boy !

Hope this year brings you REALLY happiness and less stupidity !

(by the way, I wonder who he was looking up to …..)

1_h.PNG
6 months ago

Harry’s old photographer on Instagram…I think Harry lost saying goodbye to her.

IMG_20220201_174620.jpg
Anna
Anna
6 months ago

OK something doesn’t make sense to me the song ‘I don’t wanna live forever’ it says was written by taylor but they also say that zayn had the track and asked Taylor to join so if that’s the case zayn must have written it or part of it and taylor added but then why is taylor the only one who is credited as a writer of the two and the song isn’t on zayns spotify despite being the first name to appear on the track. someone help

okgeographyjoke
okgeographyjoke
6 months ago

Gemma wins the birthday messages lmao

Picture1.png
Bonne
Bonne
6 months ago

Happy birthday to Harreh! He’s smashing it like no other. May he find happiness and the spark in his eyes back! And may he soon be reunited with his fish. 💚💛

harry-styles-grammy.gif
PBT1031
PBT1031
6 months ago

Thank you for this site AD. I found this site secondary to watching you YT vids. You explain everything with such insight. Zarry rocks and I hope the future will be brighter for them. Scared to hear HS3.
I was scrolling through my IG feed and this came up.
Low and behold, Gigi holding hands with Tan.France. – he is host of Queer Eye. They are hosting his other connection with Next In Fashion Together. He has a very small similarity to Zayn only at a quick glance. Zayn is in his own league and much more gorgeous.
But it was posted 15 hrs ago—> just in time to try to get promo and it seems to always compete with Harry’s birthday. Can Harry just have his own day without her face plastered all over social?
If you look at his IG story, you see a ton of reposted pics by him with her. Like “ please see me” in flashing lights!!! And there are 3 more pics of her with her arms around him with the pic/post below.

Never a dull moment 🤪

DC757C5B-FBA5-4A47-8076-29208229F55A.jpeg

Birthday Boy!!!!

188344802003202.gif
6 months ago

I know Zayn wouldn’t say Happy Birthday to Harry(publically)….he would in his own way but if he would’ve wished Harry it would be something like this. Happy Birthday Curly Sue!! I know it’s written from a Zsquad pov but….still…it’s the thought that counts right?

F45554AB-2E4D-4B8D-991E-FBAA4331F2FD.jpeg
Begi
Begi
6 months ago

It’s already Harry’s Birthday in Europe… Happy birthday to him! Let’s hope this year he’ll be true to himself 🤍

6 months ago

AD,it’s unbelievable that you had to limited the coments in your IG!!!!They’re such afraid of you!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leah
Leah
6 months ago

AD, this video is not only adorable, it is screaming ZARRY!. It must have been Zayn’s idea, there are so many things, like green and gold kimono or the hat or the dancing poses, nailes painting… Oh my god!

2022-01-31 224828.jpg

I’m afraid about tomorrow….😬

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
6 months ago

Hope your day was good 😘

Screenshot_2022-01-31-19-42-29-233_com.pinterest.png
6 months ago

Harry being Zayn’s personal water boy….larries….is there a video of Harry doing this for his “husband” Louis?

Begi
Begi
6 months ago

AD the last chapter is pure poetry! Loved everything about it ❤️

rina
rina

Sunflower
Sunflowers
My sunflower
Your flowers
Hmmm it is a commun knowledge that Louis has more than one sunflower 🧐🤐☠️☠️☠️🤡
Anyways so harry lover is walking around with sunflowers 🤔🤔 i wonder who that person is 🤨,people with sunflowers are everywhere around him.lol. How can harries and their cousins larries be this stupid? Well from people who think Louis is brown skin we can’t expect much😩😭😭

6 months ago

Zayn, honey, make a beautiful gif like this on Harry’s 28 Birthday.

6 months ago

this Dawn person is mean…lol…those cats are pure evil man….jeez…

Jane Jones
Jane Jones

OMG AD those cats on insta !! Scary

6 months ago

I know it’s early and the way Harry is ruining his life….but Happy Birthday Harry!!!

90B2E5EE-E50F-43C8-9407-7EFEEB7F2310.jpeg
6 months ago

I need this song just in their voice, no offense to the boys, but I need this

6 months ago

credit to the owner of this..

a picture of this dude Tyler as a baby…

1_Khai_Tyler.PNG
6 months ago

Harry and his girlfriends… They should at least wait for “The Jacket Lady” to hang up her jacket and tote bag.

At least he and Emma have something in common…😆😆

Screenshot_2022-01-30-15-15-41-00_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
6 months ago

How did Harry really feel about Zayn’s engagement?

6 months ago

I know this ain’t true, but it makes me so mad. They’re so desperate for attention

That is not true!!! 😝🤣

8C6D2183-B821-4328-B257-08FD8EA4BA11.jpeg
Pink
Pink

👇🏾

Screenshot_20220129-151229~2.png
Pink
Pink
6 months ago

Hey AD. This zarry2fever account on Wattpad is stealing stories and pretending that they own them. They stole TTUM and some other authors’ own as well.

6 months ago

AD I’ve listened hundreds of times to “There you are” by Zayn and “Cherry” by Harry and maybe I’m going crazy, but in TYA in the background I always hear something similar to when Harry says “Cocou” in Cherry.

Here’s Zayn’s TYA part, around the minute 0:15

And here at the start of Cherry

Momo
Momo
6 months ago

Scotland got storm Malik this morning, pity Zayn didn’t fly in with it, that’s one storm I wouldn’t have minded😩

BEDF83F8-867A-4DA0-AB1B-5CB3D279F1DA.png
Momo
Momo

Another ridiculous article 😂😂

4394EEC9-01B2-44A3-9818-26172EBC232E.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Do you think that Zayn reads Fanfics about him and Harry.🥲
I mean he has a Wattpad account🙃

IMG_20220129_134724.gif