1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Mary
Mary
9 months ago

Well.. someone remind me just a couple of seconds ago that Olivia is gonna be the director in the next spider woman movie (Marvel). He does not have any escaping route right? His hands are tied tied…some juicy bts that we don’t know…
I’m sorry for those who forgot about this detail and i’m the one who is bringing it back. I Guess spider woman could be the first Marvel movie i’m not gonna watch..

9 months ago

I’m about to throw stuff

You accuse someone of attacking you, keep adding things to the story, take it to court, ruin the other person’s reputation, leave them alone and in hell and day that you hope that you all can move on and you’re fine? You mess up someone’s life and then hope that you can “move on”, lovely

9 months ago

I’m sorry 🤯 “move on” ?! But he struck you…. Right?! Am I crazy, or are ppl crazy if they continue to listen to the Hadids BS at all…. It’s pretty clear that they r nuts right?

9 months ago

Interesting 🤔 zayns mom was there!?

Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo

Bullshit news. He has his own necklace with him. She is so annoying 🤮

407E4128-108A-4FDE-9DD7-5815D40F2A16.jpeg
9 months ago

Harry “The toy boy” this is what he has gotten out of this “relationship”. Sad times.

Screenshot_2021-11-09-16-07-41-29_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
9 months ago

I hope he go back to his family soon. This hurts

CFB93459-1827-4370-9503-AE59EFA0CE06.jpeg
Sarcasm
Sarcasm

Harry’s insta

Screenshot_20211109-150832.png
9 months ago

Dude, you really watched Real Housewives AND read her book? That’s dedication right there. I sometimes watch clips from KUWTK for a laugh but, I wouldn’t be able to get through a book.

tid08
tid08
9 months ago

I seriously thought that yo trying to treat z with her holistic approach was a fanfic or something like that. God if I would have been in his place and someone told me to drain my blood and replace it with non anxious one , I would have legit ran from there and never see her again. Can you believe she did that , it would have sky rocketed his anxiety problem. What else has she tried to do with him. Has she tried to cure his love for h by pushing some weird ass treatment? This is really crazy, I don’t wanna sympathise but her kids would have gone through hell growing up and still do. But even after all this if g doesn’t care about k enough to set boundaries , then maybe g doesn’t care for her kids or is as delusional as her mom. Also that video of g purposefully making k visible in front of the paps makes me completely believe she is a narcissist. I dont know why it took z 6 years to put his foot down and that too when it came to k , he might have not allowed them to do stuff to him . This really makes me want to know what yo intended to do with k for z to go full rage mode. Maybe z didn’t socialise with them at all.

9 months ago

Yoblahnda seems like the mom who sees everyone besides herself related to her children as competition. I don’t even need to explain about Z, the way she cropped out Dua Lipa from Anwar’s picture, also I saw someone say that she somehow shaded The Weeknd as well. Right now I just want Z and The Weeknd to make an anti-Hadid song, lol

Aaj
Aaj
9 months ago

Not sure if anyone has noticed but it’s Mohammed Hadids’s birthday and neither Bella nor Gigi have wished him a happy birthday this year. They wrote very “sweet” birthday messages for him last year but this year it’s crickets. His two older daughters (that Yolanda didn’t birth) did birthday posts for him but nothing from Yolanda’s spawns. I wonder if there’s something more going on behind the scenes 🤔

Ally476
Ally476
9 months ago

Obviously a rumour but H’s music drop expected in the next 60-90 days. Within this bracket we do have the 15th January don’t we? I have a very little hope but, it seems unlikely but… f*ck it – Here we go clowns 🙂

9 months ago

Just a rumor though-Sofia Jamora(the model in Let Me mv) tweeted Zayn’s Sweat lyrics. Sweat mv….or not. Atleast it’s not a DJ BaldSpot composed song. I don’t know which one I hate more…DJ Baldspot,the O leech or the Mean Queen clan?

9 months ago

Just a rumor though-Sofia Jamora(the model in Let Me mv) tweeted Zayn’s sweat lyrics. Probably Sweat mv…or not. Atleast it’s not a DJ Baldspot composed song. I don’t know which one to hate more….DJ Baldspot,the O leech or the Mean Queen clan??

Sarcasm
Sarcasm
9 months ago

But honestly what’s wrong with people? Always giving 1/10th truths of their part of the conversation in an altercation. Are we to believe the man was asked about a party and he was aggrieved by the question he started swearing and challenging Jake paul to a fight??? Really??? Seriously??? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 The one who wrote this should also be embarrassed for themselves for writing it, looking it over and thinking, “yeah, that sounds about right” and going ahead to upload it! It makes no sense whatsoever

Screenshot_20211108-114022.png
Sarcasm
Sarcasm
9 months ago

So now jake paul is getting attention cause he can’t keep Zayn’s name out of mouth? Or is this to try and revive and solidify the Zayn is “aggressive and violent” narrative? We’re tmz paid to drag this to relevance again? Get people talking bad about Z more again

Screenshot_20211108-112731.png
Michelle
Michelle
9 months ago

Have you seen these project runway comments ??

Golden
Golden
9 months ago

Maybe Harry has to keep the facade of Holivia till the release of don’t worry darling. It must be part of the deal or rather an understanding since the whole promotion of the film will be jeopardized if they break-up. So, I expect the circus to continue at least till the movie’s release.

And regarding Zayn… Isn’t Yolanda homophobic? The idea of him breaking up with Gigi, whom he impregnated, over a man must be repugnant to her. She must fear the public assumption that life with gigi drove him into the arms of a man. She may want to cut all family connections with him.

And considering Zayn’s family is partying, I am presuming he must not be doing too bad.

In fact, I kind of feel that Zayn and Harry are currently together. And all the public drama has only brought them closer to each other in private. Well, one can wish the rainbow and hope that it’s not a mirage.

9 months ago

Apparently this happened this summer on the Holivia trip to Italy …

Screenshot_2021-11-07-14-49-27-03_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
9 months ago

Trying to connect it with Harry’s tattoo? Too much for attention.

B3B6E82A-7BF1-47F6-9409-6B71D60C8840.jpeg
Plj
Plj
9 months ago

After this mess gets cleaned up z should really do what he wants. He has so much potential , his songs are awesome and he’s damn talented. In a way music also happens to be a therapy for him, just focus on your career . Z shouldn’t rely on his beards , it just provided him a false sense of security. He believes that the relationship was enough to sell his music. I guess that the people who still support him have been his fans ,zigi maybe played a small role but zigi doesn’t sell his ,using, it’s his talent. What they hoped for, that zigi may bring in new support for him turned out entirely false. So he should just stick to his talent and try innovative ways of promotion. It doesn’t have to be cliché methods of promotion , he needs to put in some effort. I believe if he becomes a bit more interactive even online , it would do him good. And if he’s happy with his career the way it is ,then continue doing it. If he doesn’t want to try to be big and known , then he can do what he’s doing but if he wants to step up his career then he will have to put some effort and work smartly.

9 months ago

I just had a thought, do you think the pregnancy news had already been leaked to the media, way before they announced it? Because I remember reading an article that suspected it because she didn’t put vodka in her pasta and I was like, “This is such trash, just coz she doesn’t put alcohol in it doesn’t mean she’s pregnant” but as we know it was real. I didn’t think much of it because I wasn’t a fan back then. I didn’t like hate him or anything, I just knew him and didn’t care. Now it seems fishy, like I still stand by my previous statement, you can’t tell if a person is pregnant or not just because she didn’t put alcohol in her pasta, right? Unless you know for sure that she is and you’re giving hints months before it is revealed to make people invested in you. I’ll be honest, if that was their intention it worked. I hadn’t given Zayn a thought in almost 4 years and suddenly I was invested

TPWK
TPWK
9 months ago

Maybe Zayn is with them? I really hope so…

Screenshot_20211107_112051_com.instagram.android.jpg
9 months ago

Many people think that the ring that H wears on the tour on his left hand next to the rings of his initials could mean something Zarry … obviously not so … This lady has no personality. I’m done with this.

IMG_20211107_095203.jpg
rina
rina
9 months ago

I get that being ”Gay” can put you in a box in hollywood and make it difficult to have some roles and since he want to act…. but why olivia wilde ?gosh , jeff really couldn’t find any other actress than that oily succubus?

And what is he still doing in NYC anyways?H3?

Dustyrose
Dustyrose
9 months ago

I hate giving them the attention but damn they’re pathetic

75D8C36C-DA42-4B52-9332-A9E475CA4D80.jpeg
Shirley
Shirley
9 months ago

Okay I just have to get this off my chest and I know people are not really feeling Harry’s antics right now and I don’t want to add onto it BUT am I the only one who finds it kind of distasteful having Harry broadcasting to the audience/crowd that a particular fan is gay??

Like I understand his concerts are supposed to be freeing and I think that’s a great thing but in my opinion (bear in mind I’m not part of the LGBTQ community) coming out should be done in private with the people you love and care about.

It’s a personal thing and a journey as well.

It shouldn’t be a spectacle I know Harry’s coming from a good place with helping fans come out but it just feels very gimmicky to me.

Insia
Insia
9 months ago

So Billy Porter apologized for calling Harry out on his Vogue cover,…

9 months ago

Just saw this and thought it was interesting that papps r also having opinion 🤔

BF7F0BA9-D7EC-4463-9ABF-AD0212774966.png
9 months ago

I was reading posts about Holivia and I have to be honest it’s exhausting and I give up. I wish Harry wld read this bc I have one question for him… With all this effort getting ppl to believe this PR relationship is real do u really believe you’ve won? Bc u haven’t. U have lost urself, lost the respect of some of ur oldest fans, and lost the belief ur fans had in u that u were always genuine w them. What u have gained instead is a relationship w a person that uses ppl for personal gain, that uses you, ur mom, ur friends and is day by day ruining the name Harry Styles. All I see is, the more Harry pushes Holivia the more loss he will actually have.

Green
Green
9 months ago

Anne start to follow Olivia and everyone is think about a baby, an engagement or a holidays as a family in UK.
She doesn’t even take care of her kids.
Harry getting Olivia as his fiancé when the girl got divorced and cheated of his previous fiancé lmao … and Harry is stupid
If this happens then it will be close to the movie. It will be a great promo

Plj
Plj
9 months ago

Where have we reached ,from fine line to this whatever zarry want to call it. Not just zarry but both of them individually. H to the world looks like he’s having his time right now and he’s but it’s career wise success. He wanted to be an actor and his dreams are coming true. I dont think he is getting any real joy or satisfaction. It’s so sad , even if zarry may get a chance in future …don’t you think it may not work out. People change ,their goals change and they aren’t getting together anywhere in the near future. It’s literally tragic to see , they didn’t even get a chance to live and experience the togetherness, they may get it but it’s all so probable. They both are in entirely different phases of life,we don’t know what goes on in their minds or even bts, do they even think of each other. It’s all based on what they let us know and not our imaginations of their bts situation. If only we get a significant signal.

Anonymous1
Anonymous1
9 months ago

In the end only business and money matters.
Sorry not Sorry

9 months ago

Without intention of offending anyone my opinion is this:
H’s team controls everything that is talked about him on the social media, that includes Holivia, Larry, Zarry etc … They know that people think It’s a stunt, and they know that Anne following O would make a difference. If we less attention to Holivia, it is possible that it will end before or at least it will end before there is a wedding and babies involved (for me it is what they are preparing now, in addition to Anne and Gemma or one of the two appearing at Harry’s concerts next to O).
Perhaps during this time I have believed that “being open” to Harry was something else. Maybe for Harry “being open” is what it is now, it certainly confuses me. I adore him since 1D, but right now I can’t understand who he is, I hope he knows.

“Spreading you open Is the only way of knowing you “Fine Line, Harry Styles.

tid08
tid08
9 months ago

It’s so transparent…how much o has benefitted from holivia. She was not known before but now we get her pap walks and everything. I am really hating h so much right now. The holivia circus has gone on far too long and far too much. He really needs to end it, can he not see what situation z has landed himself by going along with zigi. We really need to spread ADs article about shady o, so that people see what sort of a person she is. And if h continues this pr for a couple of more years ,I don’t know what he will find as the end result. Z has been smeared so much by g & her family. They are entirely blaming z for everything, and g is walking like an entitled mother. Z is blamed for their destructive relationship and g gets a picture of a victim of a narcissistic person ,who did everything for zs sake. Like we all know z has major issues. His relationship with h is a testament enough. But is g a saint who got nothing out of zigi. And the hadids repeatedly mocking zarry has become so annoying, it’s so childish.

Sarcasm
Sarcasm
9 months ago

This was a serious fan who was defending harry but it all went sideways 😳😳😳

inCollage_20211106_084036289.jpg
Sarcasm
Sarcasm
9 months ago

All this time I didn’t know Zayn’s paternal grandfather is still alive. I thought both of them passed on but it’s just his maternal grandpa. And then I just thought, by how he respects him and values his father and his grandfather’s perception of him, I don’t think he’ll ever come out.

Golden
Golden
9 months ago

Some people have just noticed that an old tweet of zayn could have meant more than it’s literal meaning. And it’s just before valentines day

Screenshot_20211106-095901_Twitter.jpg
Plj
Plj
9 months ago

Apparently Bella and Anwar aren’t happy with z because he kept arguing and fighting with gs bodyguards. What the hell does it mean? Like couldn’t they find something else to paint z as a aggressive, destructive person.

Naya
Naya
9 months ago

I was just saying that I don’t look into what Zarry or the people they date wear anymore because a lot of it could just be coincidence…but seeing Olivia wearing the golden cross (idk if it’s actually his) just made me sad😭 uggh I hate it here

AngieVB
AngieVB
9 months ago

Well, what a big Ole sh*t show this is. I don’t wish the heartbreak he was going through on him but I’m really missing 2018 Harry right about now.

9 months ago

I’m with a bad feeling about Anne started to follow Olivia and liked all her posts…After everything Anne posted lately?!And Hadids mocking Zayn/Zarry with these sunflowers!!!
Many fans(including no Zarries) are questioning.Possibly Holivia engagement/pregnancy will be anounced….My opinion.

9 months ago

I can’t with this ppl anymore. It’s at a point where I feel like my energy and concern is being wasted for ppl that play games. I know I can’t unsee Zarry and/or still hope to see them eventually together bc I know deep down I always will. Now Harry’s mom decided out of nowhere to follow her. She has a private account right? Its all such bull shit. I thought some ppl were above it but I guess not. She IMO knows and that’s what makes it worst. I had my thought on why, but then I stop myself. Bc ultimately, it doesn’t matter and I’m beginning not to give a fuck! Sry for language. For me, each day, each headline makes me feel further from caring about H and his feelings bc that’s not H and if it is I don’t like him. Bottom line. He has purposely distanced himself from his fans. Without him trying to connect w his fans other having/buying a ticket to a show or movie, I don’t see how my feelings for Harry’s lack of authenticity will change. He continues to disappoint and that alone is an eye opener to who he’s becoming. I hope things change bc he was better then this and now his mom really. Whatever at this point everyone sucks. Sry!

Christine
Christine
9 months ago

Olivia not getting attention during Harryween and week surrounding, H drug use rumors, sunflower clothing by G Y, all leading up to using Anne for the big IG follow. How sad and dissapointing that these things actually happen to try and do damage control. Using mom is the new low for me. I’m dumbfounded. I fully believe it was to appease O for now since she didn’t get the attention last week from Harry and maybe gearing up for a display at LA shows. Who knows, but it just gets worse everyday. Ugh.

1 34 35 36 37 38 98