1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Eliya
Eliya
7 months ago

It’s the fucking Dutch slut’s birthday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Def not funny how close it is to Zayn’s 💀

Janavi
Janavi
7 months ago

I jus got this thought in my mind that HS3 n Z4 gonna be released with only 1 or 2 months apart n whose ever album will release later will be a reply to the one album who released first cuz they r writing it n producing it together. 🤞🤞🤞. How many of u wanna bet on it or against it?? 😁

7 months ago

I know it might be a long time till Z4 is out and I hope he’ll expose them snakes in some way in it, but can he like maybe drop a rap or something through Daniaal like he did with Yellow Metal to defend himself? His image is worsening and him staying quiet is NOT going to help. He can’t wait for the next album because by the time it drops he would lose listeners because people think he’s this woman-hitting irresponsible father. Obviously, we know he isn’t but the general public who don’t look into the matter and just read headlines don’t. He needs to say something, man.

Sam
Sam
7 months ago

And the award for the biggest waste of their time goes to the Larries.

Screenshot_20220110-233922_Instagram.jpg
Blue
Blue
7 months ago

I read a comment on twitter, but dont know if it is true: «The video of him doing the emoji challenge is only exclusive to that app’s interface»

Rachael Taylor
Rachael Taylor
7 months ago

The Z dating app stuff seems totally fake, but the one thing confusing me is the video of the emoji challenge game. I looked it up and it is actually the game from the app, so he actually did play it? Like, what?

(And it may be easy to fake a photo/screengrab of him playing it, but if you watch the actual video of him playing, it seems a near impossible task for someone to have faked the full video.)

9089972A-38AA-4F2B-B7C5-264D7ACA1CB9.jpeg
Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
7 months ago

Conspiracy theory: Maybe his phone was hacked and these pictures is just the begining of the iceberg if he does not comply with them they will leak more.
Just like NR🤣

Bonne
Bonne
7 months ago

People are unstanning Zayn on Twitter because of the no-child thing and sympathizing with Gigi. Mission accomplished it seems. Urgh!

7 months ago

While I am waiting for your review of the Fine Line video AD, I have a question. Do you think there is any meaning to Harry having his last name crossed out on this shirt? And if there is, what do you think is the meaning behind it?

Anon
Anon

Then you know what to write!!! Come on!!! Now you have a mission! 😂

Screenshot_20220110-114425.png
7 months ago

Personally I don’t believe he joined a dating site. It doesn’t add up. Period!

Bonne
Bonne
7 months ago

I am so glad that I am only a recent fan of these two coz I have to say my head hurts following their lives. I fell in love with them after their last albums… I would have gone mad if I followed them since 1D.

Dunno what’s happening with Zayn. He always let’s others run the narrative wild for him. He seems to not care about his image at all. And honestly, he seems to be the kind of person who can go into really dark, dark places in the head. He does give me the vibe of someone who can be suicidal. And obviously, I want him to be the happiest but I an just saying aloud what I feel.

And Harry, as many times as he may have sung that “he’s open” during his tour… he has shut himself out more and more. It feels he’s not only lost the love of his life but hope too. He has lost the glint in his eyes and the pep in his step. He now seems to be feigning his older self. I am no more expecting too much from his next album, because I think he has lost his will to be honest. It’s like it doesn’t matter coz nobody is truly listening.

They both are great story-telling musicians, but really fucked up. Hope on their birthdays, they do find the gift of happiness and peace of mind.

Anonymous1
Anonymous1
7 months ago

I read somewhere on instagram that Zayn’s neck tattoo matches with this picture.

images.jpeg
Anonymous
Anonymous
7 months ago

Apparently this is what his profile looked like before, (posted by the same account that posted the other profile) and there are no mention of kids or wanting kids. Suddenly this account shared a new profile where it says he doesn’t have kids, while they’re literally calling themselves exposing zigi and so now they use this to prove that she’s not his daughter.
Something really weird is going on here

9F7D7AAB-15EE-4D85-95E4-48A01A847567.jpeg
Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
7 months ago

I think it is a smear campaigne the photos look like facetime photos that have been screen shotted, the first pictures that came out from rosejackson she only follows gigi so i think they are trying to set him up, the other photo that he posed for was a while ago especially with the beard, i think they have split up already earlier in the year, because begin again can also be seen as someone starting over and that is when z wore the pearl bracelet. Everything else that was released after that like YT and YM was to show what he was going through, and when the crap happend with Yolo, they were coparenting already that is why she wasnt suppose to be there, because if they were on friendly terms him and gigi being together it wouldnt be a problem if grandma stopped by, so there was already friction before z told y to get out of his house.

HoneyDove
HoneyDove
7 months ago

Harry has a bad habit of dating and becoming intimately involved with people he works with and I feel it truly clouds his judgement. Hasn’t he ever heard the saying “Don’t sh%t where you eat”. This includes Jeff and others. I just don’t see how this can be healthy. I am not absolving Harry of any decisions he has made but I do hold others accountable for the guidance and counsel they provide him. Harry couldn’t choose someone suitable if he tried. I believe his “picker is off” as a tv matchmaker used to say to her clients who were unsuccessful at relationships . Harry picks people who are unavailable emotionally or that “don’t seem” to match with his alleged core beliefs Unfortunately his time in this industry has really f*cked him up. Again, Harry should get a new therapist. She is NOT helping him.

Nia
Nia
7 months ago

Came across this on twitter. Supposedly Zayn’s profile on the app. No idea where it came from or how real it is.

20220109_230439.jpg
Green
Green
7 months ago

Idk where this picture came from

B900A3EA-7DCC-46A8-9D92-5B47823518D5.jpeg
Leah
Leah

Harry & Zayn. Their collaboration, just imagine….:) One of my biggest dreams 🙂

7 months ago

I just saw some blurred photo of H apparently holding the sweater on his shoulder that O might have been wearing on the bridge in Italy. Let me start off w/ whatever 🙄….and I’m not super surprised that 2weeks later a photo “pops” up. So weird!
But…. I mainly just had to express the “clothes carrying on the shoulder”. This is just my personal opinion but I have been in a relationship with my husband for almost 20 years 😳lol and we have never walked around and carried each other’s clothing in all those years more than a hand full of times…if that. I mean, does she borrow cloths and he wants them back, is he walking them to get dry cleaned, is she super forgetful n H returns them to her, I mean really???!!! where is he taking them? Am I the only one who’s never walked around holding their gf/bc clothes walking around. Please let me know bc if I am… I’ll stop. Bc tbh things like that make it seem even more so premeditated and unnatural. But let me kno, I cld be way off

7 months ago

Random (again… I’m full of it this year…lmao)

Vibez… SS MALIK

“So, what does SS stand for on a boat nowadays? It’s a ‘SINGLE-SCREW SHIP’ and this term arose based on the manner of propulsion. ” From Boating Basics On Line… Used to stand for STEAM SHIP…

1v.PNG
7 months ago

What happens when you make Harry and Zayn stand together??
This happens:👇🤣🤣

7 months ago

Hello AD! Would you ever do like a Zarry being sassy video? They both can be real savages at times lol

random

why Yolanda pressed charges one month later, 29 September to 27 October????

7 months ago

All leaked pictures of Zayn in the date app disappeared from instagram.

Green
Green
7 months ago

I think its either promo or he’s being set up … I just dont see him doing this in light of the situation with his daughter and that 🐍 women and her family. his address is visible as well. AD what do you think?

Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
7 months ago

I think H wants more than just Z words he wants actions/ proofs, because how many times H was nr 2 he was never the only. Because z always had a grl on his side, so just maybe he wants to see if he is important enough for Z to be Nr1

Green
Green
7 months ago

Another user created in December. This is a little weird …

77235E98-2C38-4A04-8400-D3310871A36D.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss
7 months ago

What’s with people on Twitter saying that the pictures should be taken down🤨 the moment Zayn is rumoured to be interested in”men”. Zstans should go and smell grass and maybe hug a tree 🌲 I heard it’s quite nice 😂

If Zayn himself is not complaining why should we 😏🤣

Ally476
Ally476
7 months ago

Can someone please explain why would the production company (Velem) release the material but not their client (Arnette)?

Was this (02) not supposed to be used for Arnette any more?

(you find it when clicking on 02 under the pic)

Kaodi.
Kaodi.
7 months ago

He should just announced in Twitter he want a curvy girl. Why going through the dating apps.
😁

So stupid

7 months ago

I keep thinking it’s a video from when he phones with Khai. I feel it’s the Hadids messing with him. The whole thing doesn’t add up unless it was an ad or set up. That’s just my opinion based off how I see Z. 1) he doesn’t need a dating app 2) he’s goin thru some legal stuff w his very sneaky ex and ex’s family so I don’t see him trusting anyone online right quick 3) the rose person had to add a tabloid in her tweet 🤨4) not saying he doesn’t like curvy bc I’d be in luck if he did lol but his past doesn’t indicate that, so I think that was meant as a joke (unoriginal mean girl jokes) and 5) how ppl first were lead to see him matching w a man. It’s too open for Z and way too quick to the presses especially since it wasn’t even a guy. So many other questionable reasons too. I definitely cld ne wrong but to me, it all seems like a mean girl smearing Zayn.

credit to the owner….

ok… how gorgeous are both of my idiots????? arghh….

1b.PNG
Anonymous
Anonymous
7 months ago

So this Rose Jackson only just created their twitter account in Dec 2021, follows a few random verified accounts of famous singers and sports accounts and retweeted something for the first time a day before they started posting about Z. Doesn’t it seem like they quickly created an account to tweet about him, which would have been fine, but also tried to make it look like that wasn’t the case by following random people and retweeting random posts first?

The reason why we only found out about this now is because they barely have any followers so barely anyone saw it until they made their second tweet a reply to his pinned post which would definitely not get his attention, but his fans’.
And so we’re supposed to believe that he downloaded this dating app, only matched with one person (because if there were more the news would have been out days ago) and left it at that? Lol Very strange, but where would Rose Jackson get those pics/videos from?

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

And then we have 👹

Screenshot_2022-01-08-10-29-14-949_com.instagram.android.jpg
7 months ago

So this is the ZaynxArnette (promo 2)…eating chips…reading X-men….playing games…..vibez song!!

Kaodi.
Kaodi.
7 months ago

Whose brother? Harry have only sister?

Bonne
Bonne

💖💖💖

Heather
Heather
7 months ago

I’m just catching up on everything and wow, I’ve missed a lot. Lol! However, I have to say Zayn looks gorgeous with the longer beard and scruffy hair. Also, I’ve always thought he looks adorable when he wears glasses (not sunglasses, but he looks nice in them too).

Lucy
Lucy
7 months ago

I’ve only been gone for 2 days and there’s so much to catch up on!! I love this site and you guys for keeping me sane 💗

Sam
Sam
7 months ago

Just been catching up with everything and my head is spinning! Never thought I would see the words Zayn and dating app in the same sentence. I just can’t believe that he would be daft enough to be on a dating app in the first place when he would surely be recognised. Still stranger things have happened in celebrity land. Hopefully we will get some sort of clarification if it is him somewhere.

NUSH
NUSH
7 months ago

So the whole story is that Zayn was probably just using that dating app for fun or stuff (I don’t know what he was thinking or that he forgot that he is famous and people will definately recognize him) and matched with a guy named Christopher Marshall (twitter – @ZM127) but that guy coincidently turned out to be zayn fan and posted the screenshotted video and pics on his twitter tagging the zayn UAs. But the video showed Zayn’s address, so many UAs and fan accounts took it down.

But the interesting part for us is that

1. Zayn #SingleEra

2 Zayn DID choose “MALE” in the preferences (that’s how he got matched to that guy)

sooooo is he like planning to come out or something…..???

7 months ago

So this is slightly off-topic but remember the Dua Lipa,Zayn and The Weeknd diss we were talking about?? Yeah this is the leaked cover of the album!! Just kidding😝….saw this on Twitter somewhere.

75CC6A91-87FC-43AC-9C71-4075958D8CEC.jpeg

While Harry in London …✌️

okgeographyjoke
okgeographyjoke

9 years of this beautiful moment 🙂

Kissyou.png
7 months ago

This photos are from Arnnete…
His second name es Zayn “Beautiful” Malik

IMG_20220107_213721.jpg
7 months ago

This is my opinion / theory:
1) Harry became involved with Holivia the moment he signed for DWD.
2) The baby is born and Zayn will never be free anymore. He will have a permanent link with the Hadids. Zayn publicly acknowledges the baby as his own.
3) When Harry sang at the 2020 Jingle Ball he changed the lyrics to Golden “I hope one day I could be open” by himself, he could no longer be free.
4) Harry was aware of everything that was happening in Zayn’s life with Gogo and his family.
5) In September at the LOT concerts Harry begins to change the lyrics of Golden, hoping that someone can be free and apologizes because now he is not either. He does it continuously.
6) Keep asking that person to be free by changing the letter of Golden, but stop doing it, coinciding with the breakup of Zigi.
7) Harry no longer sings that part of Golden at his concerts, let the music play and that’s it.
8) His lover is already free (Zayn is no longer with Gigi, perhaps that was what Harry had asked him). Harry also does not have to apologize for not being free, he is together with his lover, in his own way, “for your eyes only”.

Green