1. Zarry@21 on Home

Despite this people ignore his actions because he isnt vocal about it , he just drops it but doesnt even…

2. Lucy on Home

I’m definitely going to read MP after the movie comes out. I’m loving these teasers.

3. Default position is tucked, and he seems to just be retucking it.

4. Well,isn’t Zayn the end of June?? 😝😂🍉

5. Angela Stathis on Home

He didn’t do either…lol…

6. Angela Stathis on Home

Harry doesn’t “zarry baiting”… lol.

7. Angela Stathis on Home

I think he sang Medicine to kind of honor the victims of the gay bar in Oslo when there was…

8. Anita on Home

Vassss Happening guys??? That was a VERY obvious heart kiss!! My heart can’t take this. Someone send an ambulance to…

9. Hana kid on Home

anyone have the video. Whyvis he wearing a tiara😆😆

Momo
Momo
10 months ago

Unseen of Zayn posted by Harry’s friend (some are saying she’s his cousin) on Instagram 🧐

1C6C0D0B-7BC2-48E6-A19D-D8A8247CB701.png
Daisy
Daisy

Crazy but, 2014… 2018… Now 2022 will be a Zarry year😜

Alicia
Alicia
10 months ago

Harry kissed his heart tat when he sung “I get the feeling you’ll never need me again” I feel for him. Sad

Anna
Anna
10 months ago

I wish I could JUST listen to their music without thinking too much. Life was much easier when I could do that

AllieH46
AllieH46
10 months ago

In the light of intense and interesting things happening the last week or so, I just wanna say that you people on here are so lovely, intelligent, observing, really kind and respectful to one another and that is so nice to see (unless there are lots of censored comments that don’t make it here but I hope not). It’s a pleasure to read your comments, I’ve learnt to see things from angles I never considered, thank you! Have a great day 🙂

10 months ago

next show is 17 September in Philadelphia… at St.Louis he was sound checking To Be So Lonely…(either 1 day after Khai’s birthday or 2 days prior..).

10 months ago

at 1.58.1.59 your beautiful beautiful beautiful broad… ofc he have listened Z’s rap…. and then …. bam… 2.13 cross tattoo… 2.17 heart tattoo

Anonymous
Anonymous
10 months ago

The newest addition to Harry’s preshow playlist “how long do I have to wait for you?” – Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings. Quite telling..

B4C9C48E-AC51-44AD-9AFE-EB28A30C7ED2.jpeg
10 months ago

Golden last night’s in St. Louis minute 2:40…

“I’m sorry, he is hoping someday I could be open”…Jeff and O dancing…I don’t understand anything at this point…

10 months ago

Oh my God!!!That woman is sooooo narcissistic!!!!The video of her dancing in the show yesterday is RIDICULOUS!!!!Somebody said that she was like a drunk teenager dancing.😂😂😂

Anna2
Anna2
10 months ago

So I say some pictures from yesterday’s concert. There was a fan in the front who held a poster that said “spot the difference”. There was a picture of harry and someone else. I could identify that person (maybe it’s even harry himself lol). Harry looked at the poster, said sth like “that’s good” and smiled. Stupid idea (probably gonna regret later for even suggesting it lol) but can someone who’s got a front row ticket at his concert and got the time, make a poster “zarry 4ever” containing the cutest pic of zarry. I’d die to see his reaction. Imagine him just standing there, a tear rolling down his eyes and saying best memories or sth like that.

2EC74C81-E54E-4EFA-922C-2A9119A54FE9.png
tid08
tid08
10 months ago

I am dreading the coming weeks , if it’s only z and k together in the pics I’m fine with it . But if we get the fake zigi with k then ..😠 it’s gonna be horrifying . I guess even one zigi pic with k will be okay as they are the supposed parents in a happy relation but if we are gonna get another gs birthday charade 😭 I don’t wanna spread negativity about an innocent child’s birthday but just say no to more of zigi pics z just so that we can believe that your reflection journey made a difference . Not gonna blame you for celebrating ks birthday but don’t make it a pr stunt . Don’t go with the false narrative .

Daisy
Daisy
10 months ago

Who else thinks that Live on Tour’s costumes were much more interesting than Love on Tour’s? 🥺

Sandra
Sandra
10 months ago

guess I do not have to worry about harry (after yellow tape) he seems to have the best time of his life. so happy for him

Anna
Anna
10 months ago

Hi AD. I wanted to say something. I’m feeling kinda weird. My favorite songs on NIL have always been Tightrope and Outside, because they sound so genuine but now, it just all feels pointless. Were they someone else’s songs? Did he mean it? I just feel…idk, not great. I ask myself sometimes if I’m just wasting my time believing in something that doesn’t exist, but it just feels too real to let go, but nothing ever happens. I get excited thinking something’s gonna happen, but nothing ever does. I got into all this just this year, when NIL dropped, so I won’t say I’ve been here since the beginning. Is this how it feels every time when one of them release new music? Sorry for the rant, this is the only place I know where I can talk about this

Bobbi
Bobbi
10 months ago

I cannot believe I freaking jinxed myself. I said that the one thing I didn’t want at my concert was Bolivia dancing idiotically behind me.. and what did I get? See the picture. It’s actually a still from a video. No idea how to share a video here, but I can assure you the rest of the frames were every bit as uninteresting and unappealing as the one below. I was standing back there because I had filmed Harry’s band running out on stage (they are all lovely btw) and then dis bitch waltzes out. The audacity. I’m surprised she hasn’t demanded her own personal spotlight yet. I mean he literally had to be looking straight toward her when he was singing Cherry.. it’s just weird and I don’t like it. I think I actually threw up in my mask a little. I moved to find another spot far away from her. I’d like her out of my city now please. Just ughhh.

I brought a sign with me to the show. Not a great one, I literally just wrote “make good choices 🙂” on a piece of paper in sharpie because I thought he needed to hear it. He should really heed the sign.

Screenshot_20210915-225645.png
Kaodi
Kaodi
10 months ago

So recently I got in discussion with Harry fan .
She prefers to use (they) pronoun for Harry. Saying he never confirm his pronoun to be (He). Also his grammy outfit with the Boa is basically the non-binary colours.

I am not sure about all of this. I think they are over analyzing🤔🤔🤔

What do you guys think??

Denise
Denise
10 months ago

I see people say that Harry is in a better condition and is recovering and doesn’t sing those songs( MMITH, FTDT, ESNY etc) anymore because he doesn’t feel the same feelings now that he was writing those songs. I wonder if that’s the reason, or is he not singing them because he’s afraid of how he’ll feel if he sings these songs again? Because the man I see is not someone who has left the past behind him. I can’t even imagine how precious and heartbreaking these songs are to him. The person for whom he wrote a lot of songs about is the person he has built almost his entire life around.

10 months ago

It’s so well done it hurts …😭😭💔

10 months ago

Is this wierd? I saw a discussion on Twitter and was wondering what u guys think? Jeff posted this… solely mentioning Olivia 🙄 and then when Harry posted it w/out that title Jeff messaged director Olivia again… also does anyone find it weird that out of all the clips of H she put in one that everyone finds odd and awkward. I see so many ppl making jokes…I feel bad. I mean she must of known that, right?

C78E14FD-EAE6-4401-9D42-AA9C981D4E46.png

This time he insulted the wrong one I think 🤔

Screenshot_20210915-191315.png

Just a rumor…Who knows?

Screenshot_2021-09-15-19-07-02-73_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

The douche

Screenshot_20210915-190221.png
10 months ago

Totally Irrelevant side note but just saw this on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1PewrsCAn/?utm_medium=share_sheet https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1PewrsCAn/?utm_medium=copy_link

It about that dj douchebag (Bellas bestie) . Says he was put in hospiby G-Eazy’s crew and apparently G-Eazy was arrested for the incident.
Sorry if it’s old news to everyone

Anna2
Anna2
10 months ago

Lol the yellow tape dropbox link on zayn’s twitter account is working again. Weird.

blue
blue
10 months ago

Has zayn always been this full of himself kinda guy or is it some gigi influence 😃😃😃

10 months ago

I fell upon this last night… just thought it was interesting. Never was on this site before, so not sure how credible but still a good read. https://stunttalk.tumblr.com/post/660242284016746496/an-anon-asked-hii-i-would-like-to-stay-anon

Sandra
Sandra
10 months ago

wondering how harry will be on the evening show after yellow tape, hope he is not heartbroken again

Anna
Anna
10 months ago

Hey AD! When’re you gonna update? I don’t wanna pressure you but, YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER! All the love

tid08
tid08
10 months ago

Why does it feel that a lot of stuff on yellow tape is just there for distraction , this seems like a message not meant for everyone . Because even we are tired of analyzing it . His bragging and dissing are just meant for others. Can you imagine the hadids sitting and trying to analyse this rap, searching for zarry? ? And zs always saying that he’s away to change some plans /goals , but when is it going to happen . Because the green gold scheme was caught up by others and they incorporated it.

Anna2
Anna2
10 months ago

Idk if this has already been discussed but it just came to my mind that harry and zayn must have had contact when harry’s grandfather passed away recently. They were once so close and even zayn was close with harry’s family, there is no way you won’t ask that person if they’re ok when one of their family memember dies, right?

Anna
Anna
10 months ago

I came across a song called ‘you don’t have to say you love me’ by dusty Springfield and it sounds like inspiration for adore you just thought I was interesting as the song was released in the 60s and harry is into that type of music. thoughts?

Anonymous
Anonymous

the article reads:
‘both sides of the confrontation were “pretty f-cked up” we’re told, and things went south after 2am.’
looks like this guy gets into fights a lot… tbh that was kinda the vibe I got from him from Z’s attack and that makes me think Bella might have actually instigated the attack knowing what her sweet boy is like

5B569CDC-0965-4D4C-896C-14207282640F.jpeg
Momo
Momo

🤢🤢🤢

B14C3B1F-7939-4BFF-964D-B843E58C2568.png
Alicia
Alicia
10 months ago

Weird. Zayn sister Wahli posted pics if Gigi at Met Gala on her IG. After what they did to Zayn. Don’t tell me they are encouraging his misery. Get ready for next week. Its going to be a circus. Poor Khai

10 months ago

Sorry for bringing larries crap here. Am really baffled as to what the hell is is going on??? And side note: I was very happy Z didn’t attend the Met gala with…

Screenshot_20210914-190652.png

😤😤😤☹️☹️☹️

Screenshot_20210914-190701.png
10 months ago

Honestly what???? What did he do though?

Screenshot_20210914-190723.png
Jane Jones
Jane Jones
10 months ago

Love the merch AD fantastic designs I’ve “added to cart” and made an order but had to step away before you bankrupt me ! Good luck with it 👍

Alicia
Alicia
10 months ago

Harry’s mom Anne posted 9-23-22, which is Khai’s supposed to be birthday. Wonder what that’s about.

Anna
Anna
10 months ago

Hey AD! If you’re into AUs on Wattpad, do check out this book called The Pool in his Backyard, these are my favorite chapters from it.

She’s a really good writer

Christine
Christine
10 months ago

Hi you all, did you see the DWD-Trailer!? I guess kissing a woman is not H’s passion…just saying 😉

anonymous
anonymous
10 months ago

I just heard this song today, its a song Harry wrote back in 2013 and was leaked long ago….

has anyone heard of this before? I cant stop listening to it now. This is the 10th time im playing it 😅

Wtj99
Wtj99
10 months ago

I think zigi was finally over during their last breakup …….that chapter was closed for z and g both . But then I guess the baby happened and now they are just going with it for the sake of K. And eventually maybe after a few years they are gonna breakup and bts they already might have and maybe are just co parenting and mostly if the baby is theirs then z does love her but for him it’s more of a responsibility.If it’s his kid he loves her definitely but it’s an unusual sort of understanding they have. This doesn’t imply anything about zs dynamic with h. Even if zigi does breakup it must not mean that zarry are together. Zarry may be on and off bts but to be together both need to open up especially z who right now seems to just get high and play games in his free time . By the way , by looking at z non fam can never imagine that he’s a geeky person who loves games , sports and superheroes. He is such a dork behind his Zaddy imagery . Loves literature and poems and conspiracy theories and fiction. He’s complete opposite of what his image says …tough macho man but he’s actually super introverted nerd and it’s not at all unattractive rather it adds to his attractiveness.

Alicia
Alicia
10 months ago

I had so much hope with the ring return and Harrys mood change. I understand the frustration but I truly think they at least talked recently. Zayns new raps dont interest me. Im more into his singing. Hurts my head trying to figure out what he is saying. Gigi alone at the Met, now that’s news. Lol

darling
10 months ago

Famous singer Troye Sivan (who has always been open&out) has been begging H for years to follow him. He even made a video mash-up of the two on twitter. He is going to the Met in a dress. More power to him. https://twitter.com/troyesivan/status/1387022082622451714?s=20

20210913_211521.jpg
Bobbi
Bobbi
10 months ago

Look who showed up to the MET Gala without a date. She looks angry.

Oh, and the Ariel hair? Yeahhh Harry definitely wore it better.

Screenshot_20210913-200415.png

Meet Gala 2021 …

G: Z couldn’t come, he’s in the middle of a storm in Houston

K: What a coincidence !!! H is also in the middle of a storm …

(Just humor…)

Screenshot_2021-09-14-02-48-29-74_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Missing
Missing
10 months ago

Looks like Gigi is flying solo to the Met Gala … again…

1 17 18 19 20 21 98