1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

No one
No one
1 year ago

Just finished reading my policeman and I hope the movie will be released soon.
I can’t wait to see this story from Tom pov. I can’t wait to see how Harry will portrayed this man.
The pain, the struggle, betrayal, jealousy and denial these 3 character feel and have to suffer for it. how I can’t wait to see it finally on screen.
Wish time would fly by quickly now.

Anon
Anon
1 year ago

I always wonder that too whether she and her frequent music collaborator Jack Antonoff who worked with both Zayn and Harry had any inkling of their romance. But then I think about Taylor’s friendship with Gigi and her collaborating with Zayn on “I don’t wanna live forever” & I realize that she probably didn’t have a clue.
She was probably annoyed by Harry’s lack of interest in her though,but she obviously didn’t know the real reason behind it.

R T
R T
1 year ago

random: I honestly never knew any of the negative factors that go on behind the scenes of the entertainment industry until getting into Zarry. It’s hard to swallow but knowledge is power.
I’ve been paying attention to the Britney Spears situation and her recent testimony that was provided to the public.
I hope that with Britney speaking out, along with some other celebrities feeling empowered to do so (even Liam), the conversation surrounding the negative nature of the industry becomes a more mainstream conversation. If it gains enough attention, the public could essentially instill change. As in any democracy, there is room for change. It’s sad to hear how painful some celebrity experiences are.
It’s easy to say, “they are celebrities what do they have to complain about?” But writing their problems off does a disservice to the progression towards positive change.
It’s refreshing to see Liam be honest about the toxicity that surrounded 1D, given his years of media trained answers.
Hopefully 1D stans can use their power to push for change rather than obsess over the idea of a 1D reunion. As Liam said, lots would have to change if that were to ever occur.

Sophia
Sophia
1 year ago

did you see what alessandro michele posted on his insta story? with the green and gold 25 shirt?

Wtj99
Wtj99
1 year ago

Hey , just wanted to know what do you all think about yellow metal being an alias for Z and the songs name being cathartic. Then this indirectly is another song with same name . Z says he is ym which equates as gold metal /golden and the songs is medicine.

1 year ago

Replying to Anon: Not sure why some ppl think they have the authority to take the role of Zarry Police aka haters. Just being a Zarry is an opinion. Even with all the work AD has done to prove that Zarry is in deed VERY REAL, we all still use words like “I believe” and “IMO” bc it’s still a group of (mostly highly skilled listeners and observers 😜) ppl speculating their truth of H and Z. I don’t always agree with my fellow Zarries bc I’ve lived thru different experiences making my views thru my eyes. I enjoy hearing other ppls views, regardless if it is the same as mine. Sucks that if u lean away from the majority, u get called “anti zarrie”…. I mean it’s ridiculous.

1 year ago

Did anyone see the photo of Alexander Michele? I mean I kno it’s too much to thk of him connecting to Zarry but it looks so Zarry

No one
No one
1 year ago

I’m feeling quite baffled being called ‘fake zarries’ because I’m one of those that ‘victimized’ Harry in this fandom.
What is fake zarries really,
How is it acceptable that we can say that zayn being ‘blackmailed, held hostage, and etc by the hadids’ and I becomes a ‘fake’ when I do the same with Harry in zarry situation.Are we in the wrong for seeing what zayn did to Harry as awful,is it not okay for us feeling sorry for Harry, for how he always set Aside for something else by the one that he loves the most.When you people said we don’t know what’s going on bts and how we are never really listening to zayn, no I LISTEN very clearly and I understand,how unwilling zayn to accept Harry fully,how he always accused and saying names about Harry, how he never really give Harry what he really need.How his indecisive mind cause so many pain to a lot of people including us.
It just pissed me off when you all keep saying how we are in the wrong for stating how we feel about Harry right now.
Yes zayn is a good person,he’s a good man,he’s a good father.But as far as my eyes had seen he’s not a good lover to Harry
Ps if you can handle all the shit that we said about zayn here,just f##kOff

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
1 year ago

No offence to anyone who likes Gigi and or Olivia, but O.gives me Gigis VibeZ🤣( cringe much 🤣)
you know wanting always to be in people’s mouths every time, doing things that make her look “interesting” 🙄

idkwhy
idkwhy
1 year ago

Listening to Fineline again feeling yet again it is a response to Pillowtalk which is a song about a passionate relationship of fine lines and the struggle to find the balance.

A fine line (also known as a thin line) means “a very small difference between 2 things that may seem different.” often where one is acceptable and the other is not:

… ally and enemy, pleasure and pain, paradise and warzone, f**king and fighting, pure and dirty …

as Z knows it all too well “Prisoners. Then we’re free, it’s a thin line.”

Wondering if being able to be open and out in the light would have made the difference … “There’s things we’ll never know” …

Kaodi
Kaodi
1 year ago

Maybe they have similar cars😶

idkwhy
idkwhy
1 year ago

Is the licence plate of the vehicle ‘o was driving confirmed as being registered to Harry? Or is the vehicle ownership an unsubstatiated media interpretation of images?

1 year ago

Saw that too 🥱…1) it absolutely drives me crazy bc for a person to “dodge” questions to try and convey not wanting ppl to know things for certain it seems real counterproductive to appear driving in Harry’s car 2) I read somewhere that is one of the times the car wasn’t even his, so maybe it’s not again. All celebrities have range rovers… it’s almost ridiculous

1 year ago

Random (VERY VERY RANDOM). Hi A.D this question is to You but those who have thoughts on the matter feel free to answer. I’m really curious about this. So anyway… A.D what do you think of Jedward??? And the stuff they said on twitter??? And I also wondering if you are a or were a 1D fan??? And if you are, did you watch Liam’s interview the that CEO guy??? Just curious about your opinion on all of that.

Screenshot_20210623-233434.png
1 year ago

I read on a comment on IG that the part in Tightrope Z sings in hindi means my sun and moon. Is this true ? I was very touched but I want to verify before I gush. Is there anyone who speaks this awesome language and corroborate? I’d love to know what you says/sings on this part. Thank you in advance 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️❤️❤️

Mary
Mary
1 year ago

Just saw your comment about Terre Dershwani. I listened to it. It is very beautiful and sounds like great inspiration for Zayn’s voice (POV) in Neon Red. Your listening to that while writing I imagine. This sequel is going to be very intense judging from those lyrics. I can’t wait for the rest and I can’t wait for your non-zarry book either, so excited for both.

MariaV
MariaV
1 year ago

What I don’t understand about Larries is how they don’t see Louis’s resentment and the bitterness that he has shown Harry since the break. He was vocal about not wanting the break and has made snide remarks about Harry at times. One thing for example was complaining that Harry won’t have any problems working with various song writers. This was after they broke up. Before Zayn left they barely were seen next to one another. It wasn’t until Z left you saw them have friendly interactions and even then it wasn’t much. He goes out of his way to point out his relationship with Liam. There is nothing holding him back from supporting Harry which tells me there isn’t a friendship there let alone anything more. There is a Larry YouTube channel that stretches things something major that has me SMH.
Anyway-the last year I notice Louis uses Larry to promote himself for clout when it’s convenient for him but still wants to be annoyed when Larry is brought up. He does the same thing with Eleanor. The “are they or aren’t they” deal with posting pics making it clear they are involved or hanging out.

1 year ago

(I’m sorry in advance for those that will take offence). I just saw a clip of clevver news🙄🙄. It was about how Olivia was being asked about H at LAX when she arrived. When I saw her cheekbones/jawline I was ooooh now I kinda get it.

😂😂😂😂😂
PS * Forgive please. I’m bored and killing time waiting for Zarry Mainly Zayn) to do something already!

inCollage_20210623_094751954.jpg
Shewantika
Shewantika
1 year ago

Interesting indeed, but I don’t personally think it has anything to do with Jeff specifically, cause it’s just a PR relationship for sake of the film and some promotion for Olivia. Cause no one gave a damn about her before she got linked up with harry 🙄. I didn’t even know her name. I agree to the point of pap being there at Jeff’s wedding cause yes he is not Brad Pitt. It was totally stagged to promote Holivia., I think Harry got a good reputation in the industry already and people loves him no matter what. But ya the home wrecker and womanizer rumors (flashback to * I know the real you * 😩) never gonna leave him if he keeps getting sucked in this PR relationships. I think he got the power of coming out and date a man if he wants to (doesn’t have to be zayn) but he prefers his career which is not wrong I guess.

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

Harry and Olivia holding hands and eating together is actually more proof than the Larries have of a current relationship between Harry and Louis.

I don’t think a management contract lasts through a record, I think a recording contract does and because Harry has a three record deal with his record company, the Larries want Harry to pump out record number three and get back to Louis.

They also post that directors need to stop putting him in movies because they don’t know if he can act and they are giving him roles because he’s attractive. I’m going to guess that Harry did auditions for his movies, (he probably won’t have to anymore), but they don’t want him making movies, they want him making his third album.

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

Larries are trying to portray Harry in all those ways.

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

Larries have a narrative and have for years, that Harry is not successful, they don’t want him to be a solo artist and they want him to defer to his imaginary husband Louis, Harry is like their 1950s housewife, he’s supposed to look pretty and raise the kids and stay home.

I replied on another comment, Harry is the first or second money maker for his record company, they won’t get rid of him and if Harry’s success is because they are sabotaging him, then they should all keep doing what they are doing.

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

Larries are also ate up about the “Treat People With Kindness” video being filmed in a gay bar because that means Harry is gay and Larry is real. I am a straight female, but I’ve been to gay bars, before Larry were born, does that mean I’m a gay man and Larry is real?

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

Stupid Larries. They use the word stunt a lot. They hate Harry’s manager and try to peddle Harry is not successful because they want Harry back in One D and with his (imaginary) husband. Harry was the first or second place money maker for his label, I’m pretty sure they love him and are not sabotaging him.

Miku
Miku
1 year ago

So, I saw an interesting comment under the video of clever music about Olivia ( uploaded just few hours ago). I’m postings the screenshots of the comment –

IMG_20210623_033628.jpg
1 year ago

just saw your story in IG for the non-zarry book of yours and I’m doing a happy dancing !!!! I really really really can’t wait for this one !!!!

Shewantika
Shewantika
1 year ago

Ok totally random but I have a question. I was going through some articles about Zayn’s apartments 😩. So according to them zayn has sold both NYC and LA apartment. And now owns a farm house on Yolanda ‘s farm with gigi? (Since 2018) And in NYC also he leaves in Gigi’s apartment. So right now he doesn’t have his own house??? No then can he just stop singing about being around fake people when he himself allowed them to engulf him 😤.. or he does have his own apartment in NYC and we just don’t know about it!! I am asking cause I got a feeling that Gi is trying too hard to proof that Zayn is with her. Is he??

Anon
Anon
1 year ago

Not recent sorry,looks like he sang this acoustic version in 2020 so it could just be a fan-account after all!

Anon
Anon
1 year ago

Latest acoustic/guitar cover of Zayn singing always on my mind. Starting to suspect that it actually is Zayn behind this channel like some others have noted cause this particular cover looks recent. He sings “icarus falls” towards the end of the song. And there are people that feel that the visual with the rainbow colors is intentional! https://youtube.com/watch?v=0QsZggg50YU&feature=share

1 year ago

Hey everyone. Do you remember when Z singing Flight to the stars ✈️✈️🚀🚀✨✨✨??? Singing I go where you go Go through Armageddon girl cough (H) cough I got you, There’s no goodbyes ony us, so I will follow. Hold you close standing on the edge of no tomorrow. Still deep in us, get that rush so I still follow (follow x4).
😤😤😤😤 Yeah those were the days☹️☹️☹️. You burn so bright you could burn somebody……… As long as you’re feeling the same, I’ll follow you into the flames……….. Sorry 🙏🏾 I was listening to this song and got sentimental. I miss this Zayn😔😔😔

Anon
Anon
1 year ago

Unrelated but this is a screenshot of a cute video of Z’s dad with his granddaughter on Safaa’s insta story. He sounds so much like Zayn lol. This is for the people wondering why there were no recent pics of Z’s dad with his family after seeing Safaa’s Father’s Day post. So it looks like he is around but just doesn’t want to be seen as much! Also kind of seems like Safaa chose pics of her dad from 10 years ago intentionally in order to include Harry in the pic.

CCFCC00C-7CE4-46DA-84F0-2F52A68922EE.jpeg
TlH
TlH
1 year ago

Harry Lambert (Harrys stylist) just debunked Larry’s lol “I’ve seen people say there are hidden clues in any outfit I style that has green or blue. Both Harry and I think those theories are the most asinine thing we’ve ever seen. We often text the silliest tweets to each other to laugh at them!” Harry Lambert via the Sunday Times https://t.co/HB8D8jd4uz

Not real but still funny af!

Whatislove
Whatislove
1 year ago

On channel inZAYN there is new leaked cover of I wanna know, and zayn says “he kisswd my lips”
WHAAAAT!!!
I KNEW IT.
(I dont know how to share link here)

1 year ago

Random: (continuation) Sorry too long. I don’t believe any of it. It smacks desperation and desperate times call for desperate measures ☹️. The proof is in the pudding as they say. And Actions speak louder than words fits too. He needs to show up!!! That’s how I feel about Z and Zarry right now. Like I’m tired of being strung along. It must be 10million times worse for H

1 year ago

Random : Can we share the exact moment (if you can remember), when you started getting disillusioned about Z in the Zarry dynamic?
For me it was (weirdly enough) when I was watching Z’s Instagram live stream of NIL. He was smoking weed, drinking. I remember thinking this dude looks like he doesn’t give a sh*t about anything. Like he’s enjoying his life and living the hell out of it! That’s all well and good mind you but I kept thinking, I haven’t seen H so excessively jovial in awhile now. From his songs he’s pining for this dude?! I don’t wanna lie, I became super judgy and very pissed of at Z. And that was the moment I lost hope for Zarry getting back together. I literally felt all hope fizzle out and die. And I was like Harry deserves better. I’m not saying Z can’t drink, smoke and be merry but I just expected a little bit of misery you know? Some type of emotional connection to these songs and who their meant for I guess🤷🏾‍♀️! So anyway yeah. When I saw Z like that I was like he’s enjoying his life as it is (Gigi & All) . Then he dropped YM & leaked a few songs. But honestly until I see/hear him say something publicly about being with H and leaves G

k.m.
k.m.
1 year ago

the amount of “zayn is such a good friend” comments i’ve seen on videos of z moving h away from louis (“because of management” end me now-) is honestly horrifying and makes me want to cry. Unrelated ik but i just saw one now and needed some kind of outlet.

also, can anyone tell me what the bandana thing is cos i’m kinda confused? thanks loves <3

Miku
Miku

These updates are from 5 -12 June

Miku
Miku
1 year ago

So both Zayn and Harry have recently raised voice against gun violence. Isn’t the same timing of this action a bit suspicious? Or maybe I am thinking too much.

IMG_20210621_221417.jpg
Miku
Miku
1 year ago

So, I saw a comment under Liam’ s instagram live video uploaded on YouTube 4 days ago , in which he talked about recent updates related to 1D members and saw something interesting.

IMG_20210621_221441.jpg
Denise
Denise
1 year ago

HE kissed my lips???? ZAYN???

idkwhy
idkwhy

‘o is back in LA …

Lakshita
Lakshita
1 year ago

Hey, This is kind of random but can you look into Devlin’s connection with zarry because Harry follows him on Instagram and Zayn collaborated with him on nobody is listening

Denise
Denise
1 year ago

I want to talk about something that really shocks and upsets me.I have seen/experienced dozens of types of racism before. But the white racism Harry sees is unbelievable.Whenever I see his name, I always see contemptuous and insulting things about him being white. There are those who think that his albums are sold and listened to just because he is white. Or his pain and heartbreak is ignored just because he’s white. They don’t think he is successful because he is talented. And as for the zarry fandom I wonder if Harry had done the same things to Zayn as Zayn did to Harry, would they have empathized with him in the same way? I really don’t think so, at least most people who are now defending Zayn wouldn’t be defending Harry. This is nothing but hypocrisy imo.

Green
Green

Happy Pride from Zayns sister

1836134D-6014-4AE6-90C3-B42096E86B1B.png
Curious Rico
Curious Rico
1 year ago

Just saw this a while ago and I must say it’s a bit unnerving….. 😬😬😬

I hope it’s just a rumor

MariaV
MariaV
1 year ago

Can someone please post the screenshot of Zayn liking a tweet about manifesting a June 28 sighting of Harry and Zayn being spotted in NYC near Z’s apartment made by a Zarry account? I have seen it mentioned but can’t find the tweet anywhere. If this is true something big is on the horizon here …. that date was thrown out for a reason….

Zarry
Zarry
1 year ago

Just want to say zayns sister posted this on her story for fathersday, including Harry.

Screenshot_20210620_175420_com.instagram.android.jpg