1. Silvia Regina on Home

They would be the most powerful couple in the world! And would do a huge favor to LGBTQ community! Just…

2. Rang on Home

So, I just listened to that audio. Wow! I can’t. The best part was when the girl said some dumb…

3. Rang on Home

Lol… agreed! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

4. Did you see how the way he was going to say this then stopped,thought about it,shakes his head and then…

5. Nancy on Home

He looks so emotional 😥😥😥

6. That or maybe a perfume line…how to smell like vanilla and lemons at the same time!!🤷‍♀️😂😝 just saying…

7. I heard an audio involving Harry,Florence and Abbadon. It was so full of BS. Two reasons why I didn’t share…

8. Silvia Regina on Home

Imagine if it was Norway!!!!😂

9. Silvia Regina on Home

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. Little Freak: Jumped in feet first,then landed too hard,a broken ankle,karma rules. It would hurt like a broken ankle,if you…

Latest Instagram Posts:

Notify of
guest
idkwhy
idkwhy
1 year ago

Found this twitter account @2021teatime that reviewed the “Holivia” history from a PR perspective. Certainly gathers all the elements that make it feel odd … intriguing … The thing that’s always made me feel strange is H’s frown in the hand holding walk to wedding sequence. Also her looking at the ground and him looking at the camera.

Anooka
Anooka
1 year ago

According to Google, Yaser his born in Lahore, Pakistan .

Kate
Kate
1 year ago

This is just weird, so I thought I’d share it. It’s an online article about Harry filing papers to start a cosmetics company. The original story was in US Weekly, but the article I read is from “Pennsylvania News Today”. The other articles seemed to be about people with a PA connection. Harry’s friend, the other one, Xanders family is from PA, is there some weird algorithm to these online stories that would pick up Harry’s name and connect it to Pennsylvania? I think with the baby and the pandemic and doing the work of 10 people, Harry probably hasn’t been in PA for a while.

Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
1 year ago

Ok I have a thought on this leaked music it may offend some of of you but this is really important

” All these leaked songs or the covers or the last rap even apart from how sad it is on zee’s behalf like how his mental health is right now it all sounds like an emotional trap like this is kinda toxic i agree he is not in best mindset nd after the baby maybe it’s even worse but showing everyone this vulenerabilty even everyone is leaving like theirs no way he doesn’t know AD or about her work nd when she is such a important part to zarry nd she says that she is not going to talk about zarry or how upset he made everyone with that stupid diss tweet we suddenly have the leaked song nd the thing is it’s not him it’s daniaal doing it like right now if anything can be done about PR or anyother problem it’s zayn that needs to manup and talk or take a step forward to fight this but instead we get this and it all makes us sad and worried about him it’s like stopping haz from moving on nd like us to believe and stay with this all whatever it is like him in problems nd it again becomes all about zayn ( not saying he wants attention or something like that) nd this is exactly where it becomes toxic “

idk this may not make sense or sounds like a stpuid ramble but like it’s thought that came

Hume
Hume
1 year ago

Always enjoy your posts and videos

1 year ago

What I’ve hear so far from Zayns rap.. I like it a lot. I love that he is so different and u never kno what’s coming next musically speaking

1 year ago

I haven’t even had a chance to hear Zayn’s song….but his cousin putting out music 🤨 makes me think that Zayn might really be in London.. right? I’ll have to get back to this!!!
I was listening to Harry’s quarantine playlist and a lot was very Zarry but I noticed during the Beatles song Something he chose a cover of it. In the cover, instead of she pronouns its he. The cover is so similar to the original, so I thk he only listened to it bc it felt more personally connected to him with the he pronoun.

Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
1 year ago

idk but the lyrics of this leaked rap is way too much to handle the refrences to haz,his style, zayn’s own mini refrences in terms of clothing like he literally mentioned all his own family,new beginnings,calling out on haddids, his past it’s dark deep shit nd kinda scary 😐

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 year ago

Have you heard Zayn’s rap that his cousin uploaded on sound cloud I think there is a few zarry things in it but take a listen and tell us what you think please

Aleesh
Aleesh
1 year ago

Did anyone listen to the new rap song of Zayn that Daniaal Malik just shared via his Instagram? I would love to hear what AD has to say about it. Also, if anyone find the lyrics, please do share!

TIna
TIna
1 year ago

Just wanted to tell you that in India ‘6’ means gay. What do you think that is why harry put song name as sunflower vol. 6. And Zayn had this 6 Tattoo because of that..what do you think.

TIna
TIna
1 year ago

I recently came across a Zayn’s cover of I wanna know by joe. It’s of around feb 2018. In that cover he is clearly seen singing to “he”.maybe at that time Zarry was together.

Ali
Ali
1 year ago

Zayn cousin daniel just released a 24 minutes rap of Zayn and he’s calling out everyone. Even the president and saying he’s living in pretense.

1 year ago

I just saw some clip that Bella put up and than deleted of the baby’s foot 🙄 while they are singing. It says Zayn is there singing too but of course u can’t see him and honestly it doesn’t sound like him. Are my ears lying or that’s him? I don’t have Instagram or Twitter but is it really easy to accidentally post things? Bc these ppl are constantly having “slips”. Am I wrong to Thk that these are planned slips and they wanna seem to be private but put it out long enough for the fans to spread the PR?

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
1 year ago

Out of topic I guess, why are many people starting to react to Zarry🤷 , not that I am not glad😐 but curious 🧐
I mean some of them are Larries 🤢🤮, first they say Zarry is not real🙄 now they are reacting to Videos and I’m like 😲
🌚🌚🤣

Anooka
Anooka
1 year ago

I just want to thank you for the new comment section! The like button is a must for me ! You work so hard on evererything ! I witnessed your learning from your YT Channel , to your IG account and now to your website. Your talents are only growing. I am a big fan. Thanks for this space without the negativity and narrow-mindedness of Twitter stan.

1 year ago

I love that Nova Red Room interview with Smallzy.. There is a moment when Harry does this shoulder move that’s so Zayn. I’ve seen Zayn do it so many times. It’s at like :20secs. I love it. The movement and the way he talks…it’s Zayn 🥰

Jason
Jason
1 year ago

Loving the new updates and more accessible comment section. Excited about the sequel and your other book

Denni
Denni
1 year ago

This is incredible!!!!! You’ve been growing and upgrading and this is just amazing!!!! Love the new layout, love the small tweeks that you’ve been making here and there and I can’t wait to see what you do next. Wonderful job A.D.

Nova
Nova
1 year ago

Ohhh’ lm overwhelmed with all these novelties!!sensory overload but lm loving it !

Ali
Ali
1 year ago

Zayn is dropping a yoga version of NIL , and who does yoga??? H!! Let’s see what exactly those new songs lyrics are for.

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde
1 year ago

Hey AD! This site is amazing! I am spending way too much time here but it is for me a comforting space, as well as being exciting and entertaining. I think you should go with your gut with “Tightrope”. That title is certainly dead-on appropriate for the type of relationship Zayn and Harry had (or have💔). I can’t wait!❤❤❤

This is unrelated, but it has to do with the song “Olivia”. I don’t think it’s supposed to be looked at as the name Olivia at all. I think it’s just a play on words. Olivia/ I Love Ya…………”I lo-ve ya”.

Amanda
1 year ago

I have just listen to Zayn’s new song, (leave before you love me) it’s sad song.the lyrics are mean. Am very shore are for Harry.

Lizzy
Lizzy
1 year ago

If you’re going for song titles to name the sequel, why not From Dusk Till Dawn? That seemed all that Z felt able to offer H while they were on the band and afterwards. Or Let me (be your man, for the rest of my life, for the rest of yours, for the rest of ours)? Maybe at some point they vowed to be the only man in each other’s lives – maybe they’ve been able to keep the promise? (or not, idk). I also thought of Pillowtalk, because they started as friends talking late into the night, growing together. And also, you know, all the f*cking and the fighting….

Xyz
Xyz

*Two wrongs *
It might work for your book name .🖤

Ad's fan
Ad's fan
1 year ago

This is amazing what about falling again

TlH
TlH
1 year ago

Anyone have any thoughts on Zayns cover of Leave before you love me?

Paula
Paula
1 year ago

Hi AD, I was thinking that ‘When No One’s Watching’ could be a title for your new book. I just thought it reflects Zayn’s perspective on their relationship and his reluctance to be his true self in public. Love your website!

Mary
Mary
1 year ago

AD Tightrope is perfect. Is this going to be from Zayn’s point of view. I am currently rereading This Thing Upon Me for the umpteenth time in anticipation for the sequel which I know will be as good as the first. Love the website and changes. Never change who you are as I love you.

Lemon
Lemon
1 year ago

I love the site. I love the Tightrope title. I love you for everything you do for us.

Hope you are well and happy!

Love the like section ❤️…. excited!!!! Thks AD

Stacey K
Stacey K
1 year ago

Wow AD! I have such deep reverence for you! You are so confounding! it is beautiful! With everything going on you were able bring us commentary/videos showing us the truth behind Zarry, to also bring us a breathtaking memoir (that I hope will be published). Now you are giving us a website that allows us to continue our discussions and opinions without feeling too anxious in being ridiculed. Whatever you decide to do from here on out I am behind you 100%. We all may not agree on everything but the fact that you are able to speak how you feel and speak on what you have observed with conviction makes me so proud! You deserve to puff out your chest and hold your head up high! Just think about it, 4 years ago would you have do it any differently?

Okay now that I went on about you like a proud momma, my thought on the title. It really depends on the direction that you start the story. You can call it The Entertainer or His Falsetto. OR We Are Who We Are. Okay let me stop. But seriously AD, thank you for what you do. you are amazing. And don’t think I forgot about the other book that you were working on about the young woman in ancient times. I am still looking forward to that one!

-Diamond Veins-
1 year ago

I really cant think of a better title name than that sounds wondeful!🤸

Tina
Tina
1 year ago

This is beautiful AD we can now finally like other people’s comments…..yaaay and tightrope is a good one

Meaghan
Meaghan

WOOOW this new update is amazing 🥳 Thank you for your information and time ⌚ 🥰

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
1 year ago

Anyone wondering why ZIGI has gone cold?😊LMFAO🤣

Tightrope was and is a masterpiece,and would have been very nice if it was the last song and not River-road

Jane Jones
Jane Jones
1 year ago

Tightrope is a perfect title I cannot wait . I love this website all your great content and the comments are amazing too so wonderful to hear different views have I said I love it ?? Oh yes I have but to be clear I Love it 💕

Dawn
Dawn
1 year ago

I am so so proud of you and all your hard work. I hope the haters see all the damn work that goes into a operation like this. I feel like you have created a perfect space for Zarry’s and haters to co- exist. It would be nice to throw in an occasional poll as well. Your a rockstar.🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰

Shewantika
Shewantika
1 year ago

Tightrope feels perfect… it feels real and very Zarry …no actually it sounds very Zayn. And your website feels new.. like a new start. AD 2.0 .. lots of love ❤❤

Begi
Begi
1 year ago

Hey AD thank you for being so active here and making sure to entertain us, although you have many other things to do! I really appreciate it! About the title, I’ve always loved Zayn’s tweet “clouded in your love, but I will follow” maybe it could be something like that. I’m not really creative, it’s the only thing I could think about 😂 can’t wait to read it and I know it’s hard for you to write from Z’s point of view considering how you (and many of us) are feeling these days, but I believe you’ll do a great job like always 😍 Hugs 💕

Lotus
Lotus
1 year ago

I feel like I’ve entered a new era.🤭 This is great, thanks.😊

inbound718071696414484410.jpg
EmilyJames
EmilyJames
1 year ago

Hi AD,It’s a doubt of mine and please ignore if u think it’s stupid.Do u think Taylor collabed with Zayn in ‘IDWLF’ to get back at Harry or she just wanted to do so.If it’s the former why do u think Zayn went along with it?

Gain
Gain
1 year ago

Tightrope is just perfect, thanks for the efforts, loving it

-Diamond Veins-
1 year ago
  • HAHAH thanks A.D. loving it!!
Screenshot 2021-05-25 11.30.21 AM.png