Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway.

I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know anything about where they stand now, but they are clearly in a bad and phony place together. That much is obvious. I also suspect we won’t know why things took a turn for the worst for many years to come. For now, we’re stuck in the middle of it. I’m very tired of it all, as are most of you. I’m also bored.

Ultimately I just want to know where you think Zarry stand now. Is there any hope for them? I don’t think this should become a post were we talk about how much we hate Holivia and Zigi since there is enough of that going on around here lol. Please let’s just try to focus on the Zarry relationship if we can. Can you see them ever being together? I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t. I believe the sanctity of their bond and any future potential relationship has been grossly desecrated. And I don’t think they are in contact or working things out behind the scenes. Personally, I feel they are done. But as always, I have no fucking clue where they stand and could be dead wrong about this.

I also believe these days that Zarry hate us (their minute group of supporters) and they like to insult our intelligence with all their fakery and inexplicable wishy washy behavior. Well, that’s ok because most days a lot of us hate them too. Lastly, if you do think Zarry are in fact over, what are some ways we can covert this passionate community into something useful going forward? Should we all just become Larries?? Hahahaahahahahaha

What? Too soon? Oh ok.

Here are some of Zarry’s greatest hits to jog your memory in case any of you have forgotten how good things used to be:

Was this post just a vehicle for me to have content for today and plug my old posts?

Yes…yes it was.

Published by AD

AD from YouTube and Wattpad

186 Comments
Vanessa
Vanessa
1 year ago

H. Is getting hotter by day!!
I can imagine Z. Each time he sees H…..
Because there conexión 😝, but emotionally is has to be killing him because he knows is him the one that Messed up.
I loved Zarry. And I still do. There love is like many of us look for, and many never Found.

toufitri
toufitri
1 year ago

like you AD i think they are done .. the baby was the final chapter to this sad story .. there is no going back especially for Harry .. we can see clearly how he’s desperate to be in relationship .. he just want to move on with his life .. no one can blame him for that .. zayn made a choice and now he has to deal with the consequences .. he’s trapped and Khai being his daughter he has to be around gigi for the next 18 yrs .. sigh .. i wish there is a way for them to salvage their freindship but that seems impossible .. for yrs they didn’t aknowledge each other in public and probably this will remain the case .. the worst for us as fan is we will never know the half of it lol we are kept in the outside .. unlike them we will never get a closure sigh .. ☹

Kaodi
Kaodi
1 year ago

No hope is a very sad notion,🥲

Maybe in the near/far future.

This community is so diverse, its difficult to find a common interest however most of through enjoy reading and analysis. Don’t know how you can make it for new discussions, maybe a questionable ??

😘

Kennedy
Kennedy
1 year ago

Im a hopeless romantic at heart so I’d be lying if I said I didn’t hold a little piece of hope in my heart🤧😂 but I just don’t know if I can see them being together now. Nothing (at least that we can see) has changed between them. Well, nothing has changed for the better for them and their relationship. And I also don’t think they are working it out behind the scenes. What we are seeing now is literally the same old same old😴🥱 it’s so annoying though because it’s seems like they hint at us like they want us to know something but everything they do says something different😂?? and not only that but it’s like we literally have NO IDEA how either of them actually feel so I just hate them both for making me think so much about them and their bs LMAOO. In all seriousness though, I think they are soulmates. What they had was so beautiful and I hope I’m wrong and they find their way back to each other🥰🤍. I do feel for Harry though because I don’t think I’d ever be able to get over everything that comes along with zayn having a baby with G ESPECIALLY after having released fineline😭💔

Perla
Perla
1 year ago

I like to think that there’s still hope, but sadly according to the situation it’s like I’m trying to make myself feel better about it. Assuming things and dreaming of coincidences with other zarries, but I’m not stupid I know the possibilities are almost none, and yeah like you said I feel sometimes like they’re playing with our intelligence, but they most probably didn’t even care about us. God they’re so confusing, H was like all ready and everything and now he’s back to the dark (for understandable reasons), wish he could think for himself first. And Zayn singing about being ready to get out of a situation but not really doing anything about it, I’m started to think that he’s just talking about his mental situación and his own demons, he stop trying to be with Harry since maybe 2019? . Many zarries saying he’s so loud but in the end he can scream about colors and hiding relationships and feeling trapped and still staying that way, so frustrating.
Im feel so disappointed towards both of them, and they don’t own us anything really but still hurts. Wish I could just unfollow every Zarry account and try to focus in something else. I think that’s what we all should do.

Curious Rico
Curious Rico
1 year ago

Personally I think as at now the only way Zarry would be together is if they do it secretly and both stay single in the public eye. Zayn does not look like he coming out anytime soon. It’s really hard to go against all you believe in especially if you come from a very traditional/religious background and you value those beliefs. And i dunno if Harry would be down for that…. Being Zs one and only but only in private. They can’t even be seen together in public. But if he is then I think they can work. But for now as things stand we can only wait and see what the future has in store… And i pray it’s holds good for both of them. They have put themselves through so much already.

Vanessa
Vanessa
1 year ago

I’m sad for them because I don’t think they are together now. I don’t see the need to hurt each other like Z. Did.
I think Z. Is just to H. Always forget him.
And I think H. Finally realized that he doesn’t have too. Is that make sense?
Thank you AD. Please keep up with us in this journey.

Love your writing. Your getting better and better.

Sarcasm
Sarcasm
1 year ago

Hi A.D sorry forgot to add, a book club could be another idea for us as well

Stella
Stella
1 year ago

I know you all won’t be interested in my story but I would like to tell you since I think it is similar to zarry. I broke up with my boyfriend because of some family problems. Only because of the family reasons. It’s been 5 years to my breakup and I still love him and I didn’t spoke to him after breakup but still whenever we cross paths after breakup, we can’t help but keep looking at each other. I idk how to say this but I can feel he still likes me. I don’t know if there’s hope for us in future or not but I know that we both still love each other.
I think zarry is same. They both don’t know if there’s a hope or not. But I can tell you that they both want to be together. But some reasons are difficult to ignore.
What if Zayn’s family is the reason he is away from Harry just like my relationship. And we can see he has distanced himself from his family. There must be some reason. This last part is just my assumption. It can be wrong.

Gayle schmidt
Gayle schmidt
1 year ago

His award show before the Grammys when he talked to Taylor swift, he still wore a green and gold suit. Also knowing how crazy Gigi’s mother is and she is for that matter, how do we know she didn’t trick Zayn with that baby? Holes in condoms they work. Great publicity for Gigi camp. Doesn’t mean Zayn did it to punish Harry. May have been a way to keep Zayn with all eyes on him. Just random thoughts I’ve wondered. And holivia… just gag. He deserves to be happy but dang. She’s a user as well. Publicity for the movie they did. Lots of ideas only. Pray she doesn’t get pregnant. lol

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi
1 year ago

I just wish they would come out and tell us what is going on, it would be so much easier, lol. I don’t know anymore but hoping!!!!!!!

Chloe
Chloe
1 year ago

Whether Zayn meant to or not, he essentially punished Harry for trying to come out. Which drives me nuts because while yes, Fine Line screams Zayn if you’re paying attention, Harry put in loads of fake ties to Camille, which everyone ATE up, so much that she actually complained about his fans. Zayn needed to do better, and he didn’t.

Chloe
Chloe
1 year ago

I’m too much of a hopeless romantic at heart to say Zarry is officially dead forever but the signs point to it. I try to put myself in Harry’s shoes and I just can’t see him easily forgiving Zayn for running off and having a baby, whether it was on purpose or not. I put myself in his shoes (and in a much less complicated scenario)- suppose I was in love with someone and wanted kids with them someday. Then they go off and have a kid with someone else- OUCH, but potentially forgiveable (I guess). Except it’s not only that, I’d never be allowed to spend any time with said kid or have the kid know me as someone special to the father because the mother hates me and I’m not supposed to be seeing the father at all- knife to the gut. On top of THAT, the father can’t commit to being with me even in secret out of fear, when all I want is to be part of his life in an open and meaningful way. There was serious trust damaged after the baby between Zarry, maybe irreparably. I think Harry tried to be okay with it, but it screwed with his head BAD.

NormatheWings
NormatheWings
1 year ago

I really don’t know what is going on. It is all so weird. H. has just arrived in LA as proved by some pictures shot at the Airport. Is he reaching his beloved O. ? This is so sad. I agree that only time will tell what is truly happening. Meanwhile we can just hope for a different story even if premises are not good. Thank you AD for having created this safe place for all of us.

Sarcasm
Sarcasm
1 year ago

Today I watched a few clips of the shows after Z left (the South Africa shows). When I saw H wearing the gold boots, I just thought to myself, ” did he start wearing those to sort of make Z a part of the shows 🤔? (green and gold so to speak)” . Then I came here to this! 😭😭😭.

Yeah truth be told I think they’re done. Z’s album, if we’re honest sounds like he’s accepting it’s over but also like he’s on the verge of breaking free 🤦🏾‍♀️so confusing). H in the meantime is ringless and that’s what makes me think he’s over the back and forth. Nothing about H’s actions says I’m secretly with Z anymore. So…… 😤 I hate to say this, I really do. But I don’t think there’s a chance anymore. 😔😔😔.

PS * (Zarry please please please prove me wrong🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾) 😂

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
1 year ago

It really could be wishful thinking but here are a few of my thoughts as to why I am not convinced they are over.. First of all I know everyone sees Olivia as a rebound thing for Harry and a way to lash out at Zayn..what doesn’t add up for me on that level is if Harry was really done and trying to actually hurt Zayn he would’ve chosen either a male or someone he could actually be sexually attracted to..We can all see there is literally no chemistry there at all..even his prior stuff with Kendall was much more believable and had some genuine chemistry even if it wasn’t romantic. Second thing is I don’t believe he would continue to reference Zayn in his clothing the way he has..( although some don’t agree) the fishing hat..the packers tshirt..his nails painted with the nobody is listening faces..his yellow and green trip to the outdoor shower solo before Olivia showed up in Italy..I feel like he would go out of his way to avoid anything that had any kind of reference to Zayn..Lastly his sisters posts..the younger one that seems to reference Harry and Z together and the older sisters post where i feel like she has a very different opinion..Then we have the Hadids odd behavior..

Random
1 year ago

I believe there’s still hope because they always do something that destroy each other knowingly, but then they find a way around it. That’s just them, it’s what they do, and we just need to be patience.

Hope
Hope
1 year ago

Ah, the path to true love never runs smooth. I always think that Zarry met too young Ricky Martin came out in his thirties?. I also think Z will do anything for H or H will not put up for so long and they had a pact, z will keep hiding and H to do what he loves touring conquer the world. H was born for it. Theoretically ok but feelings get involved Basically they agreed to stay apart till H is ready to retire but H is gorgeous young and lonesome. I wished Zee could go hide in that big house of H in uk. Make lovely music together. It was beautiful pure love we saw on stage. Wished they packaged it I’ll buy some. I believe they’ll be together when both retires from public eyes Love you AD By the way I thought love is just pheromones 😂

Sam
Sam
1 year ago

Unfortunately I have come to the same conclusion, I believe that they are definitely over and have been for quite a while. I think there is a lot of evidence to suggest this no matter how much we would like to think that there might be something still there and that they are trying to work through and overcome their obstacles and personal struggles. They were once so beautiful but ultimately what they had has come to a very sad end.

Obviously it remains to be seen if that will change in the future, and of course I hope that they can, but I also think that they have made their decisions and what we are seeing with Zigi and Holivia is the evidence of that. Believe me I am not happy with it but I have come to terms with it as it is their lives that they are living not mine. All I can do is wish them luck and hope they can find happiness no matter what but it’s looking unlikely. I will always be a Zarry though.

I am very much looking forward to the other projects that you have planned AD. I have absolutely loved the Menenedez Brothers vids, a case which I knew nothing about before and I have since learned more about it through my own curiosity. So thank you so much for that. 😊

M_S
M_S
1 year ago

I believe that they love each other and that will never change. They express their love for each other in many different ways. But I think that Zayn believe they can’t be together and be happy. He has a lot of issues and as long as he doesn’t solve them he won’t be happy with Harry. But I also think he made his choice in 2019 by being with that human being. They say love can concur all be it doesn’t. Find that out first hand. I think they are not together. It’s hard to move on from true love. For H Z was his true love. I get why Harry did that with O. He is very hurt. I hope that one day they will be very happy with or without each other. And that they find peace.

Teresa
Teresa
1 year ago

I’ haven’t contributed in a while, I’m sorry, life has been in the way. Lol. But, I’m always following your amazing content. Anyway, I believe that Zarry will always be in tangled. Currently, I think they’re both very earnestly attempting to pursue their “grownup adult relationships” that a lot of people do at their age. I found it interesting that H wore a GB Packers T-shirt on the yacht in Italy. I know he’s a “fan” of the team, but I personally believe there are also Zarry reasons for him liking that particular team. IDK, in general I feel like they definitely are not together at this point. I’m curious to see what happens once H finally begins touring the Fine Line album. Surely, it will unearth certain buried emotions. Generally, him just getting back into his music life in itself might bring about SOMETHING. The past close to 2 years have been an emotional roller coaster. Whether the are ever together again, I hope they can at the very least bury the hatchet and be friends again. They will be tied to one another for life due to 1D, it would be nice if they could find peace in that.

Purple
Purple
1 year ago

Z and H can never love anyone else the way they love each other and even if they moved on they’d only live half a life with a huge void that can never be filled no matter what .. …they’d always gravitate towards each other and i would say there is always hope for them till the end like H says in the song her wrote for Meghan Trainor ‘someday may be when we’re old and grey we could be in love once more ‘❤

Jamie
Jamie
1 year ago

Funny (or maybe more so depressing) timing of this post. I was recently thinking at what point would you feel content 100% walking away from Zarry and no longer running your accts? Obviously its not what we want but at what point would there be nothing left to say or their charades push you to being done? Is this going to be our lives for the next 10 yrs? LOL

I believe they truly are soulmates and neither will find love like this again but maybe too much damage has been done and as a result each will just settle with someone else. I think we will always hold onto the hope that what is meant to be is them together. It also makes me sad that the longer they’re apart the harder it could be to fix things and more damage continually being done.

Times like these I wish I never came across Zarry and kept my curious self off of You Tube looking up old 1D videos of H!

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM
1 year ago

I have followed this relationship and you AD for quite some time. I think it is sad on both sides because I think the intentions for this romance were very different H fell in love at a very young and impressionable age and has never got beyond it. He had no agenda beyond that. I think Z was his lover and protector during 1D days and he took a walk on the wild side in their relationship but never intended to make it long term due to his beliefs and his image and family. However, I think Z soon found out that he under estimated what he found with H as it became real love and attraction that he didn’t bargain for and he left the band to end it. I think he has had trouble doing because this however, because deep down he wants it but without disclosure. I think he. Has all along been sending mixed signals to H and can’t let go but I think H finally wants all or nothing. It seems obvious that these she beards mean nothing to them emotionally and I think the only way They can both move forward is if H were to take up with a new guy snd force the issue but that is very risky.

Anna
Anna
1 year ago

I personally can’t see zayn ever coming out. I can’t imagine him ever saying “yes, I like men” or seeing him in public with a man. I think he’s going to remain closeted forever or at least for a very long time. I think if they weren’t being shut whilst in the band, both might have come out. Or at least zayn wouldn’t have been as self-destructive. But their management made it seem like being gay is the worst thing on earth. If you get to hear those things at the vulnerable age of 17 (and ongoing for 5y.) – these things affect you the hardest. The teen phase is the most crucial one and shapes our lives. Zayn’s mind is too fucked up already. There’s no turning back. Also, he has caused so much irreparable damage. Harry is so broken. Their relationship could only be even more damaging atm. Harry grew up with zayn. He’s everthing he knows. First loves are always intense, but this. I don’t even want to image the excruciating pain in their hearts. They need to break free from each other (+ zayn needs to leave his toxic environment asap) and heal before the can be ever in a stable, healthy relationship with each other again. And yes, I think zarry is over for now.

Bobbi
Bobbi
1 year ago

I don’t think you can ever count them out completely.. but, man, they’d have a lot of shit to work through. Personally, I’d love to see them both be single for awhile and work on their own issues before attempting a relationship with anyone again, let alone with each other. Niether of them seems OK with themselves at the moment. They both need therapy. I know Harry was seeing a therapist for awhile, though, his recent behaviors make me wonder if that’s still the case.

Wtj99
Wtj99
1 year ago

It’s impossible according to me for them to be together…….at least for a couple of years. I love zarry and their relationship but they both need time apart from each other . I think z needs to come out of closet and h needs to love himself more .They both need time to heal over a lot of shit that we know and a lot that is hidden bts. But I guess I won’t ever stop hoping the best for them…….I may hate them , think that it’s the end of zarry relationship but still somewhere deep down I’ll always think that one day maybe they will be in the open. And I pray to God that they can complete this beautiful story of theirs.

1 year ago

I believe that they will never find a love like they shared with each other. And for that, I am not only saying they are not over but I’m also rooting for them. The ppl/relationships that come into their lives,no matter how long,only prove who has their heart. Its goin take a lot of wrk to sort out all the their issues, but not impossible. I am not saying Zs actions are easy to swallow but I feel he is a good person deep under his need to hide his true self. And if he gets out of his own way, and fears losing H more than anything else: Zarry will be again. They both don’t look happy or healthy personally. H is definitely going thru something and I fear he too will lose himself. I pray they both find their inner peace and get to a place where they can be in love and share it with each other again. Honestly any other ending, IMO is a tragedy. Side note: I know Zs history etc, I thk he did alot of shitty stuff, I’m not in anyway a zstan but I don’t feel like H wld be wrong for being true to his heart. If Z learns how to finally take care of it, I’m all about it.

Peaches
Peaches
1 year ago

Honestly, it’s been far too long since we’ve actually seen or heard Harry in an interview. To Begin Again and Tightrope talk that came from Z was unexpected, but also, for me, very confusing. For me – I guess it depends on how I wake up. Lately I’m hopeless, so I agree – I don’t think they’re in a good place right now… But then again, what do we know about what’s actually happening bts…

Shewantika
Shewantika
1 year ago

Frankly speaking right now no! I think they are over.. but then again it’s zarry we are talking about they just can’t go without each other. Magnetic as we call them..I see a Zigi break up coming before Z4 (just personal gut feelings) may be after that? I never see them actually coming out publicly even if one day they just become one again.. like Zayn’s fear is real of not making it till the end even after making headlines. It’s true… actually are they even meant for a normal relationship? Ya they are soulmates and all but can they really just stay with eachother forever? Why I find it difficult to believe? May be they will always be like this only. A traditional Zarry wedding 🤣😭🤣😭 or just even coming out together is just a myth… may be I see them one day after 5/6 years becoming friends to the public again but still having the relationship they always had behind the closed doors. (This can happen)

Zarry.pudu
Zarry.pudu
1 year ago

I mean…I have sHipPeD Zarry since 2013, my brain is already fried by the wait and anticipation of seeing them together.That’s why I can not imagine them actually together, cuz it became a dream, a situation I have longed so bad that it became impossible.I don’t know if I can explain it but I’ll give an example:

When I was young I was SOO in love with one direction that when I bought the tickets for their concert the mere fact of seeing them in real life was beyond my understanding. It was very hard for me to imagine them being in the same room as me, speaking in front of me and being literally human beings EVEN THOUGH I knew they were humans as everyone else lol. That does not mean I didn’t believe in One direction’s existence(like bro I’m not that stupid haha)but the level of glorification made me impossible to imagine the situation in real life.And so happens with zarry in my -As I already said- fried brain.

Soo, hope?I have hope, I believe we are going to know the truth (eventually)and that keeps me here, just waiting. I have already waited 8 years, I guess I can wait another 10🥲

Greetings,AD. And thanks for making this wait less exhausting💛💚

WITW
WITW
1 year ago

Ugh. There is still so much to talk about but unfortunately I think Zarry is over. A lot would have to change to make it work just from what we notice and who knows what else would have to be addressed that we don’t know about. I don’t think either one of them are being their true selves.

I agree with AD that Z does not want to be out there or exclusive with H. But I also believe he truly loves him as something we can’t define because I do feel as Z sang in Better, he will always want H in his life in some shape or form. But z is not clear himself on what that would be. I think he can be so mean, selfish and bitter at times that he doesn’t deserve to be with H. As for H, he is running away from himself now and that is sad.

Even if they can’t be together in the present or future, the one thing I do want is for their story to be told and more people to question their relationship. It needs to be out there. First and foremost, it’s a beautiful story and tragic romance. Secondly, to go through this important aspect of your life for as H sang, to never be needed again and eventually be someone you never talk about would be an even greater tragedy of this love story.

Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname
1 year ago

I think there are over and move on with there lives living a happy and peaceful life (doesn’t seem like that right now) but I wish them both happiness and success and come over the things that hold them back and live and enjoy life.

Tassi
Tassi
1 year ago

Hey, AD! Recently a zarry fan page posted a video of zayn and harry. Like obviously the AMA video with romantic song, they were looking at each other closely. And guess what? Mamma malik liked it😭 even on fathers day safaa malik posted picture in story where the malik family and harry was edited beside the photo! Like why she would post a photo which is this much edited on fathers day, even with Harry’s pic? Zayn’s cousin recently followed a zarry account. And obviously h3 is coming! Lots of things are still on the way! Even AD! Zayn reposted a cover on youtube like it was leaked maybe from inzayn. He sang a song where he changed the lyrics in the chorus and used masculer pronouns! Like “he”! Which wasn’t even in the real song! And lastly, I don’t remember actually in which song of zayn (maybe tightrope, I’m not sure, please check) he mentioned D-low! Which’s absolutely gayish! The meaning is totally for gays. You can search on google! And he sang ‘you could be my wife’ just after that lyric! These all are giving me strength! And I started loving zarry just for you AD! You’re our strength! Please don’t lose hope! We’ve to be together, to give zarry strength! To keep them strong!

Kaylee
Kaylee
1 year ago

I honestly don’t think so, but I always like to hope that it’s not bad as we think 😩😭

Queen
Queen
1 year ago

Well my friend send this to me so I want to share it cuz I notice that a lot of zarries didn’t talk about it

b1d2cf892ac049e80df510318e915014.jpg
Momo
Momo
1 year ago

I believe that H still had some hope during 2020 with him wearing the pink lace and I think that Z had told him everything would be ok. After the baby was born I believe things went wrong, I think Z was overcome with the emotions of being a new dad and he decided to really give it a go with G. Anyone can see that H has not been the same since early 2020. I think he eventually told Z that enough was enough and he was no longer willing to play second best and that’s when Z got nasty. Not saying this is what definitely happened but I think it was something like this. I think they are definitely over and there’s no going back for them. I’m so sad. Going forward though I really hope you continue with your website and we can all pray for a miracle

Jan
Jan
1 year ago

Harry supposedly has been spotted in England having a jab .Safaa posts a photo that Zayn does not want up and takes down .We never see them together because they don’t want us to.Harry was wearing the packers shirt ,fisherman’s hat and carrying gold phone cover in Italy ,a message to Zayn who posts in Italian a message to Harry.Jason posts those pictures with fish etc , (hope Harry has a sense of humour they were direct )and says He will know more in a year which is how long a pa contract lasts and has things restricting disclosure . Zigi does a pap walk with a homosexual friend wearing Bode shorts? Zayn has disappeared from the USA to England ??Bella distances herself from DJ bald patch man by revealing a boyfriend and cavorting on a yatch ( where have we seen this lately ?)This is turning into a circus with many players.We need Harry’s new music to clarify what on earth is going on.Hopefully Olivia has a new film to work on and will disappear and Harry will start his tour . Zayn has a song called rumours leaked and Harry has gotten married.??You couldn’t make it up ,the cast is getting bigger by the minute.

Nazneen Meethal
Nazneen Meethal

I think there’s hope.

Eliyous-
Eliyous-

For now? Not happening.
I can’t see it… And I probably won’t. But as much as I’m terrified for HS3, I’m also looking forward to it very much because I believe we’ll get some answers. Hopefully enough to ease our minds a little bit. Just enough to help us move on at least…

Their love was too good to go to waste like this…it’s simply not fair.

But we’ll never know what can happen in 5,10 or even 20 years, right? Maybe after all of this, they would cross paths someday and find themselves in a stable position to consider the possibility of returning to those sweet little days of theirs…like 2014? Ugh…

Until then, I wish them luck and happiness and great achievements, both in their personal lives and their careers. And I love them…I probably always will…

As for this community–
We’ve been through so much shit together and we have come to have an understanding for one another on a deep level; something that most of the people in our everyday lives probably wouldn’t get. We’re practically a family now (and no, I don’t care that it sounds cheesy)

I’m gonna stay here and enjoy your beautiful people’s company for as long as you’ll be here.

Whatever you’re up for,I’m in❤

Queen
Queen
1 year ago

We live by hope everyday so I will say there still a hope for Zarry and we will see what the future holds 💚💛

jas
jas
1 year ago

of couse its just my feeling but it could be over. i think the separation, at least for now, its a good thing for both of them. What’s the point to keep a relationship it it only causes pain?
zayn has too many unresolved personal problems, and if he can’t deal with them as a result zarry has no future.
anyway only time will tell us what is going on currently.

Adnil
Adnil
1 year ago

I am sorry to say this but , I think they are over. Even if they would ever try to make it work at some point, there would be resentment. Z has caused so much heartbreak and made H wait so long that any little thing would set off anger and fighting. It’s so sad because they would have made such a lovely couple. 😔

Dawn
Dawn
1 year ago

It’s Zarry! What we see is not indicative of what is actually going on. Their whole dynamic has changed., but they still don’t look happy. I think they are still in touch and trying to figure out what a future ahead looks like. I just don’t think they will ever be truly happy without the other. So much NEEDS to change though. Their PR whore significant others make it all so much worse. Can we re visit this question in 6 months. January!😂😂😂

blue
blue
1 year ago

one thing I always think about is why the timeline of zarry is connected with zigi like why when zigi breakup zarry can’t be together and they always seem to reconcile according to theories during the time that zigi is on?! isn’t it supposed to be that women or whatever the ships they are in are the the thing that hinder setting them back from being together?! like when zigi broke up in 2019 I felt like it would have been ideal for zayn to have harry back, why didn’t he?! what do you think AD?!

Who cares
Who cares
1 year ago

To be perfectly honest and really I dont want to say it but…I dont think they are or should get back together. If you/ we are right and Zayn had a baby to somehow punish H then that’d some toxic messed up stuff and I dont think it would benefit either one of them to be together at least not now. If they did then I think they both need to get there shit together first and deal with the issues that are messing them both up

Green
Green
1 year ago

I just wonder how long they will fake all of this. Do they not want a family? or will they continue with this until they are 50. In the end, gigi will also get tired of all this … or I hope so 😂

angiev
angiev
1 year ago

I agree with you on everything and at this point, like you, I think it’s getting tedious. It was once beautiful but those days have passed and as much as they used to fascinate me, the events of late have given me a case of zarry burnout. I’m disappointed to see H go from “Shine-step into the light. I’m not ever going back” to a big PR relationship with a woman. I will refrain from commenting on the type of woman he chose. I continue to look forward to your content. I’m sure we can find other interesting things to discuss. I don’t appreciate the larry pics. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

1 year ago

I love “Zarry’s Greatest Hits” but right now I’m at a loss with these two. I think Harry got tired of waiting for Zayn just like the poem on his Bode pants for Vogue indicated. I think that Zayn is not able to open up completely and maybe he never will, I think that right now H is not completely open either and I hope he can be open again. I don’t understand Z as much as I want to and I don’t understand H. But I will always support them in their music because what they do with their lives should only matter to them. I think HS3 will give us many answers and perhaps it will be a closure to its time with Z. If Z does not step forward and break the circle that surrounds him right now I see impossible that Zarry has any chance. We can only wait and wish the best to both of them.

Lizzie
Lizzie
1 year ago

I’m with you in the sense that they’re done for now. There’s no way their recent moves imply they have something going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately. I wish them well, and will go on enjoying their music, but their antics sometimes bore me, and other times exasperate me.