1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Zw98
Zw98
9 months ago

Ok I’m disappointed too I didn’t expect this now. This shit gonna be a long relationship like G for Z and Fuck it!

9 months ago

Anne, Harry’s mum is following O now…Twitter is crazy talking about Holivia is engaded…

Screenshot_2021-11-05-21-39-40-93_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Begi
Begi

Anne followed Olivia on insta 🙄

okgeographyjoke
okgeographyjoke
9 months ago

Just wanted to share this video that YT recommended to me about H’s poetic influences which I really enjoyed! Especially the section on charles bukowski!

Green
Green
9 months ago

Anna followed Olivia on Instagram.

Tbuggy
Tbuggy
9 months ago

These things kill me hahah 🤣

A85279E8-D9FA-40FB-BF0F-EF83EE95C9AE.png
9 months ago

I was reading comments on YouTube about Zayn and thought it was interesting. Makes sense. Also, the same person later mentioned w anxiety issues court w be the last place he/she want to be. Thoughts!

96EEE192-6B60-4611-9C58-E1A7A7D5B060.png
9 months ago

Saw this on YT. The rumors were true. A 16 year old girl named Claire was raped at Harry’s concert in State Farm Arena,Atlanta They are saying that nobody helped her and the security did a horrible job at protecting her. “Have you been drinking?” “Well did you tell the police?” these words were said by both the security and the arena. When she called the arena back,they continuously put her on hold. Concerts should be a safe place for everyone. There is a hashtag now #JusticeForClaire.

Anonymous
Anonymous
9 months ago

Pleeeeease she really does think she’s the first mom to have a job. I can totally imagine them trying to get full custody so she can keep pushing her single mom narrative and earn tons of praise as if she actually had no support raising her or needed to earn a living. People need to wake up, this shit is infuriating

0FE692AB-C5F8-44A7-854E-31F80A2BC8E2.png
tid08
tid08
9 months ago

Now the sources say that z had a huge rift with b…..what do they intend to do with all this. We all know zs relation with them has always been strained , an article said that gs siblings hate z for what he’s done to their sister. I want to ask what has z done to her , she is what she’s always been. Zigi was a pr relationship, g knew it then what has z done to her. And her latest post with sunflowers, I just can’t take it now . The family has become obsessed with sunflowers and zarry symbols.

Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
9 months ago

Is this Bella’s sweetheart at Kendall Jenner’s birthday celebration?

E9BC6BCE-A4BB-4FF5-A550-602A4364BA0D.jpeg
9 months ago

I don’t know what’s gotten into these beards. It’s like they formed a group chat and decided to start… whatever this is

inCollage_20211105_100529071.jpg
9 months ago

I don’t know who this is but the had that to say about olivia

Screenshot_20211105-095727.png

Then we have Harry’s beard🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20211105-095651.png
Golden
Golden
9 months ago

This seems to be Hadids’ intent from the beginning of this drama… gigi was agreeable to joint custody just before her appearance at project runway… now she’s not! Laughable.

Golden
Golden
9 months ago

Harry and Zayn are at such different crossroads of their lives that it seems their story is straight from some romance novel or film. It feels so unreal. Like fate is testing their love.

Begi
Begi

😂

5B7EBE3E-4702-4F7B-BCEC-2AC2B058115C.jpeg
Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
9 months ago

Yolanda is never gonna stop this topic. Always in limelight by using his name

31FE3F55-A6F3-42C7-A488-E9DF1440FE1C.jpeg
Aaj
Aaj
Aaj
Aaj
9 months ago

Had to bring this here. Look at how they’ve changed their tune. Their last article was scathing and you could clearly tell who was feeding them that BS. I mean, to be able to quote verbatim everything Zayn allegedly said, just Zayn by the way because Yolanda doesn’t speak, and include those explicit( but epic IMO) insults.
And now this article just out today. I hope it’s someone from Zayn’s team and this is the start of him fighting back to change the narrative and tell the truth. I’m sure the amount of support he’s had led them to question the b.s they were fed and do some more digging. Hopefully more articles like this come out in his favor. We should spread this everywhere, the Hadids are horrible human beings.

Golden
Golden
9 months ago

It’s seeming to be such a make or break kind of situation. I just hope it is a happy ending at the end.

Green
Green
9 months ago

AD I know this sounds bad, but I’m really scared that gigi and zayn will be together again. You dont know where you have zayn …

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades
9 months ago

The NY Post article is so very calculated it goes step by step to cause direct problems for anyone Z could go to for support..Harry..The boys from 1D..his family..I sincerely hope that despite the shit they are trying to cause..those people do not abandon Z right now..even if this is messy..I know people dont think he should ever need anything from Harry or the boys because of the way he left and treated them..But i still would hope they would step up and support him even behind the scenes..I know he has made a ton of mistakes but no one deserves this..he so clearly messed up by letting the Hadids into his life like this and giving them so much power over him..I’m irritated with him that he got to this point but my in my heart i feel like we should support him in any way we can while he goes through this..All of this chaos to hide something that was the best thing he ever had in his life..it’s just heartbreaking that they continue to threaten him with it..he gave them the keys to his destruction by hiding behind her..The whole thing just makes me sick..

Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda
9 months ago

Haven’t really appreciated the images of Zayn circulation recently.
So …Just this …just his face 🌝

C068BDE7-A432-4604-BD62-A68A23567C7D.jpeg
Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda
9 months ago

Yes finally Zayn has finally given his side 👍🏽🎉.
TMZ article is so much more balanced now.
More of this please Zayn.

9 months ago

This shit is crazy! How can the story change so much! Ppl shd be embarrassed to report such garbage.

Mary
Mary
9 months ago

Another coincidence?.. lets not give it too much attention but Harry Wave a Packers flag in yesterday concert.. 🤔 i have no idea what it is going on really and i don’t want to read too much of this while the Leech is around…. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought that at least it was worth a mention…

just wow….

1.PNG
Denise
Denise
._.
._.
9 months ago

I just hope people stop giving likes to these bitches bcz lack of popularity might get them down from sky but sadly their face is everywhere

Golden
Golden
9 months ago

One insider who worked frequently with the band fondly known as 1D told The Post that Malik’s marijuana use got so bad that it made him “paranoid” — and led to former bandmate Harry Styles refusing to share a tour bus and private jet with him.

Malik’s marijuana use “drove a wedge” between him and the other band members, the insider added. “He’d just be on the tour bus [smoking] all the way to the venue. It led Harry to get a separate tour bus with Niall and Liam — Louis would join Zayn. Harry wouldn’t fly with Zayn either.”

URGH!

Mary
Mary
9 months ago

Now Gigi is back and she is wearing sunflowers all over her outfit.. what are we suppose to read from that? Honestly at this point i don’t know if it is a threat or just another coincidence.. if zarry is completely over why would she do this?Harry didn’t sing sunflower i wonder if it was only for one night.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Clearly there is something major going on bts.

Tbuggy
Tbuggy
9 months ago

Supporting our boy! Love my new shades

388CFF93-2DB0-4CD4-9400-104EADEC3F75.jpeg
Zoya
Zoya
9 months ago

Is this some kind of a threat to zarry?
She posted for the first time after all that mess n that too sunflower clothes

E448AE3F-8827-499B-B012-C669D1367962.png
Anonymous
Anonymous
9 months ago

God I wish more people knew that the guy who attacked Z is Bella’s bestie. Knowing that people would probably think twice before taking Yolanda’s word for what happened. I can’t stand the fact that some still defend G, when it’s obvious that she wants the same thing that her mom wants. Yolanda takes the heat publicly so that G looks good and can put out statements like that she wants them to co-parent and what not, while also filing one of those harassment cases herself and staying silent while he’s being destroyed in the media. Too many people are fooled by that family of snakes and posers.
Z’s silence is unnerving and concercing. He needs to say something. I hope he’s ok

The sunflowers
Freak!!!!
🤬🤢🤮

94E257BD-F2C2-4091-9CEE-BE4A0A2353FB.jpeg
Deb
Deb
9 months ago

I guess am alittle late on my post …lol. It’s been posted.

Deb
Deb
9 months ago

I don’t know if the source is reliable, but I’ve seen more than 1 video saying that Harry has signed on w Marvel for 5 movies. Don’t know if that includes the “Eternals”.

9 months ago

There’s 2videos: so nice!!! Glad he did this. https://mobile.twitter.com/ZAYNxPROMO/status/1455612809660690439

9 months ago

I have a feeling that Mohammed‘s daughters do not really like Yolanda. For one she is not their biological mother and a while back she wrote book/memoir that talked a lot of crap about her two ex-husbands. In the book she said pretty much how unfaithful Mohammed was in their marriage. Not saying it isn’t true but I could see why his daughters wouldn’t care for her. Apparently even G and Bella were upset with her writing this book when they found out what she put in it. They didn’t like her writing about their family and things that should be kept private. How times have changed. But I can definitely see y Mohammed’s daughters don’t trust her and don’t support her.

9 months ago

3️⃣ No matter how ridiculous she looks. Just as ridiculous as a fish looks on a bicycle. The woman reeks of desperation. And the fact that she posted it after that dolly parton on a bicycle thing she did just convinces me more. Sure said man is her son. But he’s a grown man and she can’t tell him what to do or who to do it with. And I think she makes her thoughts and feelings known with these posts. Whoever they’re meant for will know exactly what she means.

9 months ago

Enough time for Holivia to get married, have babies and get divorced … and for Z to have a new “girlfriend” …

The NeverEnding history

9 months ago

2️⃣ Now I think it was about olivia because she was doing interviews about being a woke independent feminist who has had to fight for everything to get where she is! *Cough* (Probably on her back or knees for Harvey Weinstein)*Cough*, but get there she did! Is she a director or producer? I honestly don’t know. I don’t care enough to pay attention. But SHE DID IT DAMMIT AND SHE HAS THE VOGUE INTERVIEW AND KIEDIS MUSIC VIDEO TO PROVE IT! She said it’s all blood sweat and tears but in my humble opinion it’s sweat and semen but hey, what do I know. So instead producing/directing whatever or acting even, all she’s done for months is chase after a man. For what? Clout! Did she not get where she is because she never got a leg up from any man and did she not say something to tune of actors and crew getting better treatment on her sets? At this point, what sets?Ms independent woke feminist producer director is out there trying to get more famous by using A MAN.She’s definitely not singing Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves anymore.So that’s what I think about that ”A WOMAN NEEDS ARE A MAN LIKE A FISH NEEDS A BICYCLE”. Because no matter how ridiculous Harry gets, she sticking to him

9 months ago

Sorry it’s so long 1️⃣: So I was thinking about the picture of the fish and the bicycle Anne posted.I saw some say it was in support of gg as a single mum and so was the lioness. I don’t think so. My reasons are, Anne obviously knows Zayn more than any of us here do. She spent time with him during his formative years and has a better grasp on his character than us.Yes he must have changed from the teenager and young adult she knew (as we all do), but fundamentally he couldn’t have done a total 360° character and personality change right?! None of us (I assume), have met Zayn in person but nearly everyone here feels the man couldn’t have possibly done physical harm to that woman. We believe him. So I would expect she knows him way better. And I have never seen any where were she met gg and her poisonous crew enough for her to post something like that in her favour.That’s just me BUT for those who think it was for olivia, I agree. I also have thoughts on that

9 months ago

There are several things that I don’t understand:
1) Harry “Private” Styles is with someone like Olivia. A person who loves to attract attention and is constantly publishing his life.
2) Harry follow Bella on social media after everything that happened with Z.
3) Friends of H like Harrie Reed share Bella Hadid and her jewelry on their Instagram stories (plus Gigi). I understand that everything is business, but it makes me think that many of the people close to H have no idea about his relationship with Z.
4) In his first Harriwen Harry dressed as Dorothy saying “I feel fabulous”. How can you feel fabulous when Z is at his worst? This makes me think that right now they do not have any type of relationship, that H does not care what is happening and that Z is very lonely, possibly unable to leave the USA due to the charges against him and the programs to which he has to submit. I know that Z has had reprehensible behaviors, but nobody deserves this, I can not stop thinking how he must be right now.

Screenshot_2021-11-03-12-37-00-79_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
9 months ago

What are your opinions on Taylor and Camille, like not with Harry, just them? Idk much about Camille, but she seems like a chill person. What do you think?

For the hadids too

Screenshot_20211103-111841.png
9 months ago

At least this one is true. I at least think it is. Don’t know if it is but sounds true to me

Screenshot_20211103-111855.png