The Worst Thing About Larry Is….

Please fill in the blank.

Let’s be honest. We’ve all had awful experiences with Larry and Larries before, whether that be the laughable content; the thousands of sock accounts they hide behind day in and day out, spamming and corroding the Information Superhighway; the superfluous use of blue and green hearts; the cringy and moronic tHeOrIEs; the deliberate obtuseness; and worst of all: the lies, stealing, stalking, bullying, harassing, and cult-like mentality.

I want to examine this closely. You know I’ve never been one to shy away from researching deplorable people or disturbing subject matter:

Therefore, I want to delve head-first into this dreadful social phenomenon called “Larry Stylinson” and get to the bottom of what started it, what sustains it, and then ultimately debunk it.

Video Series Topics:

The Inception Of Larry

Why Larry Is A Conspiracy Theory And A Cult ( aka: “tHe mOsT pOpUlAr sHiP”)

How Louis Tomlinson Inadvertently Created and Sustains Larry

How Louis Tomlinson Gaslights and Exploits Its Followers

Harry’s Reluctant Role In All Of This

Why Larries Are Intellectually And Morally Bankrupt

Major Larry Debunks

The Truth About Larry vs Zarry

How You Can Help:

I wanted to do a special segment about the way Larries stalk, harass, bully, and threaten individuals so that I can prove how intellectually and morally bankrupt many of them are. So I’m curious about some of the experiences people have had with Larries or even the subject of Larry across the internet.

While some Larries may only be misled victims of this cult’s most vicious members who spin lies and deranged headcanon like their lives depend on it, the rest of them knowingly propagate lies and half-truths, and are FACTUALLY stalkers, thieves, liars, harassers, and have threatened innocent people’s lives. Both private citizens and celebrities.

For example, the love of Louis Tomlinson’s life (the sweet and unproblematic Eleanor Calder who is his Day One) had to limit the comments on her IG posts indefinitely because of Larries.

160K likes and only 2 comments. How tragic.

Another major example of them harassing and threatening an individual was this relationship expert named Anthony Recenello, Larries begged him to analyze Larry Stylinson (it was his most requested video of all time) and once he did so, thoroughly debunking it as a romance, hordes of scorned Larries formed a lynch mob and began bullying him and threatening his life and family to such an extent he had to delete the video.

Thankfully, he later found the courage to restore the video to YouTube because he believes it contains an important message with regard to the LGBTQ community.

The message he wrote after putting the video back up:

If you’ve had an experience like the ones listed above with a deranged Larrie or many Larries, please share it below. Please also share if you’ve ran across any of their demented lies or if you’ve ever been duped by their fake “proofs” and deceptively edited photos. If you would like me to use your name in the case that I reference your comment in the video, please indicate so below.

I’ve personally had too many negative experiences with Larries across all platforms to even begin to list them here, but I’d appreciate hearing your stories and your personal debunks! I would also love to hear from former Larries who finally saw the light. Thank you all 🙂

Larry Is Not Real. I’ll Prove It:

Here is a head-start on my views about Larry, especially as they pertain to Zarry:

Here is a series of highly requested videos that I made early on in my Youtube experience where I went through and fundamentally debunked Larry as a romance, proved it was nothing more than a fleeting bromance (that Harry came to regret) and compared it to Zarry (which is genuinely not comparable in any way.) I will revisit these thoughts in the upcoming series and expound upon them:

Here is an old set of videos where I debunked Larry’s “matching tattoos” and proved Zarry’s:

Not A Proper Debunk But One Is Coming

Louis disrespecting Harry’s mother while Zayn went out of his way to respect and protect her.

Ziam Debunks:

All The 1D Boys & Musicians Knew About Zarry:

Harry Kisses His Hearts For Zayn And Only Zayn:

Zarry’s matching lyrics are heartfelt, intentional, and mutual like their tattoos (not one-sided done by one party to infringe and appropriate someone else’s truth for personal gain while the real parties are still too afraid to speak it.)

I’m going in and I expect the first video to be out by the end of December. Godspeed.

Published by AD

AD from YouTube and Wattpad

561 Comments

Larry is real…

Screenshot_2021-12-02-18-25-07-68_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Denise
Denise

Screenshot_20211206_002901_com.twitter.android.jpg
Denise
Denise

Screenshot_20211206_002904_com.twitter.android.jpg
Denise
Denise
8 months ago

I’m a little late, but I wanted to write something too. I shared this and when I re-entered Twitter in a few hours, I was shocked to see the notifications. There were a lot of people who insulted me and made fun of me. The interesting thing was that I had very few followers back then. And all of these bad quotes were by larries, of course. Then I had to delete the post and make my account private.

Every time someone quotes a tweet and makes fun of it, everyone immediately starts doing it.
At the end of the day, they either force people to delete what they share or they force people to use private accounts.

Sometimes they call the things I post photoshopped, or they say it’s strictly because of the angle. In fact, sometimes I think they chose to be so blind just because they chose to be the majority. This actually says a lot about what kind of people they are.

Screenshot_20211205_235436_com.twitter.android.jpg
Bonne
Bonne
8 months ago

There were two occasions when I felt Louis himself shaded Zayn. During the Milan interview, Louis said, “have a beard” when Zayn was talking about how he gets to do normal things just like a normal boy. The way Louis said it with a smirk made me think of it as a taunt. I know a lot of Larries take it as a proof…. but I felt he had a condescending tone and didn’t mean it in the literal sense either.

Also, during the interview in which boys were asked if they thought Zayn made a pretty girl, Louis asked Zayn if he was experimental. Zayn chose to ignore him, I think.

Sara
Sara
8 months ago

(a little of topic, but i was watching a video from this post) I promise I’m not trying to ‘create evidence’ or anything for z and h (we have plenty) but i know zayns voice anywhere and often fall asleep to his music it is etched into my brain and just how he sings he has signature pronaunciation and the way his notes fall and now as i was looking at your video of ‘the fish’ thing i heard zayn underneath harrys vocals and espetially from the first ‘golden’ to the ‘skyy’ part in the end. Someone should listen to it i need a second opinon. It’s around 4:17 on the fish debunk video.

8 months ago

H: Zayn, say hello to the Larrys!!!
Z: Hello, call me Sunflower!!

Screenshot_2021-12-04-17-55-18-52_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
Rose
Rose
8 months ago

Larries are literally bullies. They are worst than the toxic kpop fans, honestly. They harassed and tortured me verbally when I replied to a larry comment on the official video of one of harry’s song. All I said was it is better to keep out the larry theory from the official acc. Because, I personally think it is disrespecting harry and treating him like he is not a human. They can say whatever on their cringy sites and accounts. But why there? However, i am not surprised

Smile
Smile
8 months ago

I still can’t get over how Louis released his album a day before Harry’s birthday, he is basically confirming that he is using larries. 😣

ten
ten

yo

d5c8b3d9a56741aabe45bdbf738d7aad.jpg
Elin
Elin
8 months ago

Louis dared me do it..Liam talking about him pulling Harry’s pants down

48BD51EE-E5E4-4CB3-B197-08FD420ED4F7.jpeg
Elin
Elin

Louis slapped Niall..

Elin
Elin

Anonymous xyz

Louis and Liam have this rude attitude during interviews and awards show…

Harry came up with TPWK after witnessing Louis n Liam bullying during 1D era and this could be one of the reason Zayn left..

8 months ago

I always thought that Larry was a running joke in the 1D fandom back when I was younger because my friend once told me that Harry Styles was gay and some people think he and Louis Tomlinson dated. I didn’t care because I wasn’t a huge fan. Even when I started really becoming a fan, I’d see memes about them, so I honestly used to enjoy them sometimes, coz I found them funny, like any other meme, but then I realized that these people ACTUALLY believe that it was true and won’t stop at anything to prove it. That’s when I decided to stay tf away from this toxicity

Janavi
Janavi
8 months ago

When I am initially introduced to the ships in 1 Direction, even a newbie like me immediately could tell the genuine feelings of Zarry n tried to discuss with Larries to be logical. I jus always asked them only 3 questions. 1. If Larry is a thing why Harry was like a zombie after Mar 28th 2015 and why he pushed for hiatus so hard when he knows he cannot be with Louis 24/7 like when they r in band and 2) Why their said proofs always have Zayn in them like when they say Harry was lookin at Louis, there definitely will be Zayn beside Louis or when Harry singin to Louis…. TADA again Zayn is right beside Louis 🙄🙄. and 3) if Louis is in so much love with Harry, what is stopping him to get together with him?? He is not from a conservative background like Zayn’s where they would do a honor killing for being in love with same gender. So, what’s stoppin Harry n Louis to be together??

I always ask these questions but I never get a logical or at least a valid reply 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Larries r a bunch of sheep where they follow an illogical lead blindly.

This is the height of their stupidity. How does that even make Ariana a dark Larry ??🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20211205_131914.jpg
Zee
Zee
8 months ago

I’ve watched many 1D videos and I can definitely see how Louis was a bully , especially to Harry. (the clear opposite of the caring and loving Z). And more so he was (and still is) jealous of H because not only was/is H clearly more talented and is more adored and loved by so many people (I’m sorry he really is, look at the charts), but Louis is most likely insecure of himself. He probably still is and even if he may not like Larries because of how delusional they are, he still feeds into it because it gives him recognition, validity, and obviously love that is not really genuine or real for only him – but the fact that larries love and support him because he’s H’s *husband* (gags). It’s honestly all very sad that not only are these larries believing a ridiculous lie but the real truth is hidden underneath all these lies, and those who speak the truth are bullied. They’re essentially Louis minions/copies of him – insecure and seek validity from others but they do it by lying and bullying others. Very sad.

patty
patty
8 months ago

these stupid Larrys are so laughable, if they even once ventured out of their contrived ‘proofs” maybe they would See The Truth. (hey isn’t that a Zayn song) 😉

Dolores DiGangi
Dolores DiGangi
8 months ago

I have 1 big question, how the hell is the Larry ship so big, we all know its a bunch of bullshit but I just don’t understand how it could of gotten so out of hand. Anyone with some brain cells has to know it is a load of bull but they are everywhere.

harrysdimple
8 months ago

Louis’s career will fall apart the day zarry start dating publicly.

Angela
Angela
8 months ago

The conversation i had last night with some on Instagram was literally insane..lol..Somehow a Larry page showed up on my feed( no clue why..possibly from the Zarry pages I follow) Anyway the post had Sunflower Vol 6 playing and pics of Harry on Tour on stage when the lights randomly turned blue( ya know one of the colors of the rainbow) I usually just scroll past that crap but I commented Sunflower is not about Louis..and continued to explain with FACTS..Then she said Finr Line was about Louis..and of course Adore you is about Louis..I was like last time I checked Louis isn’t Asain..She responded with this isn’t a proof post so im not sure why you are posting proofs..then their comments continued and hours later ended with all these celebrities have outted them..they even went in on Eleanor..Anyway they are in fact like some weird cult..with some faceless leader..or maybe Louis is their leader IDk..oh wait got another message Ziam is real..lol..Time to block the crazies

Anon
Anon
8 months ago

SO… Who wants to tell them? Dtd anniversary…

Wtj99
Wtj99
8 months ago

I don’t even know much about Larry. When I was initially introduced to 1d and informed about Larry, I looked into it. From the starting I could see Larry was some teenager fan fantasy blown out of proportion, there was no chemistry and feeling involved at least for me. But then I found zarry and I knew this is something real.

Princess Peach
Princess Peach
8 months ago

Hi AD, You asked for help but (fortunately) I don’t have any Larry stories to share. I have never had any interaction with them. When my interest was piqued in Harry I was searching on line, read a few ridiculous stories related to Larry and laughed it off. I am a skeptic by nature but knew there was no way. Then I stumbled upon gold…your web site and have enjoyed your calm, logical approach to this love story ever since. Like I said, a skeptic by nature, I thought I was going to easily debunk the Zarry theory too…boy was I wrong.. you had me interested right away and then convinced within the first 10 minutes I am appaled at these stories of how Larries conduct themselves. What fuels their “fandom”?- it certainly isn’t content (which Zarry has oodles of) or logic!

Janavi
Janavi
8 months ago

Secondly, I think Louis is tryin to be relevant by feedin Larry shippers. That’s why her writing songs matchin with Harry (Yep, some of their lyrics do match) but I think it is Louis strategy to keep the Larry ship alive n be relevant. Louis was a bully from initial days of 1 D. If u observe, it is always him who kicks the other members. Once I saw a video where all boys were on Harry n Zayn was choke holdin Harry n Louis almost hit Harry with his leg on Harry’s face . I know Harry didn’t get kicked but still it shows how bully Louis is. Whenever I go to a Larry video to jus find how reachin they r n when I comment abt how illogical they r, I always get that reply like Larry was confirmed by ED Sheeran n James Corden who is a close friend of Harry 🙄🙄🙄.

Lis
Lis
8 months ago

My first contact was with larry and I questioned the evidence and was offended and they didn’t know how to answer me. What makes me most uncomfortable about Larry is that H was only 16 and Louis was 18/19, the age difference was stark and In most interviews Louis treated Harry badly and seemed to manipulate, larries romanticize and say that Louis is just a playful guy, I’m disgusted with that! I will never understand this obsession with Larry… I think 1 year later I met Zarry and my head exploded, it’s irrefutable proof. When I saw Zayn I fell madly in love, he is… I have no words to describe the beauty of this man! How can you think that Harry ever looked at Louis when the band had Zayn?! These larries can only be insane!

Sajani
8 months ago

I came across a video on Ed sheern confirming larry or smth ab that but I’m not very sure, https://youtu.be/nAjoxXisWH4
However a lot of Larry shippers use zarry proof as Larry proof and it a just get so out of hand and it doesn’t even add up its so dumb – but I am still very doubtful of the Ed sheern thing although I really believe in zarry:/

Peaches
Peaches
8 months ago

Part 2 ofc, the go-to for Larries – I should kill myself. Given that I lost my mom to suicide, I learned over the years that people saying crap like that have never lost anyone in their lives in such way, or they are simply bullies and sociopaths who get off on insulting people. That’s why I decided never again to interact with them, cause they don’t deserve a second of my attention (or anyone’s to be honest). I am looking forward to the video, cause I know you’ll do the right thing AD. It’s not about dissecting crap they put out in the world, but the damage they’re causing by doing so.

Peaches
Peaches
8 months ago

Main difference between us an Larries is we’re actively debunking our own proofs (Jamaica picture, “kiss” at that night club where Z and H went to party, the up all night tour pic with H’s hand on Z’s jaw – Liam was cut out of that one and so on) while Larries are using manips for proof and let’s not even mention that they would use fart as proof (this wouldn’t surprise me). I was sucked into Larry crap for a full hour, ofc thanks to YouTube suggestion. Sweet Creature interview was used as proof. I remember I was like “woooow gotta find the whole thing”. I did. And lo and behold – it wasn’t what they said it was. And so I went into a rabbit hole, and then I found AD’s videos. I did leave one comment on one of these “Larry proof” videos once, I can’t find the video anymore though, and I merely said that Sweet Creature interview was taken out of context because it was cut short and when hearing the whole thing you really do get a different answer. Boy, I did not see the shit storm that would come my way. I was told I was stupid, dispespectful (?!), I can shove my opinion where sun doesn’t shine because I can’t see the truth right before my eyes (?!) and, (AD please merge part 2)

Rabbit
Rabbit
8 months ago

Embarrassingly but hey we all make mistakes, I started off in the Larry rabbit hole after being vaguely aware of the pushed narrative around them in the early days post X factor etc. AD it was your videos that I came across one day and never looked back. Recently via my TikTok account I made a comment on a video that was fairly well hidden in its Larry-ness I mean not obvious Larry. Wow the bullying and nastiness directed towards me was shocking, so much so that she got her little team to get some of my own stuff taken down and I changed my account. That was my first hand experience of them. Wow! Unhinged as we might say! Louis does not help matters by doing his bit to keep the Larry fire flickering though because he knows his career still depends on that narrative.

Sarcasm
Sarcasm
8 months ago

I know I can be honest here, so I’ll say how I’ve always felt. IMO (obviously) Louis knew exactly what he was doing when he latched onto Harry & almost immediately Zayn. From day one everyone could tell Harry had that thing ✨ star potential. Louis was older, had lived a little so I totally believe he knew what he was doing by always sticking to Harry, monopolising him in the X factor. Everyone who has watched early videos knows that’s how Larry stylinson was born. (I bet you anything Harry regrets those silly goofy answers he used to give about louis being his crush and bf) After it became a thing with fans he seemed to hang onto harry in most interviews tv/radio and anywhere were fans were nearby 70% of the time or he’d be right next to Zayn. I’m sure he also noticed Harry’s interest in Zayn and Zayn’s interest in Harry and he knew this combo was badass. He could see the✨ quality & power these two had and stuck in the middle for awhile. I think louis has so many fans because he plays the underdog quite well. The self deprecation gains sympathy and empathy and to me that’s why he has so much support. There’s a lot of manipulation going on there.

Screenshot_20211204-054303.png
Sarcasm
Sarcasm
8 months ago

Honestly who doesn’t know that Harry was leaning on Zayn’s leg for most of this interview?! And for them to cut out Liam, Zayn and most of Niall to inconveniently make it a larry proof just because that’s when they were all asked what was in their pockets and Louis brought out that room key is beyond ridiculous. Sure he said our room key and they could have been sharing rooms but didn’t Niall say when they had to share rooms/beds Zayn and Harry always HAD TO SHARE or they’d go mad? And wasn’t it always Zayn commenting on Harry’s snoring! 🤔Hmmm some more larry selective amnesia. The grasping of straws is too real, very real!

DON’T WORRY JUST OUT OF CONTEXT STUFF TO FIT LARRY NARRATIVE NOT GROSS NAUSEATING LARRY MANIPS! Actually all their manips are GROSS injustices🤢🤢. But not super gross like you know they can get

inCollage_20211203_214851433.jpg
El-
El-
8 months ago

The more I think about it, the more vivid it becomes that the “management” Larries always mention every five seconds actually did pretty good of a job fooling them for an entire decade. Truth is, the benefits and relevance the whole Larry thing pulled weren’t just in favor of Louis. Almost 80% (if not more) of one direction’s fandom are larries, and I think we can all agree their priority has never actually been the boys’ happiness, or else they would have opened their eyes years ago. What was one direction in the early days? Just five idiots who weren’t even good looking back at the time? And don’t even say their voices got them here. I love them but I can admit their voice was nothing outstanding compared to so many others who didn’t have half of their fame. Not even the 17-year-old Zayn. Sure, his voice had potential from day one, but it was the constant performances and practice that eventually paid off.

Larry was what kept people interested in 1D with such intense obsession for this long. The idea of two innocent boys who were madly in love but couldn’t be together bc they had an evil management keeping them apart bought them sympathy. At least that’s the case for many.

rina
rina
8 months ago

Your posts are always on point and i personally love the ”harry ‘s lover doesn’t talk” because it is so essential in harry ‘s music. Nobody will describe Louis as a quiet guy.Not only like physically quiet but the demeanor.And harry has talk about louis being loud already.Harry has always being curious about Z when they was in the band , somehow like z being a challenge and he treat only z like that. They really can’t listen to H music and pretend he is describing Louis like wth?

Can we count how many time Harry have say Z is attractive and never ever a word for louis like even a little compliment he couldn’t find.when you listen to fine line not only you feel the intense love he has for lover but also like a desire to conquer his lover , to discover him all the time .To even think that kind sentiment is about louis is crazy

Lex
Lex
8 months ago

Like, my question is.. who gave bebe rexa the pin with ‘larry’ picture on it?? She said “someone gave me this, it’ s harry and louis very close together, I don’t know what it means”… It’s obviously for promo and hype. Why else would someone randomly give her larry pin and she would go on instagram live with it?? Even if their ‘relationship’ is real (which is not the case obviously) it’s weird.

Harrysdimple
8 months ago

forget about their stupid theories do you think harry such a dreamboat 😍 (even though he sucks right now) will fuck with Louis …like don’t you think looks like matter to a guy like him who the world keeps an eye on Larries treat Louis like he is the most handsome man on earth sorry he’s ugly and looks like he reeks of cigarettes and cheap beer .Harry is way out of Louis’s league .

HAZ
HAZ
8 months ago

If you all really believe that black heart tattoo is for zayn
then you all really need to see this

ELgRS8kWwAEdZ5B.jpg
Larrie's new tactic to disprove Zarry 2
Larrie's new tactic to disprove Zarry 2
8 months ago

The worse thing is that this tactic works. I saw a girl on Twitter saying she would believe in Zarry because it’s obvious Harry adores Zayn deeply, but she can’t because she discovered Harry blocks Zarry shippers. I was shocked! And some Larries used this to disprove Zarry to me!! And I answered “If you want to use Harry’s activity on Twitter to prove something, you should know Harry followed a singer after they tweeted Zayn Malik >>>>>”

Larrie's new tactic to disprove Zarry
Larrie's new tactic to disprove Zarry
8 months ago

A thing that gets on my nerves recently is one specific strategy they use to “debunk” Zarry. I think it’s because deep down they are afraid of other more open minded Larries searching about Zarry. And I saw Ziam shippers using this same strategy to make people believe in Ziam in 2017 and I noticed really fast it was a strategy. Ziam shippers were saying Liam blocked a fan out of nowhere because she was a Zigi shipper and was talking about them. So Larries started to do this to prove Larry, saying Louis block Elounor shippers. Then recently after Zarry got more popular they started to use this to disprove Zarry. Now, according to them, Harry blocks Zarry shippers left and right on Twitter. I found it weird because it’s not like Harry is very active on social media and he’s not following Zarry shippers and Zarries are not loud. So I realized what they do, they change their usernames, pretend to be a Zarrie and hours after they post a photoshopped image of a Harry block and they say: “Omg, Harry blocked me!!! What did I do!!” I came to this conclusion because they talk so boldly about Harry blocking Zarries they probably have “proofs” even if they are manipulated.

8 months ago

To be very honest,I didn’t know about the ships. The video made about The Spawn bought me here and it was the first time I commented on a website. So when I saw the Zarry videos,I saw the larry videos as well(not all but a few of them). To say that the larry videos were cringe-worthy is an understatement. They just base their facts on whims,doubts and guesses. They don’t even have solid proofs for their arguments. The comments on the larry videos were really boderline manic and if anybody dares to contradict them…they are out for their blood. This larry debunk video is going to be the death of them and I wonder how many larries will turn to zarries after that.

8 months ago

I love how Larries believe that Canyon moon is about Louis because he says “Sky never looked so blue” but choose to ignore a whole song called Golden, which matches with Zayn’s song title. Also like, y’all really freaking out because he said the sky looks blue? Why is that proof? If the sky’s blue, he’s gonna say it’s blue, wtf kinda sky are y’all living under?!

zahira
zahira
8 months ago

i have had a larrie actually tell me to die simply because i told them there was a small possibility larry could’ve been real at some point, then i told them i had no doubt in my mind that zarry definitely was. when i pointed out my reasons why, i was told that all of it was fake (none of it was) and was responded to with nothing but fake facts as well as manips 😂 it also seems like i can’t look in a zarry tag without someone trashing zarries, or even just zayn in general, people i have seen literally harass Harry and Louis’ families and attempt to hack their personal accounts. yet we’re called delusional 🙄

tid08
tid08
8 months ago

you know what makes me angry and sad at the same time is that both h and l have denied larry explicitly many times and even shown plain disgust and annoyance on this matter but still their so called shippers continue to be disrespectful and make all these proofs out of just anything .Its so clear that both of them have denied it , the management holding them off and all is just bullshit.Zarry have never come out of closet because of their personal choices, their fear,careers ,family and all has stopped them from coming out and not some kind of hell made management or contract. I personally wasnt aware of h and l denying about it on several occasions but when i got to know it was like do we need anything else to debunk the crappy theories and I would really like to encourage people to not follow larries obsessively even to debunk them because this just inflates the larries to come out with more bullshit . Its better to stay away from them and their so called proofs. Its just a waste of time to follow something we dont believe in (not just about larry but anything/anyone in general).Trying to knock some sense in them is waste of our time and efforts.

NZR
NZR
8 months ago

I am a new fan and i must say i could have been in the trap of larries too if i had not found your channel first..
5-6months ago..on yt..someone’s channel i used to follow bcoz of 1d stuffs..posted a community post telling who do you ship? Larry or Zarry? And I have been always a person who will just queitly say Zarry and go away cause I don’t need to prove anyone why Zarry is more real than larry..And then that channel’s owner and a lottt of people came hating on me..They said such bad stuffs that i can’t even imagine..i am a 16 year old..and some of those stuffs were the 1st tims i heard them..i was constantly telling everyone “I CAN HAVE MY OWN OPINION” but they were like nah..you can’t..cause it’s real! Wtf? I have anxiety and hating on social media can take it to it’s worse..You don’t know A.D. how much i suffered..there is a lot stories like this little or big..But it had me at my breaking point..

Ryan
Ryan
8 months ago

I just came here to complain about that Larry scene in euphoria, harry should have sued them….that was plain disrespectful. It just makes my blood boil.. can’t wait for the video tho!

Taliyah
Taliyah
8 months ago

the way they are literally always under Zarry videos saying how wrong we are when we literally just kind our business and seek truth… And i saw today they tried to take our My Policeman proof???? as if zayn wasn’t out here tweeting quotes directly from the book

8 months ago

I’ve been lucky enough to only interact w other zarries. Thank goodness! And I only check in and search on Zarry so I don’t get much Larry drama. What I’ve seen and heard is terrible. Even thou I do not believe in Larry, I wld never go out of my way to prove them wrong for their beliefs or berate them by harassing and bullying. But they do and that’s my problem w the Larry fandom. They are mean, heartless, insecure and enjoy bringing down non believers by ganging up on them. It’s a fandom that advocates bullying and close mindedness. I cld careless in what they believe (even thou we know it’s silly 😊), I do in fact care about how they treat others. Unfortunately, more larries continue to justify their cruel bullying behaviors than not, so for me any fandom that the majority promotes treating people like shit for not agreeing is a fandom thats core is made up of lies and weakness. It’s sad!

8 months ago

Check out this dumbass theory: “Mouth full of toothpaste before I got to know you” is about Louis because they met in the bathroom at X Factor

._.
._.
8 months ago

Harry’s heart tattoo is for louis because lou’s real heart is at the same height where the tat is located🤮🤮🤮

Plj
Plj
8 months ago

Seriously I don’t care if larries want to ship them and believe in their crazy proofs, but the thing is they attack people relentlessly that too in hordes. No matter who you are a neutral, zarry or just curious visitor ,they just attack with an intensity that makes you cringe. I have seen so many people called being called homophobic by them . AD you have created a safe haven for us to discuss and even criticise both z and h as well as zarry and their actions. Fandoms have become toxic wether it’s larries, zstans, hstans or even zarries to some extent on other platforms. The worse thing about larries is them stealing all the zarry stuff, they didn’t even notice h kissing his heart tattoo but now it’s for Louis and after h started making his stage a sunflower garden , suddenly sunflower is a symbol of Larry. Are they so ignorant that they fail to notice the zarry lyrics which are so apparent. Larries are the one who are ziams as well as zigis. See I know we have speculated a lot about k but now it’s clear enough that z loves his daughter and it’s not right to call her someone else’s child.